Byun Mansion

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

 (how Coach Byun Baekbeom looks like)

Chapter Four

 

Mia was sleeping peacefully while her Coach Byun watch over her. It was now end of the day and everyone was heading back home. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were at their lockers talking to each other.

“Hey today in the café I never had that much fun!” Baekhyun said and chuckle. Chanyeol joined in Baekhyun laughing, Chanyeol did feel a little guilty after the whole incident. Mia didn’t do anything wrong they were only using her to have a great time.

“Hey isn’t your brother supposed to be here by now?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun looked at all direction usually his brother comes to his locker to drive him back home. “Let me give him a call” Baekhyun said and took out his phone.

After a few rings his older brother finally picks up “Hello” Baekhyun brother finally answered.

“Hyung where are you?” Baekhyun said in an irritate voice.

“Sorry Baek I’m in the nurse office. Just pass by and we will be on are way home” Baekhyun brother said and hanged up.

Baekhyun let out a big sigh “I really hope he didn’t get injured again” Baekhyun said and headed off to the nurse office.

“See you tomorrow” Chanyeol waved good bye and headed back home to his mansion.

Baekhyun headed to the nurse office when he open the door he was shock to see who was there with his brother.

“Baekbeom what is she doing here” Baekhyun said and pointed to Mia who was passed out on the nurse’s bed.

Baekbeom picked Mia up bridal style and started to walk out the door. Baekbeom stopped next to Baekhyun “You know she very important person” Baekbeom said.

The car ride home was silent, Baekbeom was really upset at Baekhyun of his behaviour towards Mia. Especially because how important she is to the family and to him as well. “Is she coming home with us” Baekhyun said looking out the window.

“I don’t know where she lives, so of course. Grandpa is going to happy this afternoon” Baekbeom said making Baekhyun look at him weirdly.

“That old man hasn’t crack a smile in months, I highly doubt it” Baekhyun said and look out the window again.

Baekbeom just chuckle and shook his head. The poor younger one never does listen, only thinks about himself.

After a 20 minute drive Baekbeom finally pulls up to the mansion. There outside the door was waiting 2 maids and the butler.

Baekhyun get outs the car and storms up stairs into his room. “Sorry he had a hard day today” Baekbeom apologized to the maids and butler for Baekhyun rude behaviour.

“Butler Choi can you help me bring this lovely lady inside, madi and nikki can you please get the coach ready for Mia and a change of clothes when she wakes up” Baekhyun said. The maids nodded their head and headed inside to set everything up. Butler Choi open the door and Baekbeom picked up sleepy Mia.

They both headed inside and Beakbeom gently laid Mia down on the coach. He sat next to her and admire her beauty “Does this special lady hold something in Master Baekbeom heart” Butler Choi asked.

“In all honesty I really hope she does. I don’t know what grandpa has in store for me especially since my accident.” Baekbeom said and started to caress Mia face.

“You know Master Baekbeom that accident could of happen to anyone” Butler Choi said trying to comfort Baekbeom.

“Is the old man doing well today?” Baekbeom asked

“He is actually very upset today if I were you I wouldn’t go into his chambers” Butler Choi said.

“That is all going to change” Baekbeom said making Butler Choi question Baekbeom intentions.

Baekbeom went to his room to change and have some rest while he waited for Mia to wake up from her beauty nap.

2 hours has passed and Mia started to wake up from her medication. Mia open her eyes and sat up looking at her new environment. “Where am I” Mia said

A maid came in and bowed to Mia “Master Baekbeom brought you to his home” Maid Madi said.

“Baekbeom?” Mia question. Just then Baekbeom came down the stairs and was happy to see Mia up and feeling better.

“Mia” Baekbeom said to get her attention.

Mia got up and gave a big smile “So you first name Baekbeom, I like it” Mia said making Baekbeom blush.

Baekbeom cleared his throat “Mia I have a surprise for you” Baekbeom said. Mia hooked arms with Baekbeom and headed up the stairs, both were silent and too shy to say anything else to each other. Both halted at big wooden double doors. Baekbeom knocked on the door and an old man voice was heard “Come” he commanded.

“Mia stay here until I call you okay” Baekbeom said. Mia let go of Baekbeom arm and nodded. Baekbeom open the doors and headed inside. There was his Grandfather sitting at his desk with papers all over the place.

“Ahh Baekbeom, I finally got everything settled. Your wish will come true” Grandfather Byun said making him smile widely.

“So you mean I can still pursue my dream teaching young children on becoming athletes” Baekbeom said. He was so happy that for once in his life something went well and that he was able to do what he wanted.

“Yes well you will be marrying Wu Jia who is are competitor in China. With marrying Jia you will be able to do what you wish and she will be taking over the company” Grandfather Byun said.

Baekbeom world just came crashing down as he heard he would have to marry to some other girl than Mia. Yes Baekbeom did developed feelings for Mia, but somehow he knew that it was never meant to be.

“Yes grandfather I agree with it” Baekbeom said in a monotone voice. Even if he was to agree to the marriage at least he got to teach Mia and be somewhat close to her. “I have a surprise for you, Mia come on in” Baekbeom said.

Mia open the door and slowly poked her head in. She saw Baekbeom sitting on the couch next to an old man at his desk. Mia walks further in and she sees the old man eyes widen with shock.

“Josie” The old man said. Mia bowed down and sat next to Baekbeom.

“Grandfather this is Mia. Josie granddaughter, you heard about her” Baekbeom said and wrapped his arm around Mia.

Mia smiled at the older gentlemen “Looking at you makes me think you were my grandmothers old couch who she had a crush on back in the day” Mia said and chuckle.

What surprised Baekbeom was that even his grandfather joined in on the laughter. “Yes you could say I had a crush on your grandmother Josie” Grandfather Byun.

The rest of the afternoon Mia and Grandfather Byun were talking each other and the crazy things Mia Grandmother Josie did. The maids came up and brought some snacks all were surprise to see the old man laughing again.

At the kitchen the maids were gossiping how it was so nice to see the old man smiling and laughing again. Baekhyun had just finish his homework and headed to the kitchen to grab some water. His ears heard the maids talking about some girl making the old man happy again. Baekhyun was shock and headed up stairs to the old man office. Baekhyun thought it couldn’t be Mia, how can a low life girl like her make an old man that has been depressed for months be happy and laughing again.

Baekhyun was about to open the door when he heard his grandfather talk “You know Mia Baekbeom is going to married soon, I should set you up with my other grandson Baekhyun. He could use a girl like you beautiful, smart-”

Baekhyun was outrage at his grandfather for every saying that a girl like Mia would be perfect to be his wife. Before his grandfather could saying anything more about Mia Baekhyun barged in and said “Hell no. I would never marry someone as pathetic and embarrassment to society”

Mia hanged her head low and started to get all teary for some reason. Grandfather Byun stood up and slammed his hand on the desk “Don’t you ever dare talk about Mia like that!” Grandfather said.

Mia got up and walk right out the door, she would have ran but she still had her back/neck brace on. Baekbeom went out to follow Mia and make sure she was alright.

Grandfather Byun stared at Baekhyun “You always take action but you never stop to listen Baekhyun” Grandfather Byun said. He sat down on his seat and turned away to face the window “Leave” Grandfather Byun said in a harsh tone.

Baekhyun huffed and stormed out the room and headed back to his bedroom. There he laid on his bed thinking about Grandfather Byun words. He did listen, why he Grandfather would want him to marry someone like her. That night Baekhyun made a decision that he would make Mia life a living hell that she would never want to marry Baekhyun.