Lost

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Seven

Mia POV

“Hey I miss you so much” I said and started to get a little teary.

“You dam right should miss us. What the hell were you thinking of moving and not tell anyone of us!” Jordan shouts on the phone.

“Mia I miss you so much” Wendy cried a bit. The rest of us started to laugh at her cuteness.

“So how’s training?” Payson asked and I sighed. “Is it really that bad?” Payson questioned and shook my head of disagreement.

“No I haven’t started training yet I’m a little afraid to start” I said.

“Aww don’t worry you can do it, I know it” Payson said and I smiled.

“Enough about gymnastics, now tell me about the boys” Lauren said and I lower my head.

“The ones I meet are jerks and I can’t stand them” I said and started to cry again.

“What did they do?” Kaylie asked and I told them all the things they did to me at school, also the bulling that been happening to me.

“That Baekhyun guy can’t do that to you! You family is even more powerful than he is and dam his brother seems Baekbeom seems really hot. I should come and train with you, maybe I can get Jordan to kick him the balls” Lauren said.

“Guys I have an idea” Wendy said and she told us the plan. I smiled and totally agreed to it.

The next morning I headed off to school as usual and in the classroom there was a lot of commotion. The girls where surrounding a guy who was sitting in the teacher chair. Once the bell rang all the girls sat in their seats. A boy was sitting in the teacher chair reading papers. He had an angelic face and a beautiful smile. Baekhyun comes in late and the boy stands up and gives Baekhyun a hug. “Your late” the boys said.

Baekhyun only chuckle “You and I both know this is early for me” Baekhyun said and the boys only smiled.

Baekhyun sits down next to and checks me out. “Take a picture it will last longer” I said and snap my head at Baekhyun.

“You look better with your hair longer, now you look like a boy” Baekhyun said and I growled at him. “Babe what are you some dog” Baekhyun said and chuckle.

“Hello everyone my name is Suho and I will be helping Miss Han out for the week. Here pass this back” Suho said and handed the first row papers. “There will be a pop quiz now and we will have an assignment to do. This assignment is a presentation on your admire” Suho said and I smiled like an idiot.

“Baekhyun leans into me and whisper in my ear “Why the hell are you excited when you’re going to fail”

I Look at Baekhyun and I was confused, but then we got are quiz papers “Okay you have 10 minutes to complete it” Suho said and I started to work. The quiz was so basic and easy that I finished within 4 minutes. I stood up and handed the quiz back to Suho “You can started you research for your assignment now” Suho said.

I could hear the people whisper about me, and when I went back to my desk Baekhyun was glaring at me. I picked up my back pack and went to the library.

However finding the library wasn’t that easy as this school was so big. I was walking down the hallway and bumped into Chanyeol.

“Hey how is it going by dear cripple” Chanyeol said and I just rolled my eyes and continue to walk. Chanyeol kept following me, which made me very nervous and wanting to disappear from his sight. After a couple minutes I finally found the library and went to the computers. I started on my research paper on my grandmother who was is admire. “Who the chick, she is hot!” Chanyeol said and I sighed.

“Look can you leave me alone and follow someone else around” I asked him nicely and then he started to play with my hair.

“You short hair looks cute” Chanyeol said and I snorted.

“Your friend said I look like a boy” I said and Chanyeol laughed.

“Here this is for you” Chanyeol said and gave me some pudding.

“Why?” I asked and I didn’t expect his answer to come out like that.

“Because I herd fat people like to eat” Chanyeol said making my mouth wide open. Chanyeol closed my mouth and left me alone with the pudding. I decided to eat it since I have been skipping a lot of my meals lately.

It was already lunch time and my stomach had these weird feeling then all of sudden I felt like I had to go to the washroom. I run out the library trying to look for the washroom. But I was in an area of the school which I no clue were anything is. I go into this room and I found the room has a washroom. I had spent like 15 minutes in there trying to .

When I was finally out I see Suho leaning on one the desk “Don’t you know this is the school student staff room. Being the president and all I can get you expelled from trespassing” Suho said.

I laughed me get expelled from this school was one of the funniest things I heard since I got to Korea.

Suho goes to the computer and starts typing, his eyes widen with shock. Suho was probably reading my profile. “I don’t understand you have you GED with perfect marks, why be here in summer school” Suho asked me and I smile.

“I have my own personal reasons why” I said and crossed my arms.

“If you think I will let you steal my position you are going to regret it” Suho said, I question if he was trying to black mail me or something.

I just walked out of the classroom and headed back to the library. I look at the pudding cup that Chanyeol gives me “He did not do what I think he did” I asked myself. The bastard put something in the pudding making me go to the washroom. At the end of day I was trying to get myself outside of the school building but I got lost again. Once again I roaming around the halls trying to get out of school.

Thankfully Baekbeom found me “Hey Mia, I have looking for you” Baekbeom said. I bowed sown and apologize “Come ‘on we are going to see the doctor to look at your back. He think we can start training in September” Baekbeom said. I linked arms with him and we headed to the school clinic. There I saw Kai who was smirking at me, then I saw Baekhyun who was glaring at me.

I went into the doctor’s room and got my back examined and I was able to start training in September and not have my back brace.

“So let’s start things slowly” Baekbeom said.

“Can I ask for a favor?” I asked Baekbeom and he smiled and nodded.

“Can you train my friends?” Baekbeom looks at me with wide eyes.

“You want me to train the whole elite world’s team” Baekbeom said and I nodded.

"What did the USA gymnastics say?"  Baekbeom asked.

“They agreed, they said we do better when we stick as team” I said and Baekbeom sighed.

At home my butler greet me and said “Miss Mia the accommodation will be done shortly” I nodded and headed to my room.

There I took off my back brace and neck brace. I put on my black leotard and look at myself in the mirror. “I’m truly lost without your guidance” I said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been absent for a month but I really needed to finish my vampire story and my wolf story. I will now be updating 3 times a week for this story. But thank you for waiting for such a long time, I promise you won't regret it. Please don't forget to Subsbribe! Comment! and UpVote!