Moving On

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Thirty-Nine

 

No One POV

 

Baekhyun and Payson walk into the gym. Payson goes straight to the change room to put on her leotard. Baekhyun sees Mia on the floor hoping across the matt, Baekhyun chuckles and starts to walk towards Mia, however Baekbeom stands in front of him with his arms crossed.

 

“Why are you her?” Baekbeom said.

 

“To see Mia” Baekhyun blushes a little when he sees Mia smiling and waving at him.

 

“No- you are not to disturb Mia while she is training. Plus you should be in class learning, do you want to graduate” Baekbeom lectures his little brother.

 

Baekhyun sighs “I will be back here to bring her lunch” with that Baekhyun left the gym.

 

Mia sees Baekhyun and Baekbeom talking. She notices Baekhyun sadden eyes, she was hoping she could ask him why but he left. Baekbeom grip on his clipboard tightens “MIA!” Baekbeom shouts. Mia stands up and runs toward Baekbeom “Beam now” Baekbeom said angrily.

 

Mia gulps hard and nods, she does her routine. When Mia hops off the bar she notice Baekbeom was at vault with Wendy. Payson gets ready to do uneven bars she gets the chalk and starts rubbing it on her hands, thighs and feet. Mia goes up to Payson “Hey” Mia said hoping that Payson will talk with her.

 

“Hey” Payson looks down.

 

“Do you want to talk about you and Suho?” Mia asked.

 

Payson shakes her head “That would break my promise with him” Payson then bites her lip

 

“Payson your hurt” Mia hugs her friend which makes Payson breaks down and cries on Mia shoulders. The girls look at Payson and runs toward her hoping that she would talk to them. Baekbeom notices and calls for one break for them to talk.

 

“Payson” Lauren calls for her friend. Payson wipes away her tears, she can feel the inside of her cheeks burning.

 

“Look I’m fine, it doesn’t matter anymore because Suho and I are over. Though I can’t really say we were ever something because we never told anyone. Look you can’t tell his friends okay, we kept it a secret” Payson said.

 

“I don’t understand why he wants to keep this a secret” Wendy said making the other girls a little confuse.

 

Payson looks down and bites her lip. She was in a little dilemma, Payson question if she should tell her friends and break her promise to Suho. But Payson thought she shouldn’t lie to her friends “We had a thing for each other since the beginning. I kept it from all of you since the beginning and then there was fact of where my family comes from as well” Payson said.

 

“So wait he didn’t want a public relationship with because your family is not rich or have power” Lauren asked and Payson hum in response.

 

“I’m going to beat the out of him” Jordan says ready to leave the gym but Payson hold her hand.

 

“Don’t” Payson said and bites her lip again “I’m over him just like are relationship” Payson said but Wendy and Jordan cracks a smile

 

“That’s really funny when you put it like that” Wendy said. Slowly the atmosphere lightens up as they all burst out into laughter.

 

“But seriously you can’t tell his friends even though you are his fiancé or girlfriend. I don’t care it stays between us” Payson said. She takes her pointing finger and bring to her lips indicating to ‘shh’ she then smiles.

 

“So wait Suho knew who we are from the beginning” Mia was still shock about that.

 

“Yeah well he is the school student president and he has access to all of our files” Payson nods.

 

“Then why would he keep it from his friends and us that he knew”

 

“He told me after we revealed are self; he wanted to know what we were up too” Payson smiles as she remembers the moment when she asked him. It was the just finish having and they were cuddling together and just talking.

 

“Look at her, she never smiles like that” Wendy pointed out.

 

Payson blushes really hard and clears “Come on we have upcoming competition next month” Payson said making everyone getting hyped up for the competition. Baekbeom walks in 15 minutes later and see’s the girls smiling and working hard.

 

“Ladies gather round” Baekbeom calls for the girls. They stop what they’re doing and runs towards Baekbeom “Okay for floor we will do Payson, Wendy and Jordan. Uneven bars Jordan, Payson and Mia. Beam is Mia, Lauren and Wendy. Vault will be Mia, Payson, and Jordan. I will put Kaylie as are substitute but she won’t be participating. Okay everyone let’s start practice” Baekbeom sad and walk away.

 

“I feel bad for Kaylie” Mia said Wendy rubs her arm.

 

“Do you thing she is getting better” Lauren asked.

 

“I sure do hope so” Jordan said. The girls split up as they went to different stations to practice.

 

At lunch Baekhyun came with some food for the girls; Chanyeol and Kai tagged along with Baekhyun. Everyone sat one the bleachers enjoying lunch, Baekhyun hand fed Mia some carrots. Even Chanyeol and Lauren were very close making Payson, Wendy and Jordan feel a little awkward. Kai kept sneaking little glances at Jordan, Jordan notice and move closer to Wendy.

 

Payson and Wendy wished they were like Mia and Lauren “Guys please stop that you’re making me sick” Payson said. Mia clears and moves slightly away from Baekhyun.

 

Mia felt bad that Payson had to see that “Sorry I forgot, I shouldn’t have acted like this in front of you” Mia apologised.

 

“No you shouldn’t change because of me” Payson said and got up “I need to go to the washroom” Payson said. On her way to the washroom Payson went to her locker before heading to the washroom, when she opens the door she notices a red rose and a bow tied to it. She looks around in the hall and saw no one was there. Payson notice there was a card attach to the rose. She open the card ‘I want us to be together, I want to introduce you to my parents and to the world’ Payson cheeks burn as she read the card.

 

Payson headed down the hall back to the gym, she passes the garbage bin and throws the rose with the note into it. Little did Payson knew that Suho watched her the whole time. Suho was hurt that Payson threw away his feelings