Breaking Apart

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Thirty-Seven

 

No One POV

 

The alarm goes off in Mia room making Mia cuddle closer into Baekhyun chest. Even Baekhyun didn’t like the sound of the alarm, waking up going to school. All Baekhyun wanted was to stay all day with Mia in his arms. When the alarm didn’t go off both pulled away from each other looking at the ceiling then at each other.

 

“Morning” Mia said with a smile. Baekhyun turn to Mia and leans in to kiss Mia on the lips making her giggle. Both got off on each side of the bed and headed to the walk in closet.

 

“I will be assuming you will make room for my clothes right” Baekhyun said.

 

“NO!-never” Mia said dramatically as she held onto her shoes.

 

Baekhyun laughs and shakes his head “Do you really need this many shoes and purses?”

 

“Yah- I could say the same about your video games” Mia said as she jumped onto Baekhyun back. Baekhyun picks up her legs and piggy back Mia into the kitchen. Jordan and Wendy were in the middle eating a bowl of cereal when the notice the happy couple holding hand and giving each other kisses.

 

“What with these two” Jordan pointed her spoon at Baekhyun and Wendy.

 

“Yeah usually Baekhyun leaves early in the morning but he is here making little kissy faces” Wendy said she looked disgusted. “Honestly I hate the fluffy romance” Wendy said as she eyed the couple. Just then Lauren and Chanyeol also walked in holding hands causing Wendy to fake puke “blah” She said out loud. Jordan laughs and slaps the back of Wendy head causing her spoon to fall into her bowl.

 

“Hey what sup” Chanyeol said as his fist pumps his best friend.

 

Mia pushes a piece of her back, Lauren notice the ring in her finger and grabs her wrist “He purpose! And you didn’t tell us” Lauren said out loud. Jordan and Wendy look at Mia and the hug rock on her finger, their mouths drop.

 

“Dude when did this happen, he never even ask for my approval” Jordan said as she looks at Mia ring “Wait is this your grandmothers ring” Jordan ask. Mia face went red while the whole time while the girl checks out her ring. She looks over at Baekhyun who is getting praise from his friend Chanyeol. Mia mouths help me and gives puppy eyes, causing Baekhyun to get in the middle of everyone.

 

“Okay enough” Baekhyun said as he back hug Mia and pulled her away from her friends. “We still need to get dress” Baekhyun and Mia then left everyone in the kitchen to gossip all they want.

 

Payson finally gets out of her room she walks towards the door without talking to anyone. She got into a really bad argument with Suho last night. No one knew what Payson and Suho actually did behind closed doors, Payson would always say they are studying.

 

Last night Suho was there more to study, they shared a secret between their friends. Payson was still thinking about Suho words last night ‘We come from different families me and you can never be together in public’ It made Payson angry that Suho would say something like that, she thought Suho was different.

 

Payson walked out of the front door and slammed it shut making everyone in the kitchen jump a little. “What’s going on with Payson” Wendy asked

 

“I don’t know but I heard them yelling, after Suho left all that was herd was Payson crying. I tried to find out what was wrong but she just pushed me away” Lauren said.

 

“Payson and Kaylie have been friends for years do you think she could get Payson to talk?” Jordan asked

 

“Look I have known Payson just has long as Kaylie and Mia. This is something Payson wants to go through on her own. I say let her solve it on her own, when she needs help she will come to us” Lauren said making the room fall silent.

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat “Come on lets go to school” Chanyeol said making everyone leave the kitchen and grab their gym bags and headed out the door. Lauren, Chanyeol, Jordan and Wendy went in one vehicle while Baekhyun and Mia took the motorcycle to school.

 

The girls headed to the gym to start warming up, they thought Payson would be there but she wasn’t. Mia was filled in what has been happening to Payson “I’m going to text Baekhyun and see if she is in class” Mia said as she pulled out her phone. Baekbeom comes in, he look a total mess. He sees Mia on the phone and quickly grabs it out of her hands. “Coach Baekbeom I need my phone” Mia pleaded.

 

Baekbeom looks at her phone and sees Baekhyun name popping up “So you can text Baekhyun, I don’t think so” Baekbeom said. He then put the phone in his pocket and started to walk away.

 

Mia pulls on Baekbeom sleeve “I need to find out if Payson is in class, she got pretty upset last night” Mia said as she gave Baekbeom puppy eyes with a slight frown.

 

Baekbeom roll his eyes and rub the back of his neck “Fine” Baekbeom said as he knew he couldn’t be mad or say no to Mia.

 

Mia looks at the text message and she sighs. “Guys she is not in class neither is Suho” Mia said. The girls stood in the middle of the matt wondering what they hell is happening to their winning team.

 

“Guys everything is falling apart here. I really don’t want to say it but I want to move back to America” Wendy said.

 

Mia bit down on her lip and cleared . Tear were forming in her eye “You can do whatever you want” Mia said. She then left her friends and started to warm up by doing lap around the gym.

 

“Wendy we promise we will always be together” Jordan said trying to comfort her friend.

 

“Kaylie got sick and now Payson is missing. She never missed practice ever, she is the one always to be on top. Honestly no one has been even cared about me, did you even know that I went on a date with Sehun and caught him the next day ing Jessica” Wendy said making Jordan and Lauren eyes widen.

 

“Wendy” Lauren said with her mothering voice

 

“No just forget about it” Wendy said and she wipe away her tears. Wendy breaks away from the group and starts to do push ups on the uneven bars. Lauren and Jordan started to also stretch, everyone kept thinking what was happening to them and their friendship.