Who we really are

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Fourteen

 

It was finally the end of the week and Mia and her friends were about to reveal who they really are. The girls sat on the bleachers with the rest of the class as each one set of teams performed there list of tricks to do. Mia and her friends enjoyed the entertainment as people tried to do the like real gymnast.

“It’s kind of rude laughing while people are being tested, do you want me to laugh at you while you fail your test” Baekhyun said and I just shrugged my shoulders.

“I give you full permission to laugh at me your highness” Mia said and the girls laughed.

“Okay girls your last please do you bed to impress” Baekbeom said. Mia and her friends stood up and were facing the class. “Which one of you wants to go first” Baekbeom asked.

Mia raised her hand and said “I will go first” Mia said was next to the beam. Mia ran to the beam but she stopped, there was a little part where she was afraid to go any further. Every laughed at Mia as she failed to impress. Payson goes running towards Mia and picks her up “As your captain you got to trust yourself and show all you got” Payson said and went back running towards her friends.

Mia started to run as she did a round off Arabian salto onto the beam. Mia saw Baekhyun mouth dropped and so does other students. Mia then did a back hand spring layout, layout, layout. Mia the does a flic-flac in a side position with a full twist to a back hip circle. Mia continues Side Arial front and a kick front flip into a standing Arabian and finishes it off with a double back dismount, landing on both feet.

Mia friend’s cheers for her while the rest of the class stays silent and was completely shock. “Everyone who did beam this is how a professional is done even when recovering from a back injury. Look forward to see her in next month’s competition here in Korea, Jordan your next” Baekbeom said.

Jordan went to the uneven bar and did her routine, once again everyone was amazed how she jumped from one bar to another. And when she finally landed on the ground her friends cheered for her and surprisingly Kai gave Jordan and standing ovation.

Next was Wendy and she was standing in the corner waiting for the music to start. When the music played she went running down the floor and did her famous triple twist. Wendy did hops, leaps and turn throughout the floor and did her tricks when she went across the floor.

Wendy gets up from the floor and bows down, her friends cheered for her. Wendy stretches her leotard showing off a bit of her , Sehun blushes and clears his throat.

When Lauren went on the beam the class was confuse didn’t Mia just do beam. The difference between Lauren and Mia was the Mia was more about power and Lauren had art y style making both routine completely different. This obviously made Chanyeol blush hard, Lauren just smiled and giggled when she saw his face.

Payson did uneven bars as well which showed her determination and power on the bars, it was a simple clean routine with no difficulty tricks. However her grace and perfection is what made her a beauty on the uneven bars.

Kaylie look at the vault and just glared at it and when she ran with power and determination. She went for it she did her find Emily famous Handspring front straight salto with 1.5 twist, and she landed on both feet.

The girls stand in a line in front of their class, no one said a word. The girls smiled at each other then look back to their classmates “Everyone I will like to introduce you the USA national gymnast team who will be competing at the next worlds” Baekbeom said.

The girls sat down with the class and talk to everyone about training. Lauren being a flirt and someone who loves boys started to talk to her desk partner Chanyeol “So is this what you have been doing afterschool, coming here and training” Chanyeol asked.

Lauren smiles “Yeah, this is what I have been training for all my life. I once spend all night training making me sleep on the beam” Lauren said and laugh a little.

Wendy was back hugging Mia when she was back hugged and pulled away Mia “No, you!!! Who is this put me down” Wendy said and whined.

“For a very small girl you have very bad mouth yet on the floor you dance grateful” Sehun said making Wendy punch him and laugh.

Suho went to Suho side “Don’t worry this guy here has a no emotion kind of face, see” Suho said and Sehun face fell and just stared at his friend.

Mia and Kaylie were enjoying talking to girls “Hey Mia look who is staring at you” Kaylie said. Mia turns her head and see’s Baekhyun looking at her, Mia quickly looks away.

Baekhyun stared at Mia and finally understood his grandfather who was also a coach for the woman’s gymnast team. “What have I done” Baekhyun said and stepped away from the class and went outside.

The class started to talk to the girls and got to know them better. Wendy told them how it was there first time going to high school and the other were shock.

Baekbeom goes outside and finds Baekhyun sitting on the floor “What wrong little brother?” Baekbeom asked as he sat next to Baekhyun.

“Why didn’t you tell me who she really was or even how she looked like” Baekhyun asked

“She told me to keep it a secret and I guess she wanted to know if you will love no matter what but I guess you really blew that up when you bullied her all summer long. You don’t deserve her and I don’t think she will ever accept you now” Baekbeom said straight forward. Honestly Baekbeom was still jealous of his brother being able to be with Mia.

“I will win her heart” Baekhyun said as he got up and headed into the gym. He sees Chanyeol flirting with Mia best friend Lauren. Baekhyun goes up to Chanyeol and starts talking with Lauren, the only way Baekhyun was going to get Mia heart was getting close to her friends first.