Relaxing at Home

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Twenty-Six

 

Although Mia has been release from the hospital they did suggest she would have to stay home for a week. Mia suggest that she is fine and she doesn’t care about the accident. However Baekhyun did notice that Mia will stop and just look at herself in the mirror. She had bruises and some cuts on her body, which had reminded her of that night.

Baekhyun told grandfather Hill and he suggested that he gets guidance counselor from the school to speak with Mia. After a couple phone calls Baekhyun got Mrs. Koo the school guidance counselor to pass by in the after.

Mia spend the whole afternoon talking with her, Baekhyun couldn’t be in the same room. Baekhyun pace back and forth as he waited for Mia to come out. The girls come back from school and saw Baekhyun a total mess. Kaylie and Lauren thought it was so sweet, Payson didn’t really care, Wendy thought he total ert, and Jordan thought he was an idiot to be acting like this.

Kaylie went to the home gym to work out while the other laid around and did some homework. Butler Jang came in and ask ever what they wanted to eat, Lauren suggested Italian food. Mrs. Koo come out of the room, soon followed by Mia. Mia thanks Mrs. Koo for the help, Baekhyun also thanks Mrs. Koo.

“So is everything alright, what did you guys talk about” Baekhyun said as he squeeze Mia hand.

“Look that was a private conversation about my life and I don’t want you to know about it” Mia said. Baekhyun was little hurt by her words and took a step back and smile. Just then the girl’s brothers walk through the door all sweaty from playing basketball outside. Each one pass by Mia giving a hug and kiss on the cheek.

“Dinner is ready” Butler Jang said making everyone head to the dining room to eat. Mia head off to find Kaylie. Mia found Kaylie at the gym on the elliptical working out.

“Yeah how are you” Mia asked.

Kaylie slowly stop working and got off “Good” Kaylie said. Mia threw her a towel right in the face making Kaylie laugh and smile. “Finally burning off those few extra pounds” Kaylie said Mia nodded.

“So you going to do the salto backwards straight with 3 twist” Mia asked

“Yeah hopefully that would bring up my difficulty marks and maybe I can become the all-around gymnast” Kaylie said as she wipe the sweat off her neck and forehead.

Kaylie and Mia started to head back to the dining hall “I will like to see it up against my double salto backwards straight with a double twist” Mia said making Kaylie shock.

“You can do that?” Kaylie asked

“Not yet soon, maybe I should join you on the elliptical” Mia said. The reach the kitchen and Mia sat down next to Baekhyun. Butler Jang came in with 3 homemade lasagna. Two of them had meet and lots of cheese while the other was vegan and gluten free for the girls. Everyone dug in and had were sharing there day.

The boys announce they will be leaving at the end of the week and start back on their training. As everyone brought there plate back into the kitchen Butler Jang was a little hurt “Miss Kaylie was something wrong with dinner” Butler Jang asked.

“No because of working out I felt kind of nauseous” Kaylie lied and the girls look at Kaylie with a worried expression.

“Do you think she is add it again” Payson said as the girls saw Kaylie walk back to the gym.

“I really hope not” Jordan said.

Baekhyun was getting ready to leave, Mia notice and she started to panic. Mia ran to Baekhyun and held his arm “Yeah you’re not staying for the night?” Mia asked.

“I think it would be best if I go home. I haven’t been home in a while” Baekhyun said.

Mia felt hurt and scared “O-okay” Mia stuttered. Baekhyun walked out the door making Mia flinch when the door slammed. Mia tried to hold back her tears as she walk back to her bedroom. Tyler saw the situation and he felt bad.

Mia laid down on her bed and hug her pillow tight. She took out her phone and started to text Baekhyun hoping he will text back. But Baekhyun only replied back only an hour later saying that he had to go to bed and sleep. The whole night Mia couldn’t fall asleep as she was too scared if she had a nightmare. Mia text Baekhyun right away however he never text back, so she called him. Mia waited until Baekhyun could picked up but it just went to voice mail.

“Is he mad at me because I wouldn’t tell him what I told the guidance counselor” Mia asked herself out loud. But then Mia thought another reason why Baekhyun could be mad her “Is it because the guys kissed me on the cheek when they came in?” Mia then fell back on her back and shook her head. “But kissing on the cheek is totally normal back in America or Europe” Mia shouted.

Mia told the guidance counselor that Baekhyun was her prince, her saviour. How she felt safe around him and how she could be possible falling in love with him. Mia wanted to figure out her feeling first before she confess them to Baekhyun.

The rest of the night Mia left her bedroom light on as she become afraid of the dark since the accident. Mia wished Baekhyun was with her. If only Baekhyun told Mia if something was wrong, instead of keeping quiet and leaving her alone, which she know feared. Mia feared of being alone, Baekhyun was her light.

In the morning the girls went to school and for some reason the boys went as well leaving Mia home alone. Mia waited for Baekhyun to reply to her text message or voice message, however by lunch Mia knew that Baekhyun was not going to reply.

Mia decide to call her grandfather but his went to voice mail. Mia took her car keys and decided to go see Baekhyun and asked him straight up what his problem. Mia knocks on Baekhyun door but his brother, Mia coach Baekbeom answers it.