Chanyeol Chance

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Nineteen

 

Chanyeol POV 

I went into Lauren home for the first time and was amazed how beautiful decorated it was. When I went into the living room everyone was frozen. I saw Lauren in a white one piece bathing suite, it show her and her belly. Instantly I felt my ears turn red, it was getting really hot in here. All of sudden Kai picks up Jordan and takes her out of the room.

“Where is Kai taking Jordan” Mai ask and I just shrugging my shoulders “Well care to explain why you are here” Mai said and cross her arms. I take a step back and rub the nape of my neck, I look to Laurens direction authors “Come on lets go to the swimming pool” Mia said making everyone leave in the room.

Lauren walks up to me making my heart start pounding out of my chest. I grab the rim of my shirt and start to fidget, Lauren takes my hand and brings me to the coach full of soap bubbles. I stare at Lauren as I look at her beauty, she wears makeup but light. The lips makes me want to just kiss them “Chanyeol” Lauren calls for me making my snap out of my trance.

I give her a big smile “Lauren I want to say I’m sorry for my behaviour” I said but before I could continue Lauren kiss me. I replied back to the kiss and held her neck making us deepen the kiss. Lauren pulls away and doesn’t even look at me “Lauren” I called her.

When she looks at me her face is clearly red “I’m sorry, I just want to know how it feels” Lauren said and looks down.

“Was that your first kiss?” I ask her and she just nods. I chuckle out loud, even though it was her first kiss she was the one who made the move. Lauren finally looks at me but she glaring at me, I swallow hard. Lauren stands up and storms out of the living room. My mouth drops as I see her figure leaving me “Lauren” I call for her. I stand up and follow her only to have a door slammed in my face.

“Leave Chanyeol!” Lauren said. I stood in front of the door and knock on it “Please if you’re going to make fun of me just leave” Lauren said making me feel very bad.

“No Lauren I wasn’t making fun of you. I was just laughing thinking that you made the first move, when I wanted to” I said hoping that she would believe me. “Please Lauren give me a chance, let me take you out for dinner” I pleaded. My feelings for Lauren were there, I just hope she was one to give me a chance. After five minutes of waiting at the door for a reply she finally open the door fully dress.

Laruen was wearing a white dress with blue flower pattern, she look absolutely beautiful “Fine lets go” Lauren said and grab my hand and went outside “Did you walk here” Lauren asked me.

I bit my lip “Actually I came with Kai and his car” I said.

Lauren open her purse and dig out her keys “We will use my car” Lauren said. We went into the garage and there was about 12 vehicles varying from styles. It was like every man dream to have this many cars. Lauren pulls me to her yellow Volkswagen beetle and I frown, out of all of the cars here this was hers.

“I’m not driving in girl’s car” I said and pointed to her yellow car.

Lauren rolls hers eyes at me “Fine we are taking bike” Lauren said and my eyes widen.

“A bicycle seriously” I whined and gave her puppy eyes. I didn’t expect Lauren to hit my head.

“No silly I mean my motorcycle” Lauren said and then pointed to nice Harley Davis bike. I went on the bike with Lauren behind me. She wrapped her arms around my stomach and rest her head on my back “I hope this is alright” Lauren asked. I nodded and started the engine and headed into the city.

It was starting to get night time as the sun went down giving us a good scenery. I knew the perfect place to take Lauren out for dinner, instead of the city it was more in the country area. By the time we stop it was dark outside and Lauren was already asleep on my back “Lauren we are here” I said making Lauren turn her head and loosen her grip on me.

Lauren yawn and stretches her arms “Where are we?” Lauren said. I get off the bike and help her out, she looks around and I could tell she was amazed at the scenery around her.

“If I had one chance to impress you and take you out, I wanted it to be the best place of all” I said making her smile. Lauren holds my hand “I hope you don’t mind Italian food” I ask and she just nods and pulls me into the restaurant. The waiter was their “Can we have it outside in the balcony please” I said and show my ID. The waiter nods and pulls up stairs to the balcony where me and Lauren could see the city lit up in lights.

“You must come here with all the girls to be VIP” Lauren said.

I quickly pull my hands up in defense and shake my head “Kyungsoo family owns the restaurant are families are close and since he is my best friend he gave me access to whatever restaurant I want” I said and Lauren chuckles.

“Thank you for bringing me here” Lauren said and blushes, I smile and held her hand. Are moment was ruin when the waiter came in and handed us the menus. “What good here?” Lauren asked

“Everything here is good I guarantee” I said. After a couple minutes looking at the menus Lauren order bow tie pasta and I got chicken parmesan. “So your brother does gymnastics?” I ask trying to make conversation.

“Yeah Lucas go into it after I started, however he already got a gold in worlds. He is going to try again but are parent want him to take of the company” Lauren said.

Are food came and we started to eat “What does your parents company do?”

“They own an insurance company with the banks” Lauren said

“So you come from a well off family, that goods” I said and nodded.

“Yeah but if your family is like Mei than it will be a probable. Mei is being force to marry Baekhyun just like her other siblings were force to marry. He brother actually was in love with another woman and even got her pregnant. His family thought it was disgraceful and got rid of the baby and made her move to Africa. Mia is in love in gymnastics just like her grandmother, they shared a bound but I’m afraid she won’t make it to worlds again cause of Baekhyun” Lauren said.

“I don’t understand how Baekhyun can make her not going to worlds, he supports her 100%” I asked.

“Mia still have nightmares when you and Baekhyun bullied Mia. She is being all stress of this marriage and even Baekhyun forcing her that she is not eating. Gymnast can’t be distracted, there life is all about gymnastics until they retire” Lauren said making me feel guilty.

“Is me taking you out a distractions” I said and Lauren nods. Instantly I frown and I look at the scenery “I’m sorry let me take you home after you finish eating” I said. Lauren wipes and pushes the plate “Lauren you only took a couple bites” I said and pointed to her plate.

“I’m on special diet Chanyeol, don’t worry I eat a big breakfast and take my vitamins” Lauren said. We got up and headed back home “Since you don’t have a ride home you can sleep over for tonight” Lauren said and I nodded. It was really late at night and everyone was asleep, me and Lauren snuck into bed “Chanyeol I may not be ready for a relationship, but I do enjoy you by my side” Lauren said making me smile and feel warm.

I kiss the top of her head and held onto Laurens hand “Can you give us a chance, I promise I won’t interfere with your gymnastics” I said. Lauren yawn and nodded as she fell asleep.