Payson Breaking Heart

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Thirty- Eight

 

Payson POV

It was early morning and I decided to walk to school hoping the fresh air will clear my mind. I stop by a bakery and got tea and a muffin for my breakfast. I was just under ten minutes away from school when a car pulled up next to me. The window rolls down and Suho looking at me and small smile. My heart aches but somehow I end up in the passenger seat.

Suho parks the car in the school parking lot. My cheek starts to burn as the awkward silence builds up. “Payson” Suho said and I bit down on my lip

“No- just” Before I could say anything Suho lends in and kisses me. Suho holds the back of my neck making me lean closer. This kiss is so much gentler and softer than usual rough kisses Suho gives me.  Suho nibble on the bottom of my lip, making me part my lips while we kiss. Suho stops and just rest his forehead on mine, his hand goes up to my cheek.

“Come on let’s go” Suho said. I open the side door and get out of the vehicle. Suho takes my hand and pulls me into the school building. It’s still early making the hall ways empty as we run through them. Suho stop in front of the student office, he looks for the key in his pocket and quickly open the door.

Once inside Suho locks the door and pins me to the wall. I hiss when my head hits the cement wall, but Suho takes no time again to kiss me again. The kiss was rough and rush like always, I knew this meant that Suho need me but this time I wasn’t going to give in. So I roughly push Suho off of me and fix my shirt.

I look to the ground not wanting to look at Suho this moment. It felt like last night was repeating all over again. “I’m still just a toy aren’t I. Not worthy of being your girlfriend right. That’s why you want to keep this a secret from my friends and why you don’t tell your friends about us” I ranted. I pinch the bridge of nose because a headache starts to form.

“No- yes, Payson we come different worlds” Suho said which just made feel like and angry.

“I may not have money like your friends or like most of mine but I work hard. Heck I miss most of classes and I am still on top of you” I couldn’t stand being near a jerk so I unlock the door ready to leave “Were done here” I said.

Suho hold my elbow “Does that mean breaking up?” Suho asked making me softly chuckle at him.

“We were never together to start with” I said and left Suho alone. I walked out of the school building until I hit the garden. I pull out my phone and call home, my father picks up making m happy for a split moment.

“Hey baby girl how’s Korea” My father asked me.

“It’s great” I said and quickly wipe away my tears just then my gets on the other line asking how gymnastics is. After talking with my parents, I look at my background picture. It was of Suho sleeping in my bed after we just had .

Flashback

“Okay so what are you having trouble with” I ask Suho who is on bed with his text book.

“Actually I want to just hang out with you” Suho admits. I bite my lip whenever I am uncomfortable or nervous. This time I bite my lips a little too hard causing them to bleed.  Suho quickly come toward me and wipes the blood away “You shouldn’t bite your lips, they are one of the most pretty lips I seen” Suho says a cheesy line making smile and chuckle.

“Suho as much I would like to spend time relaxing with you, I should probably study” I said. Honestly I was not ready to to be with a boy alone unless it was school related.

“Okay then let’s review today’s chapter reading” Suho said. We both sat down on my bed I started to read the chapter out loud but then Suho kiss me. It was my first kiss and I did not expect it to be this good. Suho lips were soft and warm, without even knowing that I actually craved for his touches. Suho hands go up my thigh all the way to my waist were her grips onto me tight. My hands takes his the side of his head and pulls closer.

I fall to the bed and Suho is hovering over me kissing every single inch of my skin. My body feels like as if it’s on fire, I pull my shirt over my head and before I knew it me and Suho are . I don’t know if it was lust or because I had develop feelings for Suho, I gave him my body.

End of Flaskback

Remembering the first time made think that was all Suho wanted from me. I continue to cry and wipe my tears “Dammit stop crying” I said to myself. I close my eyes trying to hold in my tears when I open them I see Baekhyun standing in front of me.

“You know your friends are really worried about you” Baekhyun said. I lower my head and nodded “Tell me what going on, it will be are secret” Baekhyun said.

I stood up “If I tell you then I will be breaking my other secret” I said and started to walk back to the building. Baekhyun followed me “I’m going to the gym, I’m not running away” I said making Baeking mouth shape "O"

“Well I miss my fiancé, so let me walk you there” Baekhyun said.

I look at Baekhyun and raise an eyebrow “Fiancé” I asked.

“Well if you were there in the morning you would of saw the ring I gave to Mia yesterday” Baekhyun makes an eye smile. My chest hurts and my cheeks burn, yes I was jealous that Mia and Baekhyun fix their problem and now are happily together.

Baekhyun and I continue to walk down the hall, Baekhyun tell me how scared Mia was at the haunted house making me laugh out loud. Baekhyun stops and waves at Suho who is only a couple feet away. I look at him with a cold expression, we make eye contact. Suho look like he was hurt, he didn’t smile and his eyes look a little red. “Baekhyun lets go” I said and we both walk pass Suho.