Misunderstood

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Seventeen

 

It was finally Monday, I brought Mia flowers and some breakfast. I place everything on her desk, so when she comes in it will be with a smile. Mia walks in with her friends smiling and laughing in their pj’s. Mia sits down on looks at the flowers “Baekhyun who gave this to me? I hope it doesn’t have poison” Mia said and I shook my head

“I-I did, I hope you like egg and spinach wrap” I said and I gave her the box and a drink. “I also got you a green tea latte” I said which made her smile.

“I hope it doesn’t have poison” Mia said and I shook my head. “Thank you” Mia said and she ate with a big smile on her face.

“So what did you do this weekend?” I asked her. I don’t know why but this moments I started to get nervous.

“I went out with my friends to the cottage” Mia said and broke out laughing.

“Oh well why you didn’t invite me” I said making Mia freeze “I am your fiancé, I would have taken care of you” I asked. Mia drop her wrap back into the box and crossed her arms.

“First off we are not engage, I never propose to me or gave me a ring. So I don’t have to tell you or invite everywhere I go” Mia said and got up and left.

I heard snickering at the back, I turn around and see Kyungsoo and Kaylie laughing at me. “She is right you know” Kaylie said.

I left class to look for Mia and I knew exactly where she would be. I went to the old gym and found her doing push up on the uneven bars. “Mia” I called for her getting her attention

“Leave me alone” Mia said, I sighed and walk closer to her.

“Mia can we please just forget everything and start new” I asked hoping she will agree with it.

Mia smiled and shook her head “You won’t me to forget all the harsh words you said to me, you want to forget the bullying you did. Jeez Baekhyun because of you I went home crying. You called me ugly making me feel worthless, how can I ever love someone who will only bring me down” Baekhyun said.

I took a step back and look to the side, I couldn’t make eye contact. I knew somewhere in my heart that all this time of bullying was a little spark waiting to light.

“We are still going to have to get married” I said

“Not now, maybe after I finish my dream of winning worlds. Right now I do whatever I want and date who ever I want” Mia said.

I clench my fist and my jaw “Fine” I said and walked out of the gym. At lunch I see Mia and the girls laughing, then I heard one of the girls scream. I look to the side and see 6 large muscular men walking into the cafeteria. Mia and her friend goes running towards them hugging them. Mia kola hug one the male and kisses him on the cheek. I close my eyes and slowly breathe in and out.

I look at Kai and see him glaring at Jordan who was sitting on some guys lap and wrap her arms around the guy. Kai stands up and takes his tray of food and threw it against the wall. I could see even the other boys were upset, except for Sehun cause he always looks mad.

“Who are those guys and why Lauren is keeps on kissing that guy on the cheek” Chanyeol said Chanyeol lash out to food and smashed into tiny pieces making it food for babies “I asked her out this morning on a date, I guess she is only playing with my feeling” Chanyeol sighed as if he was defeated. I never seen Chanyeol unhappy, which was odd did Lauren really make an impact on Chanyeol.

“I’m going to call security, they are trespassing school property” Suho said and brought out his phone. Five minutes later guards came to their table, I see Mia pull out a piece of paper and handed it to the guards. Then the guards just walk away “What the hell” Suho and slammed his fist on the table.

Sehun was totally annoyed I’m not too sure if it was because are behaviour or Wendy being on the guy shoulder.

After lunch the girls usually go to the old gym so they can practice. I and the boys decide to spy on them. Once again those guys are with them “So Mia I herd you are getting married” The boy said and wrapped his arm Mia waist. I growled at their physical contact ‘Mia is mine to only touch’ I thought to myself.

“Tyler nothing is official with me and Baekhyun” Mia said which made me feel a sharp pain in my chest. I slide to the floor and sighed in defeat.

“So you’re saying that we still have a chance” That Tyler guy said making my eyes widen. I quickly close my eyes hoping she would reject him.

“Not a chance you ing cheater” Mia said. Little did I knew that a smile was on my face from Mia response?

“That’s what you get when you get caught” Another boy said.

“Wait does that mean you as well were seeing another woman” Jordan ask, I see Kai muscle clench from Jordan hurt voice. “You ing bastard” Jordan said and then you heard a slap. Kai stood up but we pulled him back.

“Let me go, he ing slapped her” Kai said and we couldn’t hold Kai any long as he went storming into the middle of the gym. Kai punched the guy “Don’t you ever touch her” Kai shouted. Kai held onto Jordan as the guy came back on his feet.

“How the hell is the ing peep squick” The guy who got punch said.

“Jack I think you should leave” Jordan said. No one moved or made a sound

“Please go home Lucas, will talk then” Lauren said and peck Lucas on the cheek.

“Come on guys” Lucas said and the other guys left.

“What the hell are you guys doing here” Payson said in a harsh tone. “Because of you they had to leave” Payson and cross her arms.

“Those boys are trespassing school property” Suho said as he glared at Payson who just rolled her eyes.

“First off we got persimmon for them to come to school and see how training is like here” Mia said.

“And so you can date them as well” Chanyeol said as he glared at Lauren.

“Honestly Chanyeol if you were jealous why you didn’t tell me. I would have cleared up the air saying he is my brother and you have nothing to be worrying about. I missed my brother so much that when I get to see him, I have to tell him to leave” Lauren said.

“I’m sorry” Chanyeol said, he held Lauren hand and kissed it. Lauren rolled her eyes and just went into the change room.

“That goes for me too” Payson said and left.

“And me” Kaylie said

“Same here” Wendy said.

“They come from athletic families and their brothers are also in gymnastics” Mia said. Her and Jordan went into the changes room.

“Guys we messed up big time” I said and everyone agreed.