Confused and Tired

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Fifteen

 

Since the whole thing happen in the gym boys confessions has not stop, some girls avoid us and just glare while others try to become are friends. I and my friends walk into the classroom all tired and sleepy looking.

“What wrong did sleeping beauty did not get enough sleep” I heard Kyungsoo asked Kaylie. I turn to face Kaylie and see her head faced down on the desk and snoring.

“Shhh, we didn’t get to go to bed since 2 am” I said and I can see Baekhyun eyes look concern all of a sudden.

“Why didn’t brother made you go home” Baekhyun said.

“He left early because he had to go see his future wife” I said and got up from my seat and left the class room.

I walked out the class room and headed to the gym. I quickly change into my leotard and started to stretch, I had a lot of catching up to do and I had to 100% focus. Yes knowing that my hot coach was arrange to someone else did hurt my feeling, only because he confess to me which made me think I was important and loved.

I decide to climb the rope a couple times to build some good arm muscle for the uneven bars. My goal was to be able to do a double salto backwards straight with double twist. This will bring my difficulty score up.

I was doing some push ups on the uneven bar when I got interrupted by Baekhyun “You need to take care of yourself” Baekhyun said. I jumped off the uneven bar and glare at Baekhyun.

“Why do you care” I said and got some chalk to rub on my hands. The next thing I knew was that I was picked up. Baekhyun was caring me and I try to get out of his grasp but was impossible. Baekhyun dropped me off at the nurse office, I was lying down on the bed and Baekhyun was hovering over me.

“I do care, especially for my future wife. Please do rest” Baekhyun said and I blushed. Instead of replying I just turn around and pulled the sheet over me. “I will be back soon” Baekhyun said and then I heard the door close. Why is Baekhyun all of sudden taking care of him, he used to bully me every day. I’m not going to fall for him, I know his true colours and this is probably part of his act.

I closed my eyes and let sleep take over, Baekhyun woke me and place a tray of food. There was a bowl of oatmeal with a glass of orange juice “I’m not hungry” I said and got up but to only push back onto the bed.

“Look Mia I don’t even have time for breakfast, you probably even skip dinner because of your late night training” Baekhyun said making me bite my lip. Baekhyun set the tray on my lap and sat next to me and started to peel the apple.

I took the spoon and started to eat the oatmeal, I was really surprise on how delicious. “How this is really good, there is no way you got this from the cafeteria” I said and continue to eat the oatmeal.

“I got Kyungsoo out of class to make you this” Baekhyun said and handed me a slice of apple.

“Why?” I asked making him look at me and smile.

“Because you are technically my fiancé” Baekhyun said but quickly shut him up.

“Stop- you didn’t care about me when I wore my back brace” I said and started to get teary.

“At first I thought you would be a burden, me taking care of you all the time. One day thinking that you will never walk again making you unable to be a wife. Now I am just going to be a burden in this marriage, keeping you from your dream. ” Baekhyun said making me think about.

“Please leave” I said and pushed the bowl of oatmeal.

Baekhyun sighs and takes the tray away “We can’t stop this from happening. You will become my wife and we are going have to get along with each other” Baekhyun said and walk out of the room.

I decided to go back to the gym and I found my friends also training.

“Hey Mia where have you been?” Payson questions me and I just flop down to the matt.

“Baekhyun abducted me and brought me to the nurse office for me to sleep and then he brought me some food” I said and toss and the matt.

“It seems Baekhyun likes you” Wendy said and started to giggle.

“No he is only doing these kind of things because he is going to be my husband and doesn’t want to be a burden. I hate him, for the longest time he made me feel like crap and now he cares what happen to me. This is all too confusing” I said making the girls kind of speechless.

“Tomorrow is Friday, why don’t we go do something fun for the weekend?” Jordan asked.

“How about we go to the cottage for this weekend” I asked the girls making their faces light up.

“Yes but isn’t it a little cold to go to the cottage?” Lauren asked and she was right.

“Sure we won’t go swimming but we can still do fun things in the cottage. Like we can still do camp fires and hiking” I said and then we all agreed it would be great for us to have some relax bonding time.

Baekbeom came into the gym and saw the girls laying down on the ground “So a couple little birdies told me that you have been exhausted and missing meals. I want to say I’m sorry I haven’t 100% taking care of you girls. This marriage is pulling me from training you and I promise now I give you all my focus” Baekbeom said

“Can we take three days off to relax” Payson asked.

Baekbeom crossed his arms and smiled “Fine but I am tagging along to take care of you all” Baekbeom said making me and the girls jump with joy.