Clearing things

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Twenty-Two

 

Lauren, Jordan, Payson and Kaylie were practicing when they saw Wendy and Mia coming in with bags of food. Behind them were 6 boys following them into the gym. Jordan was clearing uncomfortable seeing Kai come in with his crutches. “What are they doing here” Kaylie said in a harsh tone and cross her arms.

“Look enough, we can’t have this drama going on, and we need to clear everything up so we can concentrate on gymnastics” Mia said.

“Mia is right Jordan. You haven’t been able to land anything since this morning” Payson said making Jordan irradiative.

“Look I’m fine, okay I’m just having an off day” Jordan said and put her hand up in defense.

“Come on lets form a circle” Mia said making Jordan groan. Mia handed out everyone lunch and sat next to Baekhyun and Payson.

No one said anything as they kept eating, except for Kai who just looked at Jordan “I didn’t even touch you” Kai said making Jordan stop eating and look up at him.

“Then explain to me how I end up being in the morning” Jordan said and threw a chip at Kai’s face.

“You took off your clothes off yourself. I thought you were trying to sleep with me but then you mutter ‘Hot’ I didn’t touch except holding you close. You smelled good and I wanted to know how it feels waking up to someone in your arms. Instead of waking up in the morning knowing the girl left you and only used you for her pleasure” Kai said making Jordan feel guilty.

“I’m sorry” Jordan said as she bite her lips.

“Don’t be I found out your true feeling about me anyways” Kai said as he started munch on his chips. But Kai lost temper and find a chip back into the bag. Kai started to get up slowly with difficulty, Jordan didn’t know what to say. She can’t say she loves him because she doesn’t know what love is and she is afraid of being hurt.

“I was ” Jordan burst out loud making the guys jaw drop. Kai looks back at Jordan “I was ually assaulted when I was younger. Waking up to you that morning I only thought of you as my . It scared me knowing my worst dream came to life” Jordan said as she got teary.

Jordan quickly wiped the tears away “Jordan you don’t have to explain to him anything” Kaylie said.

“No he needs to know why I said those words to him” Jordan stands up “I don’t hate and I don’t I will be ready to sleep with someone until I get married. The small touches remind me or him, how can I be with someone when I keep thinking of him” Jordan said and then she sat back down.

Kai sighed “Even with your hurtful words that was still the best morning I had” Kai said and he continue to walk away.

“Kai come on stay, eat” Mia said. Kai looks back and see Jordan smile. Chanyeol stands up and drags him back down to eat.

Once again it was silent “I’m done eating” Kaylie said and started to wrap her food.

“You barely ate anything” Kyungsoo said.

“Look what I’m about to do might make you stomach through up” Kaylie said. Mia looked down and to wrapped up her food.

“Yeah no that I’m thinking about I should save this for later” Mia said but Baekhyun stopped her hands.

“Later I want to take you out for dinner” Baekhyun said making Mia shrug her shoulders. The girls started to warm up while the guys just stayed to watch them. “Do you guys think the girls are bit too skinny” Baekhyun asked.

“Look at Kaylie you can see her ribs” Kyungsoo said and pointed out.

“Look its normal for them. The reason for it is for them to get more height. But they have more muscle than any of us” Sehun said.

“I know but I’m just worry about her health, I can’t have a sick wife” Baekhyun said making Suho slap his head.

“She is not your wife yet, you didn’t even purpose or gave her an engagement ring” Suho said.

“Look” Kyungsoo said as he saw Kaylie on bars turning over and over again. When she lets go of the bars and does a triple twist she lands on two feet. Kaylie look at Kyungsoo and smiles. Kaylie goes to the water tank and Kyungsoo follows her “You pretty good” Kyungsoo said.

Kaylie takes her water cup and jugs it all “Thanks” Kaylie said. Kaylie go to throughout her cup but her handshakes a lot.

Kyungsoo notice and quickly grabs her hand “Kaylie you barley ate anything and you have been practicing all day” Kyungsoo was worried about Kaylie’s health.

Kaylie retracts her hand and cross her arms “Why do you care? This is normal” But Kyungsoo did not believe a word Kaylie was saying.

“Look my sister was an athlete, I know the signs” Kyungsoo said but Kaylie just rolled her eyes.

As Kyungsoo and Kaylie were arguing at the side lines Mia did the exact same trick as Kaylie. Baekhyun went to Mia to talk to her “Hey didn’t Kaylie just do that trick” Baekhyun asked Mia.

Mia was adding more chalk to her hand “We learn each other routines just in case someone has an accident” Mia said. She then walk away and set up for her next bar routine.

“Just like when you hurt your back?” Baekhyun said making Mia froze in her spot. Mia slaps the bars as she remember her friend and the thing Mia had to go through with her.

“It has nothing to do with my back injury” Mia said harshly and then jump onto the bars and start to swing. Baekhyun knew he hurt Mia feelings somehow and just stepped away, he spent the rest of the afternoon watching Mia and so did the boys. Baekbeom said it was enough training and decide to finish off training for the day. The got there things and were heading to go home and relax and continue training in the morning.

In the parking lot the girls were about to step in the car when Baekhyun pulled Mia “Did you forget about are date?” Mia threw her keys at Payson making her laugh.

“Have fun” Payson joked and Mia rolled her eyes.