Date gone bad

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Twenty-Three

 

Mia POV

I decide to allow Baekhyun take me out but that did not mean that I was falling for him. Baekhyun opens the door for me and I just sigh as I got into the car. I looked out the window the whole time, it was really quiet so I decide to break the ice. “You’re going to take me out for dinner in this” I said and pointed out my track suit I was wearing.

Baekhyun chuckle as he then stopped the car, I look outside and notice that we were at his home. Baekhyun steps out the car and opens the door the door for me. I take Baekhyun’s hand and got out of the car, then Baekhyun drags me inside his home all the way to his bedroom. This was the first time I was in Baekhyun room and I was amazed how nice and clean it was.

“Here is some clothes” I look at Baekhyun and the clothes. “Grandfather bought many clothes for you, if you ever decide to stay for a night” Baekhyun said and I just nodded.

I look at the clothes and notice it was my kind of style “Thanks” I said with a smile. Baekhyun steps out as I change into long pale pink dress with and open back. I open the door and Baekhyun was even dress nicely, he look very handsome with his bow tie.

“Ready” Baekhyun said and smiled. I just nodded as he took my hand, for some reason my heart started to race as we ran down the stairs.

We were enjoying dinner in a fancy restaurant at the highest floor in the building. Baekhyun order the food for me without even my consideration. He order me a salad with a bunch of greens. Honestly I love the dress but this kind of date just reminds me of how my family works. I wasn’t having a good time, the food meals were tiny and the only thing I can drink is water. Baekhyun takes to the dance floor and we start to waltz. At the end of the waltz I finally had enough as I walk out the restaurant and went straight to the car.

“Mia” Baekhyun called for me.

I look at Baekhyun who seem out of breath, I guess he ran after me. “I may come from a rich family but I’ am like the runt of the litter. This is not my thing Baekhyun, I don’t enjoy dates like these. My family had tried to set me up on many suitors, but what turns me off is when the try to impress me like this” I said and Baekhyun looked like he saw a ghost. “Take me home, I had enough” I said as I went into the car and slammed the door.

Baekhyun started the car but he quickly turn it off and face me “Mia” Baekhyun called. I look to my side and saw his hurt face “I’m sorry” Baekhyun said and for some reason I couldn’t take it. I got out of the car and slam the door on his face “What did I do for you to treat me like this” Baekhyun shouted as I can continue to walk home.

Baekhyun pulls my arm and I push him “Why is it now I’ am the bad person here. For months you bully me, I haven’t had a decent sleep. Now you expect me to love you back because I look and act different from when we first meet. Baekhyun you are my nightmare and I still gave you a chance but you are just like the men my parents set me up with1” I said and I left Baekhyun alone.

I was in the middle of the city late at night walking home. It was cold and I was a bit scared as I walk through alley ways. I pass by night clubs and herd the music pumping. Guys outside whistle at me but I just ignored them but I notice they started to follow me.

The next thing I knew I was pulled into an alley as the men started to rip my dress apart. I tried to scream but someone covered my mouth. My hands were free and instead of trying to push the men off I was able to get my phone and dial someone number. My phone drops to floor before I could say anything to whoever I called. I couldn’t believe what was happening to me at this moments. Cold hands touch my skin making me shiver, lips touch my skin making me burst out crying. Strong hands start to choke me and before I knew it I black out.

When I woke up, I was in a white room. The sound of machine’s beeping made me realize I was in the hospital. I try to sit up but everything hurt in my body “Ah” I cried and started to cry. I felt a hand rub away the tears on my cheeks, I look to see Baekhyun. Baekhyun had a black eye and bruises all over his body to match with cuts starting to scab.

“I’m so sorry” Baekhyun said and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I cried into his chest.

“How far did they go?” I asked. I break apart from the hug and look into Baekhyuns eyes and saw how guilty they were. I coughed a lot and notice blood started to come down my noise, I quickly wipe away the blood.

“I’m sorry Mia but they. . .”  Baekhyun couldn’t even finish his sentence and I knew what happen. Baekhyun stands up abruptly and cover his mouth with his hands “If only I followed you home, or even forced to drive you back” Baekhyun said. The room was silent and Baekhyun just sat on the edge of the bed.

I grab his hand and smile “At least you came to my rescue” I said making Baekhyun look at me. The silent was broken when my friends and there bothers plus Baekhyun friend came into the room.

“Hey sleeping beauty is finally awake” Lauren said and Chanyeol pinch her cheeks. I laugh causing everyone to smile.

“At least she still has her great sense of humor” Wendy said as she jump on the bed and cuddle into me.

“Come on Wendy she probably still in pain” Kaylie said and drag Wendy out of the bed.

I notice some of Baekhyuns friends had some bruises “Did you guys get into a fight?” I asked them.

“Yeah we fought for you” Sehun said making me blush and look down.

“Thanks I’m sorry you got hurt” I said as I started to feel guilty. The rest of day was spent with everyone watching movies and joking around. It was late at night and everyone went home except for Baekhyun who was on the couch. He didn’t want me to spend the night alone in case I have nightmares.

“Baekhyun” I called and scooted to the side and made room for Baekhyun to sleep on the bed with me. Baekhyun crawled in to bed with me and held my hand as I fell asleep.