Gym Class

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Thirteen

 

At lunch everyone was gossiping about Mia and her friends. Girls were jealous and was hating, boys were drooling over the girls. “Apparently Baekbeom wants to do something special with us today” Mia said and got a spoonful of soup in here mouth.

“Mia please accept my feelings” A boy kneel down in front of Mia.

“I’m sorry but I can’t be in a relationship at the moment” Mia said and blushed.

“Then just accept these flowers” The boy said and handed the flowers to Mia.

When the boy left the group laughed “What with these confessions” Wendy said and chuckle.

“Korean boys are big on this kind of thing” Mia said.

On the other side of the cafeteria Baekhyun had watch Mia and when that boy confessed he accidently snapped his chop sticks. “Dude are you okay” Chanyeol said

“I don’t understand how I didn’t know that Mia look like that. I mean during summer all she wore was baggy clothes and that stupid back brace. I can’t believe I made fun of her, what is worse is that she is supposed to be my wife” Baekhyun said and just frowned.

“Dude if she is going to be your wife you are one lucky bastard” Chanyeol said.

“She is a girl” Kyungsoo said as he stared at Kaylie smiling and laughing with her friends “She totally acted like a guy” Kyungsoo continue.

“No Lauren when from ing Emo to like a blossom flower, what was worse is that I asked her out and she said she had other plans” Chanyeol said and shook his head.

“I think we all got hurt by them” Kai said. The boys look at Kai and it was weird for him to be here at lunch, usually he goes around to find a girl to .

The boys saw Baekbeom walking up to the girls table and then all of them leaving. “Why is your brother with them, isn’t he are athletic coach?” Sehun asked and Baekhyun just shrugged.

The girls went into the change room and got dressed “Hey what colour will look best on me?” Mia asked and the girls smiled

“Black like when you used to be called Raven” Kaylie said

“How about wearing the colours of our country?” Wendy asked

“I think we should do what best suits us and are style” Payson said and we all agreed.

After lunch Baekbeom brought out fitness classes out to the old gym which had gymnastics equipment. “Your teachers asked me to help with your stamina, balance and flexibility I thought what best then gymnastics. This week we will be practicing and by Friday we will tested” Baekbeom said and then handed everyone a Piece of paper “These are based on your current level. White basic, Pink is standard but for the girls, Blue is also standard” Baekbeom said.

“What about yellow the one you are holding?” A girl said. Just then Mia and her friends came in with matching adidas tract suites.

“These are for these girls since there are some complications” Baekbeom said.

“You mean they can’t do it so you are giving them the lowest level” a girls said and everyone started to laugh. Mia and her friends rolled their eyes and went to the beam.

“These tricks are not that bad” Payson said.

“I love my floor routine I can’t wait to show it off Friday” Wendy said and smiled.

“Hey who is going to do Vault?” Payson asked.

Everyone was silent and “I will do it” Kaylie said

“But you are awesome on floor do you really think you can pull off a high level Vault routine in a weeks?” Mia asked and Kaylie smiled.

“Only one way to find out” Kaylie said. The girls then headed to the bleachers to watch the other girls training. “Doesn’t this remind you when we were little when we watch the older girls” Kaylie said making everyone laughed.

“Yeah but they were way better than them” Jordan said

“I think what she was trying to say is that when we were little we still find out the problem with the moves they did and wrote how they should improve them”

“Well better get a lot of paper they have many problem that need to be fixed” Wendy said and everyone laughed.

Baekbeom came by are side “Taeyeon please come here” Baekhyun called. Taeyeon came running towards Baekhyun and just glared at Mia “Girls do you have anything to say?” Baekbeom said and the girls sighed

“You need to bring your shoulders together so you will get a better push off” Mia said. Taeyeon just laughed and walked away.

Baekhyun and his friends were staring at the girls again “Why are they just sitting there and writing stuff” Kai said

“If they have lowest level don’t you think they will be practicing more?” Chanyeol said.

“Just forget about them” Suho said and the boys continued to stretch. Baekhyun stared at Mia and blushed when Wendy had touch her s again.

Out of now where Taeyeon was in front of Baekhyun “What are you looking at?” Taeyeon said making Baekhyun look away and down at Taeyeon.

“Nothing” Baekhyun said and started to walk away

Tayeon grabbed his arm and said “Hey remember you are my boyfriend, don’t go looking at other girls especially that freak” Taeyeon said.

Baekhyun smiled and gave a peck on Tayeon lips. However Baekhyun just picture as if he was kissing Mia, somehow he could not get her out of his mind. Every day he thought about ways to but now all he wants to do is embrace Mia.

Mia on the other hand was all focus about training and becoming just as good as her grandmother back in the day. However a small thing linger in Mia mind ‘why Baekhyun keeps looking at her’