Pain

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Three

Mia went home after a long day. After she was pushed to the ground everyone took the sticky notes that she wrote by crumbling them up and throwing them at home. High school was definitely not she was expecting.

There Mia was on the couch groaning with the pain. Her butler came in and saw her condition. “Miss would you like to you your medications and a class of water?” Butler Jang said.

Mia looked up and smiled “Please and thank you” Mia said respectfully.

After a few minutes Butler Jang came in with a tray of water and 6 different pills in a bowl. Mia took all the pills and put them in and drank with a glass of water.

“Butler Jang we will be having a guest over Friday night, can you please make some meal menus so I can approve by tomorrow.” Mia said and got up with Butler Jang assistance.

“Would that be all Miss” Butler Jang replied.

“That is all” Mia said and headed of to her room. With all the medications Mia took she started to get very sleep and dozed off.

Mia woke up the very next morning. “!” Mia screamed as she saw the time. It was 10 in the morning. Mia got out of bed and straight to the shower. She had gotten changed by her own but needed help with back/neck brace.

“Butler Jang is my driver here yet?” Mia asked nicely.

“He is out front waiting for you” Butler Jang said. Mia quickly went out the door not noticing Butler Jang had made a lunch for her.

“Good Morning” Mia said, she was happy today hoping things will be a little different at school.

“Someone woke up pretty late” The Driver joked.

“Blame my medications” Mia joked backed.

At school it was already 12 pm so Mia headed to her locker to get organized then headed to cafeteria to eat her lunch. At her locker there was big print writing on it saying 'Freak'

Mia sighed and open her locker to place her textbook in there. When she closed the door she traced the writing on the locker and a tear escaped her eye. Mia quickly wiped it away and said out loud “I should probably clean that” Then her stomach growled and she chuckled “May I should eat first”

“Wow the freak talks to herself. Don't have any friend that your are so lonely that you have to talk to yourself” I turn my head to the side and see a tall man leaning against the hallway.

“Maybe I'm just talking to myself hoping someone will listen and reply back” Mia said and headed to the cafeteria, leaving the tall man speechless.

Mia walked into the cafeteria and saw student in groups eating at tables. Mia looked around trying to find where she could get food.

“You know during the summer time you have to bring your lunch, the school won't give your lunch” Said the man who was talking her at the locker.

The man walks past Mia and sits next to Baekhyun. She eyes him and give both a glare before she sat at an empty table. There at the table she take out one of her reading books. It was a book about physics that she loved to read.

A boys walks up to Baekhyun and the unknown male “Hey how's school?” said the boy with rally big eyes.

“Hey Kyungsoo did you bring us some lunch?” Baekhyun said

Kyungso opened his back pack and took out 3 container of Kimchi spaghetti. “Here one for you Baekhyun and one for you Chanyeol” Kyungsoo said and handed them the container.

Chanyeol was smiling so big “Its my favourite too, your the best Kyungsoo” Chanyeol said.

Kyungsoo opened his container and started to eat with them. At the corner of his eye he notice a girl glaring at them. “Hey why is that girl glaring at us?” Kyungsoo questioned.

“Ignore her, she is just the new kid who is a freak” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah I even heard her talking to herself” Chanyeol laughed.

Kyungsoo was curious about the girl “Why did are school let a disabled girl in here. She must be smart, I wouldn’t think she is athletic. Look at her she has no muscle” Kyungsoo said

“Your right! But she is in here for summer school, I don’t think she is smart” Chanyeol said.

“Well I don’t she would be in are department for music. She does not have the look to become a singer” Baekhyun said. All were question why was she here in a top school if she didn't have any talents at all.

“Did she forget her lunch or something?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yeah she thought the school would be serving during summer school. Honestly did she ever went to high school or what ?” Chanyeol said and wiped his mouth with a napkin.

“I'd say we throw these left over food at her” Kyungsoo said and smirked.

The boys agreed and all held a handful of spaghetti in there hands “Hey Freak! HUNGRY!” Baekhyun said.

Mia looked up and was then covered by spaghetti. All the students laughed and started to throw there own lunches at Mia.

Mia quickly got up and walk as fast as she could of the cafeteria and into the washroom to clean up.

In the washroom she cleaned herself up and looked in the mirror “What did I do wrong” Mia said and she wiped the tears falling down her cheeks.

Mia then headed to her locker and started to clean the writing. When done she looked at her watch it was 1'o clock. The bell rang and bunch of student came into the hall way headed to there next class. Mia was pushed around the hall way even being slammed into the lockers. After everyone was in there classroom Mia slumped to the ground.

Mia was crying to because how people were treating her but the pain of hitting one of the lockers. Soon afterwards came her saviour Coach Byun.

“Mia are you alright whats wrong?” Caugh Byun asked.

“It hurts” Mia could only say. Coach Byun picked her up bridal style and carry her to the nurses office. There her laid her on one of the patient beds. Coach Byun went through her bag and found her medication. He gave all 6 pills for Mia to take and a glass of water.

“Thank you” Mia said and smiled.

“Was this Baekhyun's fault?” Caoch Byun said. Clearly he was made for whoever hurt Mia.

Mia shook her head “ I didn't know that hall ways would get the busy when the bell rings” Mia lied not wanting the other students to get in trouble.

“Next time I will walk you to class. I guess your not yet used to high school are you?” Coach Byun said and smiled.

Mia smiled as she soon fell asleep cause of her medication.