Victim

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Twenty

 

It was early morning and the girls woke up and got ready for school. At the dining table they notice that Jordon and Lauren aren’t back yet. “What do you think happen last night? Do you think they did the dirty deed” Wendy said and laughed.

“Come on Wendy don’t be like that Jordan and Lauren have values and respect for their bodies” Kaylie said.

“Look Chanyeol can be a prankster but he has a good heart, but Kai on the other hand” Mia said and cleared his throat. “Kai slept with many girls as they just through themselves at him. He even tried to get me to sleep with him. I just hope Jordan didn’t do anything she regrets” Mia said and the room went silent.

“Come on lets go before the guys wake up” Payson said making the girls look back at the bedrooms. Everyone got off their seats and headed to the basement and went into the Jeep wrangler. Mia drove everyone to school when they got out of the car they saw Chanyeol riding Lauren bike with Lauren strap nicely to Chanyeol. Wendy and Mia laughed as Chanyeol peck Lauren check and help her got off the bike.

“Hey guys, what sup” Lauren said as she fixed her dress.

“What sup with you wearing the same outfit as yesterday” Wendy said and raise an eyebrow.

Mia place her on Lauren shoulder “Its fine at least one of got their V card taken” Mia said and peck Lauren cheek where Chanyeol kissed.

“No. . .  Chanyeol took me out for dinner in the country where we could see the city, we stayed at the restaurant overnight since it was late, and they gave us a room. However we did nothing, except confess are feelings” Lauren said making everyone shout ‘Ouu’ to Lauren.

Laruen got upset and started to slap whoever was close to her which was Mia. The girls saw Jordan pulling in with Kai in the passenger seat. Jordan turn off the car and threw the key at Kai and stormed out of the car. Jordan saw the girls stand right in front of the Jeep and went running towards them crying.

Mia looks at Kai and sees him having trouble out of the car with crutches. It look like Kai was totally lost and sad “Jordan what happen” Mia said.

“Can we talk inside” Jordan said and the girls headed inside. Instead of talking in the classroom they headed into the gym where they could talk in private.

“I’m going to kill that bastard” Wendy said but Jordan held her back.

“Look I don’t know if actually slept with me. I just woke up next to him” Jordan said.

“Do you remember anything” Payson said concern voice.

“No but he definitely had a in the morning and had his hands holding onto my waist” Jordan said as she look down. “I quickly got out of bed and shouted at him. I told him that I hated him and that I would never sleep with someone like him. I was almost out the door when he told me I had to drive him because I cause his leg injury” Jordan said.

Mia and Kaylie started to laugh “How did you cause his leg injury” Kaylie asked as she tried to stay serious.

“I jumped out the window into the pool and got Kai to do the same but he missed and broke his leg” Jordan said and smiled.

“You like him don’t you” Mia said and Jordan flushes a deep shade of red.

“If you like him than what is wrong with him sleeping with you” Wendy said as she was confuse.

Lauren, Payson and Kaylie looked at Wendy and Mia they didn’t know about Jordan situation. Jordan sighed and thought she has to tell them.

“Do you remember Coach Carter” Jordan said. Mia and Wendy nodded “Well when I went to summer camp Coach Carter gave me extra attention, and extra lessons. During that time of the extra lessons he used to touch me in unappropriated places” Jordan said and she broke down into tears. Jordan fell to the ground as she held herself. “No one believed me not even Jake or my parents. Of course these lovely ladies believe me” Jordan said and smiled to her friends.

“Why didn’t you tell the cops, he should get arrested” Mia said but Jordan shook her head.

“No one will believe a girl who has hopped from different foster care plus there was no other victims that could also report” Jordan said. She obviously felt sad and hated herself “When waking up to me and Kai I just thought of those painful memories. Maybe one day I will be ready to give my body to someone but right now. . . I-I Can’t” Jordan stutter.

“The thing is how did you get when you were fully clothed when you went to bed?” Kaylie said making Jordan shrug her shoulders.

“Look I’m going to practice okay” Jordan said and headed to the change room. Kaylie and Payson joined her while Mia and Wendy went back to the classroom.

Baekhyun gave a small smile to Mia as she walked into the classroom. Mia sat down and cross her arms “What wrong Mia” Baekhyun said

“What don’t you ask your friend who almost my best friend” Mia said and glare at Baekhyun.

“Look my friends are not like that and I didn’t your friend so please don’t give me the cold treatment” Baekhyun said and pushed a berry muffin and mocha cappuccino.

Mia looked at Baekhyun then at Kai who was fiddling with his hands. Mia knew that something happen that night with Kai and Jordan but she wonder why didn’t Kai say anything if he didn’t do anything.

Wendy went to her desk and saw Sehun look up at her. Wendy went straight and straddle Sehun lap making the girls all glare at her. Wendy leans into Sehun ear and whisper “If you had the chance would you f**k me” Making Sehun blush and swallow hard. Wendy started to play with Sehun collar “If your friend touch my friend in any way I will make sure that you and your friends get snipped” Wendy said making Sehun very nervous. Wendy get off Sehun lap and sits in her seat. Sehun takes the opportunity and leaves the classroom and goes to the dance room.