Grandfather Hill

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Twenty-Five

 

The car ride was silent as Mia grandfather drove his old car with Mia and Baekhyun at the back. “Grandfather Hill where are we going” Baekhyun said as he was trying to figure out the area he was in.

Mia grandfather laugh out loud “We are going to have fun” Grandfather Hill said but Baekhyun only got nervous. Mia however knew what her grandfather had in mind.

After an hour they were finally at Grandfather Hill distention. Grandfather Hill look at the seats and see Mia leaning on Baekhyun shoulder sleeping and Baekhyun leaning on Mia head. Grandfather Hill laugh as he saw the two getting close with one another. Grandfather Hill clear his throat making Baekhyun wake up. Baekhyun shake Mia gentle “Mia” Baekhyun whisper in Mia ear.

Mia yawns and stretches, her smiles make Baekhyun heart skip a beat. Even after a bed experience Mia can always be cheerful, just like at school. Baekhyun then regretted ever making Mia hurt but he was thankfully she pull herself up.

“Where are we” Mia asked as she got out of the car. Behind her Baekhyun came out and her was amazed at the scenery. It slowly becoming winter and the tries change colours making the scene before them beautiful.

There was a big abandon barn and Grandfather Hill started to walk towards it. Mia took Baekhyun hand and pull him towards the barn. “This is amazing” Mia said and she swing back and forth. There was a giant tire swing in the barn. Mia within seconds was on it having fun.

Afterwards Grandfather Hill was telling Baekhyun and Mia about the time Mia grandma took him to this barn for a date. Mia and Baekhyun laughed as they found out Mia grandma tried to seduce her grandfather. “Instead of getting to third base we spend the whole night laughing and looking up into the stars” Grandfather Hill said.

“Something tells me you did more than that” Mia said and she held out her hand. Grandfather Hill handed Mia a roll of “This is why I love you” Mia said as she lit it up.

Baekhyun was seriously confuse as he saw an 70 year old with illegal substances and Mia smoking it “As you should know Baekhyun, Josie and I are the cool hippie grandparents” Grandfather Hill said and laugh as he pass the cigarette to him.

“As much as I want to be part of this, I have to say no. Someone has to drive us home safely” Baekhyun said then Grandfather Hill and Mia burst out laughing. Making Baekhyun look at them back and forth.

“Son you passed!” Grandfather Hill said making Baekhyun somehow a little relief “Do you honestly think I would smoke this” Grandfather Hill said and burnt out the cigarette “It was only smudge from Canadian aboriginal, its harmless” Grandfather Hill said and smile.

“Oh go you should have seen your face” Mia said as laugh. Baekhyun took the opportunity and attack Mia making them roll over on the hay. Both lay on the ground laughing, when they look up in the sky they could already see the moon in the light sky.

Grandfather Hill smile as the scene before him reminded him so much of the past. “We still need to talk about what happen a couple days ago” Grandfather Hill said

Mia and Baekhyun sat up and looked at each other and then back at Grandfather Hill “Look Grandfather Hill it was all my fault, we got into a fight. Mia left and went home by foot, I should have followed her. When I got there they were violating her. Thankfully my friends help beat the crap out of them, we even got the cops to arrest them” Baekhyun said as fast as he held Mia hand “Mia is still going to be mine but please don’t tell her parents” Baekhyun pleaded.

“I know my son is not in the right mind, George who is Mia older brother had a lover but he had to give her up because my son force him into marriage. I know he is forcing you two to marry and it seems you care for Mia and not her money” Grandfather Hill said.

“So you will keep the a secret” Mia said with little excitement.

“Yeah you know exactly why” Grandfather Hill said.

“Is it weird that my life is almost exactly like grandma?” Mia asked.

“I don’t know but she did get prince charming and lived a happy life” Grandfather Hill

“You mean you grandmother was ?” Baekhyun question as he was shock.

Mia nodded “Your grandfather and mine saved her, and hers didn’t go as far as mine” Mia said. Baekhyun could tell she was a little hurt from the past events.

“It’s okay to cry about Mia” Baekhyun said but Mia shook her head.

“I need to move on. I have a goal, a dream to live” Mia said as she look up to the sky.

“I think it’s about time we go home” Grandfather Hill said. The three got into the car and drove off back into the city. Grandfather Hill said he had a personal friend he will staying with.

Mia laced her hand with Baekhyun and pulled him inside “Baekhyun can you stay with me again” Mia asked.

“Any time” Baekhyun kissed Mia on the lips. Mia bit down on her lip as they both walked into her bedroom. It was late at night and everyone was already asleep, making it less embarrassing for Mia and Baekhyun.