Tap and Swing dance

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Twenty-Nine

 

No One POV

Mia continues to ignore her phone, she didn’t want to speak to Baekhyun anymore. At home Mia notice it was really quiet for about 10 people to be living. Mia goes looking for her friends, she finally find them in the workout room. Usually the girl’s only do Yoga or stretching but it look like they were dancing.

“No it double pull back shuffle cross over repeat” Wendy shouted at the girls.

Mia leaned against the door frame and watch her friends practice tap dancing “Why are you tap dancing and why are you guys practicing with them” Mia asked as she shook her head.

“We thought by going to dance class it will help us for creativity for are floor routines” Lauren said.

“It was all Wendy’s idea” Jordan said, Wendy ran up to Mia and hugged her.

“Why is it the week I have to be off, I am missing the most fun at school” Mia said as she shook her head.

“Why don’t you just choreograph the dance” Jake said

“Yeah you do have the most creativity and it will make these girls stop fighting” Tyler said and pointed to the girls

“Wendy?” Mia looked back at her. Wendy nodded her head “Great let’s get to it” Mia said as she started to work with her friends. As Mia was listening to the song she couldn’t stop thinking about Baekhyun ‘I should just focus on this and stay away from Baekhyun’ Mia thought to herself. She didn’t need Baekhyun and him distracting her.

Mia was going to live her life to the fullest before she retires from gymnastics and before she has to marry Baekhyun. After good 3 hours of practicing everyone decided to take a break. Butler Jang made some homemade ice tea for everyone. The doorbell rang and Mia went to open the door. There was Baekbeom with a big purple bruise on the side of his face.

“Can we talk?” Baekbeom said. Mia stepped outside and cross her arms as she looked at Baekbeom. “I am here to apologize I shouldn’t have kissed you especially because I am getting married soon. I fell in love with you long ago, Baekhyun doesn’t deserve you-“

“Who are you to choose what is best for Baekhyun and me?” Mia shouted at Baekbeom. All of sudden Mia started to get very teary as her feeling for Baekhyun were still there. “I know now Baekhyun cares nothing about me, but that doesn’t mean I don’t deserve him. To me he is still my light and my saviour. Even after the bullying he did to me somehow it’s all a blur now. Fears change and so doe’s dreams” Mia said to Baekbeom. Baekbeom was totally speechless, Mia took his silence as a reply and head back inside.

“Does them you don’t want to go to worlds no more” Baekbeom asked.

Mia looks back at Baekbeom and shakes her head “I just wish I have my light to support me” Mia said and head back inside. Mia joined her friends and sips her ice tea quietly.

“Who was at the door?” Jordan asked

“Uh- girl guide selling cookies” Mia lied. Mia gets up abruptly and heads to her room. Mia picks up her phone and notice ’41 missed calls’ from Baekhyun and ‘78 text message’ from Baekhyun as well.  Mia just ignores them as she looks at her background picture on her phone. It was Baekhyun and her taking a selfie together at the hospital. Mia just wished her quality time with Baekhyun lasted more than a couple days before she found out the truth.

As they days went by Mia help the girls with their dance. Baekhyun didn’t stop calling Mia, which made Mia turn off her phone. Mia kept all her focus on the girls dance and stretching for gymnastics. Mia and Kaylie will spend a good 4 hours on the treadmill every day.

On Friday Mia went to school since her accident. However she avoided Baekhyun in the morning by spending it in the gym. Kaylie and Wendy also joined her as they too were avoiding there desk partner.

“So wait- you herd him having ual in the dance room” Mia said, she could believe what Wendy had told her.

“Yeah so be aware when you walk in there” Wendy said

“So I herd that Kyungsoo always makes you breakfast and lunch” Mia raise one of her eye brows. Wendy burst out laughing causing Kaylie to punch her arm playfully.

“It’s not like Kaylie eats the food he makes” Wendy said making Kaylie punch harder “Hey that’s going to leave a bruise” Wendy whined and rub her arm.

“Kyungsoo doesn’t understand how we got to watch are weight. I can’t pastries and fried food everyday” Kaylie said and Mia nodded with response.

“I know how you feel Baekhyun didn’t understand at first why I eat so little, but after a good explanation he got it” Mia said

“Speaking of Baekhyun I haven’t seen him around. Did you learn how to sleep without him” Wendy teased.

“Look at her and those bags underneath her eyes. She hasn’t slept for days” Kaylie said.

“Forget about him, we need to concentrate” Mia said and then walked away. Kaylie and Wendy looked at each other and shrug their shoulders.

It was lunch time and all the girls meet with each other in the cafeteria. Chanyeol sat next to Lauren and started to spoon feed her. Kyungsoo comes up to the table and places a lunch box in front of Kaylie. “I think you’ll like what I made this time” Kyungsoo said but Kaylie just push the container back at Kyungsoo

“Sorry I had a big lunch this morning” Kaylie lied and Mia knew it.

“Keep it, you can eat later when you’re hungry” Kyungsoo said making Kaylie roll her eyes. Mia saw and elbow her in the stomach. Kaylie smiled and accepted the lunch box.

As the rest of the boys sit down Mia tries to avoid eye contact with Baekhyun. But when she hears that high pitch voice, it felt like someone punch her in the chest. The bell rings making Mia run out of the cafeteria.

“All right are you guys all ready?” Mia ask her friends as they walk into the dance classroom. Everyone sits down and is very excited to see them dance. Mia press play and lets the music start. The girls start by tap dancing with great synchronizing making them sound like one tap dancer. Then when the beat really picks up the girls brothers come in and they do a mixture a swing.

At the end of the dance everyone stands up to clap, the teacher really compliments on their creativity. The teacher tell everyone to take 5 minute break. Mia walks outside with Kaylie to get some water. Baekhyun walks up to Mia and kisses right on lips. Kaylie is shock while Mia tries to push Baekhyun off. When Baekhyun breaks away he is tears “I love you Mia and I have no intention ever to be with Taeyeon. I have no clue why she was texting that day” Baekhyun said and he let tears fall down his cheeks.