Gum

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Six

 

Mia sat down next to Baekhyun and took out her notes. She started to write in her notebook but then rip the page apart. Mia was frustrated that she was gaining weight and if she kept it up she wouldn’t be able to participate in worlds.

 

Baekhyun just kept staring at Mia, this was the first time he saw her this mad. Baekhyun then thought what would happen if he can make her snap. So he started to chew gum, after 5 minutes he then spit the gum into Mia’s hair.

 

Mia was in the middle of writing some diet recipes in her notebook when she felt something wet and the back of neck. She goes to feel it, slowly did she took a piece of gum out of her hair. She turn her head to Baekhyun who was chewing another piece of gum. “What the hell” Mia shouts at Baekhyun.

 

Everyone stops what they are doing and looks at Mia who was utterly shocked what Baekhyun did.

 

“Don’t look at me, I needed a place for my gum and turn out your hair is the best place” Baekhyun said as he leaned back in his chair and spit out another piece which flew into Mia hair again. The whole class started to laugh and joined in by throwing there chewed pieces of gum into Mia hair.

 

The teacher tried to stop but no one listened. Mia got up from her chair and walked out of the classroom and headed down to the washroom.

 

On her way she had bumped into the one person she never wanted to see since she meet eyes on Kai.

 

“Hold up there lady, what happen to you?” Kai asked.

 

Mia rolled her eyes “Stupid Baekhyun decided to use my hair as garbage bin” Mia said and walked away. In the washroom Mia was trying to take out the gum out of her hair however it was impossible. Mia took out her phone and called her driver. “Hey can you pick me up now, I need to do something important” Mia said. Her driver was soon on his way. Mia was headed out of the building, it was around lunch time when she saw 3 boys coming towards her way. Mia rolled her eyes and ignored the 3, however they saw the opportunity to kicked Mia walking stick making her fall. “Seriously don’t you have anyone else you can bully?” Mia asked and got up slowly.

 

“She is the one you guys have been having fun with” Kai said and burst out into laughter. “You won’t believe what my dad said” Kai said making Mia eyes widen with shock.

 

“Please do tell” Chanyeol said grinning

 

“He said that Mia is to fat” Kai said and all three burst into laughter.

 

“Oh god, grandfather wanted me to marry a fat girl” Baekhyun said. Mia could take it anymore, she got up and walked away from the 3 laughing baboons. “Hey everyone watch out the fat elephant walking in the hall” Baekhyun shouted making everyone laugh at Mia.

 

Mia was outside waiting for her driver to come when she heard someone calling her name, she turn around and see Baekbeom coming towards her. Mia unwanted to face Baekbeom started to slowly panic, but lucky for her driver came on time making Mia rush into the car and drive off. There left Baekbeom all confused and hurt.

 

“To the salon” Mia told the driver. Mia couldn’t get the gum out of her hair, so she had to go to the solon to get it removed.

 

At the salon the ladies was shock to see Mia with her full of gum. Mia told the ladies do get it all out. At the end of the day Mia had long beautiful hair to short pixie cut.

Somehow Mia felt great with the new haircut. However at home is when the memories of school hit her hard. She questioned why did everyone had to bully her. High school was nothing what her grandmother told her about.

 

Butler Jang walked into Mia room and saw how his master was sad and alone “Mia did you forget tonight we are having Byun’s over for dinner” Butler Jang said.

 

Mia wiped her tears away “Yes please have everything ready for tonight” Mia said. She then got out of bed and headed straight to the shower. Mia looked at herself and stared “I gained too much weight” She said to herself. Mia was determined to do anything to get back to who she was a strong beautiful woman. Mia was pale pink dress which flowed nicely down to her feet. Sadly she still had wear her back brace and neck brace.

 

It was 7pm and the doorbell ranged, Mia excitedly open the door and welcome the Byun’s. There was Grandfather Byun and Baekbeom. Mia smile then soon dropped when she saw Baekhyun with the two. “Welcome come join me in the dining room” Mia said. All four headed to the dining room and took a seat at the table.

 

“I love the new hair cut Miss Mia” said Grandfather Byun. Mia looked at Baekhyun and saw he was in a state of shock.

 

“Why did you cut your hair?” Baekbeom questioned. Baekhyun became nervous as he question if Mia was going to tell about the day events at school.

 

Mia smiled and said “Oh I decided it was time for change” everyone at the table laughed.

 

“Well it sure was a pretty change” Grandfather Byun said.

 

Butler Jang and the maids came out with dinner and everyone enjoyed the food. Mia was extra careful not to eat a lot since she was planning on losing weight to go back gymnastics.

 

“Mia this looks like a beautiful dress why don’t we take off your brace and show it off” Said Grandfather Byun. Baekbeom looked at Mia and checked her out and suddenly turned red.

 

“I rather not yet” Mia said and giggled.

 

“Why embarrass that you are too fat” Baekhyun said making Baekbeom slap the back of his head.

 

“I’m sorry for Baekhyun, he usually has better manners than this” Grandfather byun said. All three got up and thanked Mia for the wonderful meal and headed home.

 

Mia went back to her room and called someone, after a few rings you hear a voice on the other line “Hello Mia is that you?”