Showing You My Feelings

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Thirty-Four

 

Mia POV

I knew I wanted to take a chance with Baekhyun and when he kiss me on the lips I felt loved. The thing is, I was afraid of being hurt again. Baekhyun showed his love and care towards me. However he never asked me to be his girlfriend, we went out on one date which turn out bad. Even thought are parents wants us to get married one day in the future, it doesn’t change the fact he never asked me.

Here I am in the gym thinking about that stupid boy who has the guts to kiss me in public but not enough balls to ask me out. “Mia- hello Mia, are you going to show us your beam routine? Because I can give your spot to any of the other girls” Baekbeom said.

I shook my head and gave a small smile as I did a jump with 1/2 turn to a handstand to a back hip circle. I was still ignoring and not talking to Baekbeom after what he did. He cheated on his fiancé with me and lied to Baekhyun to keep us apart.

I kept doing little walks, flicks of my hands and feet. I was too distracted of Baekhyun that made me forget about my routine.  I jump off the beam and walked to the water cooler. I can hear Baekbeom yelling at me to get back onto beam and finish my routine.

I grab my bag and headed to the change room to change back into normal clothes “Hey Mia is everything alright?” Payson asked.

“No – I don’t know what to do with Baekhyun” I said and then sat on the bench letting my bag fall to the ground.

“Didn’t you say everything was a misunderstanding and that both of you confess your feeling for one another” Payson said. She was sitting next to me nudging me to look up at her.

“Yeah and he been sweet taking care of me, showing me affection. But that stupid boy who I have fallen for never asked me to his girlfriend or anything. Which only means one thing, he doesn’t see me potential girlfriend or even a wife in the future. It makes me think about Taeyeon, he said he doesn’t love her anymore and that he doesn’t know why she sticks around him or even text him” I said and shook my head at the last part.

“But you trust him right?” Payson asked

I nodded “Yeah I have faith in Baekhyun, but I can’t wait forever. You saw me out there” I pointed to the gym “I forgot my routine and kept spacing out because I could only think about us” I sighed and pick up my bag.

“Why don’t you asked him, we are in the 21st century” Payson said making us both chuckle a bit.

“I’m afraid and the thought of my first official boyfriend picking me up on dates having normal fun time is what I imagine” I said.

“Wait wasn’t Tyler your first boyfriend?” Payson asked.

“We were more friend who hanged together in gym and plus he was not one who I wanted to show off to my family. We never actually went on a date, we make-out a few time but that’s it” I said. My phone started to ring making me for it in my bag. I saw it was Baekhyun calling and showed it to Payson making her chuckle and I roll my eyes. “Hello… Okay I’ll be there soon” I said then hanged up the phone. “I have to go see my grandfather” I said and left the locker room and headed to my car.

There Baekhyun stood next to my car with his bike blocking me from backing out of the parking lot.

“Hey” Baekhyun said.

I place my hair behind my ear and look down “Hello” I said and blushed a little. “I thought you were home” I said and then bite my lip. I didn’t expect Baekhyun being here waiting for me at my car, I thought he was at home since he told me to go to his home.

“I needed an excuse for you to come out of practice” Baekhyun said. He then took my bag and threw it in the car. “Let’s go on a date” Baekhyun said which kind of took me by surprise.

“Last time I went on a date-“ Baekhyun shut me up by placing a kiss on my lips.

“This time it’s different” Baekhyun said he then got onto his bike and threw me a helmet. I smile and got on the bike with Baekhyun. I wrapped my arms around his waist as Baekhyun rode off onto the street. After about 30 minutes’ drive Baekhyun stopped the bike in front of an amusement park.

“Are we going on rides?” I asked Baekhyun shook his hairs making heart rise and blush like crazy.

“Something like that” Baekhyun said and smirked. I eyed him making him laugh, Baekhyun grabbed my hand and headed towards the amusement park. It was dead silent and no one was here.

“Baekhyun” I said and cuddle closer to him as we walked. Honestly I was a bit afraid, no one was around and it was starting to get dark. The carousel lights turn on as music started to play, Baekhyun pulls me towards it. It was beautifully decorated with lights and flowers hanging around everywhere.

We sit in a carriage and the ride starts to move, making me jump a bit. “Don’t worry I’m here and I will protect you” Baekhyun said making my blush as I bit my lip. I hum in response as Baekhyun comes a little closer to me “I will always be here” Baekhyun whispered into my ear. I look at me and in a instant Baekhyun lips are on mine.

I quickly respond to the kiss making me part my lips. Are tongues goes into each other as we kiss roughly. Baekhyun pulls back and leans his forehand into mine as we panted from the out make out session. The ride stops and Baekhyuns stands up and pulls his hand forward. I grab hold as we interlace are fingers with each other.

Baekhyun gets me some cotton candy as we share with one another. This date was so much fun than going to some fancy restaurant. We play wack-a-mole and go on swing ride together, both of us laugh as we share cute embracing moments. It was started to get late and cold at night, Baekhyun gets me white hot chocolate with some whip cream. We walk hand in hand together as we sip our hot beverage and have small talk. The Ferris wheel lights up and Baekhyun pulls me towards it. We go on the ride as it slowly brings us to the peak of the Ferries wheel.

“You got a little something” Baekhyun said and pointed. I was about to wipe the cream off with my sweater instead Baekhyun kissed me and off all the cream.

“Thanks” I said as my cheeks burned.

“I wanted us to have fun today even all the bad things that has been happening to us and are friends” Baekhyun said and I nodded. “I want to show you how much I enjoy being with you. Mia my love is just for you” Baekhyun said as he then kneeled down in front of me. My heart felt like it was about to burst out of my chest “Mia, will you marry me” Baekhyun said as he open a little white box with my grandma’s wedding ring.

I was completely stumped with my mouth wide open unable to say anything “I-I” was all I could say.