Chanyeol my Man

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Thirty-Six

 

Lauren POV

After practice the girls and I headed back home to rest up. Once we got home, we all headed to our bedrooms and just lied down on the bed. After Mia left Baekbeom got really upset and made us workout instead of working on are routine.

I turn onto my stomach and got my phone out. I notice Chanyeol message me asking me how I was doing. I told him the truth how much my body ache and I wish he was here to give me a message. Within in minutes Chanyeol walks through my bedroom door with a big smile on his face.

“Hey still stiff” Chanyeol said as he crawls into bed. I hum and close my eyes as Chanyeol wraps his arms around me. Chanyeol rubs little circles on my back making it very soothing for me.

I snuggle closer to Chanyeol and tangle my legs with his. I open my eyes and look up “How is it that you come here so fast when I text you” I asked.

Chanyeol smile quickly turn into a frown and he bits his lips “Umm, I bought an apartment next door, so I can be closer to you” Chanyeol said

I shake my head a bit and smile “You don’t have to do that silly, now you’re making me feel bad that you have to be away from your family” I said but Chanyeol place his lips on me. I happily enjoy kissing Chanyeol and let are tongue go into each other mouths. Chanyeol sometimes lose control and bites my lips making pull back and whimper.

“My parents are never around and my sister is married off to some rich guy. I rather be closer to you than being home alone” Chanyeol said making my heart melt. I lean to kiss Chanyeol and nibble on her lobe first making Chanyeol moan.

Chanyeol grabs my cheeks and pulls me on top of him. I trailed some kiss down Chanyeol neck leaving one or two hicky as I move up and down rubbing onto Chanyeol crotch. “Lauren” Chanyeol cried for my name. I smiled and speed up my rhythm, Chanyeol griped onto my thighs as I panted. Both of us really feeling turn on as we continue to try hump each other. My shorts got soaked of being wet and turn on, then I saw Chanyeol close his eyes and felt Chanyeol pants even getting wet.

“What just happen” I said and bit down on my lips.

Chanyeol flips me on the bed and quickly gets off the bed as he paces back and forth in my bedroom. I could see the wet stain on his crotch making me blush and look away “, sorry I didn’t mean to get turn on like that or even. . .” Chanyeol said but I looked away holding my breath. “Lauren I’m sorry I couldn’t control” Chanyeol continue which I was kind of relieved. I thought he regretted almost making love to me but I guess he was a little embarrass of ing into his pants.

I look at Chanyeol and I could see the panic in his face. I walked up to Chanyeol and lace my fingers with his “Its fine, I’m at fault as well” I said and stood on the tip of my toes as I try to kiss Chanyeol cheek. “Here let me get you some clothes my brother left” I said and went into the walk in closet and got a pair of boxes and sweat pants.

I hand them to Chanyeol and we both change in front one another. I was able to get a sneak peek of Chanyeol package. I honestly did expect it to so big without hard on. I heard rumours that tall skinny guys are not well doubt in that department. Which did made me a little afraid of my first time if it was going to be with Chanyeol.

“How about I make you some dinner, you look like you got hit by a car” Chanyeol joke and I playfully hit his arm. We went to the kitchen and just then the doorbell rang making me head to the door while Chanyeol started to cook.

I open the door and saw Suho there with his backpack and a bag a food “Hey there Sweetie” I said playfully making Suho all awkward

“Hey I’m here to study with Payson, she told me she missed today’s class cause of training” Suho said not making any eye contact with me.

“Oh Payson!” I yelled and then Payson comes running to the front door.

“Oh hey Suho” Payson said and smiled very awkwardly.

I roll my eyes at these two. Honestly I didn’t understand how they always studied together and never actually confess there feeling to one another.

“Is that food for all of us because I’m starving” I said trying to grab the bag.

Suho eyes widen and pulls the bag back “I’m sorry I didn’t bring enough for everyone. I thought it was just Payson and I studying” Suho said and Payson slapped my arm and called me rude.

“Joking Chanyeol is cooking for me” I said and it went silent “Well Suho go on with Payson and study” I said making Suho step inside and take off his shoes. Suho politely bows and leaves with Payson.

I go back to the kitchen and see Chanyeol and butler Jang cooking together. I waited on the stool for my meal and about 30 minutes later Chanyeol places a plate in front of me “Here is Japchae, a kind of

Korean noodle dish made with marinated beef and vegetables in soy sauce and sesame oil. I hope you enjoy it” Chanyeol said. I grab my fork and dig in, I was a bit surprise how well Chanyeol can cook.

“You know you make a really good husband, someone who can give messages and cooks” I said. Then it hit me what I said making me drop my fork and look at Chanyeol.

He to looks shook and a bit flushed at my comment. I cleared my throat “Thanks I hope my wife is beautiful just like you” Chanyeol said.

I was a bit hurt, did Chanyeol not see me as wife potential. Did he want someone else? I just smile and continue to eat. After dinner Chanyeol and I cleaned up by washing up all the dishes. Both of us sat on the coach snuggle together watching TV, I couldn’t stop thinking about Chanyeol and I. I knew it’s too soon to talk about marriage since we just started dating and I am only 18. However ever girl thinks about this with the man she loves.

Just as we were watching TV, I herd some shouting and turn to see Suho leaving and slamming the door. I quickly run to Payson room but her door was locked “Payson” I called for her.

“Just leave me alone, I don’t want to talk about it” Payson shouted back me.

“Please Payson, we can talk about this” I said trying to reason with her.

“There is nothing to talk about because apparently I’m a nobody” Payson said and I heard her soft sobbed.

Chanyeol touches me making me also sob into Chanyeol chest “Look talk to her tomorrow while I’ll will talk to Suho” Chanyeol said and I nodded. The door open again and we saw Mia and Baekhyun running into Mia bedroom. I look at Chanyeol and he just shrugs his shoulders.

“I’m tired” I said and headed to my room. I stripe in front of Chanyeol and change into pj’s and just fell onto my bed and snuggle into my blankets. Chanyeol kneels in front of me and traces my face with his finger. “Stay with me” I pleaded but Chanyeol smiled and kiss me as he then joined me and held me.