New Looks and Desk Partners

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Ten

It was now September and the 1st week of school. Mia and her friends will be going to school dressed as freaks. “Time to wake up” Mia said to the girls who were still sleeping.

“Why do we have to have to wake up so early” Lauren said and whined.

“Because students here take the bus to school and it would be weird if a group freaks had a chauffeur drive them to school” Mia replied and pulled the cover off of Lauren.

“Lauren we used to wake up at 5 am for training stop complaining” Jordan said and threw a pillow at Laurens face.

Lauren sat up and glared at everyone “I’m awake” Lauren said and then stomped into the washroom. Everyone else then got up and started to get ready. Mia wore her usually baggy jeans and a baggy white with her back/neck brace. Jordan also wore what Mia was wearing except with a little dark concept. Wendy was wearing a pink frilly dress with rainbow stockings and pig tails. Payson was wearing an oversize baggy sweater with a hood, Kaylie was wearing boy’s clothes with a short hair wig. Lastly Lauren with black jeans and a skull shirt with matching spike boots and dark makeup.

At the bus people already started to whisper about them behind there back. The 6 of them were talk of the school as they got there timetables, everyone was in the same class luckily.

“Oh look the cripple came back” Sneered one of the girls. Jordan slammed his fist in the locker and was ready to jump the girl.

Payson and Kaylie held her back and tried to relax her “Don’t go ruining the plan already” Wendy said and glared at Jordan.

When they got to class they saw the teacher wrote their name on designated seating area. Wendy sat in the front near the window while Jordan also sat in the front but near the door. Payson sat in the back corner and next set of seats was Lauren. Mia sat in the middle and behind her was Kaylie.

Everyone started to come in and take their seats. Baekhyun walks in with his friends and look at the board with faces frowned as they saw who were they sitting next to. Baekhyun sat next to Mia “I guess we are partners again” Baekhyun said.

Mia smiled and look at Baekhyun “I know we got off the wrong hand but let’s be friends” Mia said and brought out her hand to shake with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looks at her hand and smiles “Sure lets be friends” Baekhyun said then place his gum in Mia hand. The people who saw giggled.

Kyungsoo sits right behind Baekhyun and looks at his desk buddy. Kyungsoo was confuse he didn’t know if it was a boy or a girl “Are you a boy?” Kyungsoo asked and Kaylie eyes widen.

“You serious? Of course I am a girl, can’t you tell!” Kaylie said and then look in the opposite direction. Suho sat nicely and didn’t say anything to his partner, he only needed to concentrate on school and destroy Mia, as she currently holds the top record in school.

Wendy look at the boy who was staring right down at her. It was the same boy she saw at the mall, he had a cold blank stare and look at her. She smiles and giggles making him furrow his eyebrows. “That my seat” The boy said.

“If you look at the board it say that I sit next to the window” Wendy said and started to twirl small piece of her with her finger.

“Right and I don’t give a so move” The boy said. Wendy looks up at the board and see the name of the boy who stands before her.

“Don’t have to be rude Sehun, you could have ask nicely” Wendy said and moved her things to the next desk.

What with the stick and hsades are you blind?” Kai asked.

“It is exactly what it looks like dumb ” Jordan said and chuckle.

“I like my girls with a little sass, what do you saw about ing the most handsome guy in the classroom” Kai said and wrapped his arm around Jordan.

“I am blind dummy, I am supposed to tell you are the handsome guy in the room. If I weren’t blind I still wouldn’t go for someone as arrogant as you” Jordan said making Kai hiss and focus on the chick in front of him instead of Jordan.

Chanyeol was ing terrified at his desk partner. Chanyeol didn’t move at all when he look at what his partner was writing he saw her making a list of people to kill. Lauren was pretty upset that she had dress like this so she made a list of how she was going to fake torture her friends and she decided to put her desk partner Chanyeol on that list as well.

The teacher came in when she did Kaylie screamed and punch Kyungsoo right in the face making him fall to the ground “You ing ert” Kaylie shouted.

“Boy to the principle office right now, Kyungsoo go to the nurse office and get some ice” The teacher said. Kaylie was utterly speechless, her desk partner just d her s and she get sent to the principle office.

Baekhyun chuckle and Mia slapped him across the arm “Dude what with class are being full of freak shows this year. This school supposed to choose only the stop student with exceptional talents” Baekhyun said out loud and everyone started to laugh.

Mia was used to the type of bullying, however her friend were getting the first taste of it and they didn’t like it one bit at all.

At lunch the girls were in line waiting to get some food “So Kaylie what happen in the principle office” Mia asked. She knew Kaylie wouldn’t get in trouble since she was good friend with the principle.

“I told her what happen and I got off with a warning, the principle said next time for me to just tell the teacher what happen instead of punching him in the face” Kaylie said and we broke out into giggles.

“Honestly best thing I ever saw plus who knew you can punch that hard” Payson said and we all nodded.

“Well we are gymnast and we do of more muscle than the average girl or boy here” Kaylie said and then we sat down and started to eat are lunch.

A group of girls pass by are table and were all giving us the stink eye. “Look I know that you didn’t  decide to sit next to are oppas but please refrain yourself from ever talking to them or even touch them” The girl said and just ignored her and continue to eat are food.

But they didn’t seem to leave so Mia said “Can you please leave you are disturbing us”

The girl mouth dropped and she picked up Mia food shoved it into Mia face. Everyone laughed and started to through food at Mia and her friends table.