Hot girls

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Twelve

 

Mia and her friends were in class listening to the teacher when the principle made an announcement “Can Mia, Lauren, Jordan, Kaylie, Payson and Wendy please come to the principle office” The principle said.

The girls smiled at each other and got up from their seats and went out the classroom. All that can be heard in the class was whispers and ‘ohh’ from the students.

At the principle office there was Baekhyun waiting outside “Come on girls it’s time to change and time to start intense training” Baekbeom said. The girls smiled and cheered as the high five each other.

“Why did I leave these clothes in here” Mia said as threw her clothes on the bench.

“Because it was summer time when we put these outfits together and now its October so get over it” Wendy said.

“Yes oh god I miss you forever 21” Lauren said and as squeezed her clothes and inhaled the scent.

“Please do hurry up and change, we are missing class” Payson said.

“What do you guys think?” Wendy said as she twirled around in her black booty shorts and matching black sports bra, lucky for her she had an adidas jacket on top.

“y as always” Kaylie said.

“White with your hot tan skin, I love it” Payson said. Kaylie was wearing a white summer dress with gladiators.

“I miss colours” Lauren said has she started to take off her black make up “Girls you better be putting on a little bit of makeup” Lauren said and the girls laughed

Jordan wore black see through top with black skirt with white pock dots and Payson wore overalls with a white crop top, which showed her side of her stomach and her long legs. Mia had high top shorts with a bando, everyone look hot a y nothing like the people who they were pretending to be. On the way to the classroom the girls were having an argument making the teacher stop her lesson.

“I can’t believe you gain weight in all the right places, you s are like melons” Wendy said as she grabbed onto Mia s.

“Wendy can you please let go” Mia said. Baekhyun herd the conversation out loud and immediately blushed when he herd Mia voice. The girls walk into the class one by one in a straight line, Wendy was still holding onto Mia s “Fine I will twrik with you” Mia said and Wendy finally let go of Mia s.

“Yes” Wendy said and then happily skipped to her seat. Sehun was utterly shock that her desk partner was smoking hot. “Take a picture it will last longer, and you will be able to it later” Wendy said.

The girls laughed and headed to their seats but someone place there leg out on the pathway trying to make Jordan fall however. Jordan just did a front walk over trick making her not fall to the ground. “You piece of , you think it will be funny to trip some blind person. Well guess what it RUDE! You should be glade that I am not actually blind only faking it” Jordan and sat down “Stupid ” Jordan whispered but Kai heard and laugh.

“Oh god where have you been all my life” Kai said and wrapped his arm around Jordan.

“Please you are not even that good looking” Jordan said and removed his arm, when she look at Kai it seem he was hurt by her words.

“You’re very pretty, but don’t you think I won’t go easy on you” Suho said and smiled at Payson.

“I’m counting on it” Payson said, she then took a piece of hair and placed behind her ear.

Kyungsoo eyes were as wide as an owl and he kept looking at Kaylie up and down “You’re a girl and a pretty one” Kyungsoo said making Kaylie laugh “Why would you hide that your girl?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I have my reasons, but the question is why would you bully someone who is different” Kaylie said and Kyungsoo look away.

“Why are you blushing?” Mia asked and Baekhyun checked Mia body “Yes I am not fat as you think and no I am not a cripple I was just recovering from incident” Mia said and showed the back of her back.

There was a white line showing the scar mark from her surgery “I’m sorry” Baekhyun said making Mia smile.

“I think it is a little too late for that” Mia said and turn her head to face Kaylie “We should go shopping after this” Mia said.

“YES!” Lauren shouted making Chanyeol jump from his chair “Please let me buy my favourite designers” Lauren said she was on her knees begging at Mia. Mia nodded and Lauren kissed her on her and giggled with joy. Lauren was back at her seating writing all the clothes she wants to buy “Hey do you think one piece outfits will fit me” Lauren asked Chanyeol

“You are very happy why, aren’t you emo?” Chanyeol asked and Lauren smiled.

“Eww hell no it was all an act. I wanted to know how you treat my friends” Lauren said and Chanyeol smiled.

“Yeah we shouldn’t have done that” Chanyeol said and then started to play with his hands “Do you want to go out for coffee with me after school?” Chanyeol had the courage to ask Lauren out.

“No I have plans” Lauren said, she wanted to say yes but she knew that training came first.

The teacher continue on with her lesson and the boys couldn’t stop looks at their desk partner while the girls in the class glared with jealousy. Who knows what will happen during lunch, will the girls fight Mia and her friends or will the girls become the next hot thing at school.