Baekhyun's Day

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Twenty- Seven

 

Baekhyun POV

I was a little disappointed when Mia didn’t tell me how it went with the guidance counselor. I wanted to know how I can help her but it seems it will be a difficult task. I decide the only way to know what happen is to get the guidance counselor to tell me what she and Mia talked about.

When I walked through the front door I herd laughter. Slowly I found the source, it was coming from my grandfather study room. I open the door and found my Grandfather and Grandfather Hill having a whisky laughing together. It was great to see my grandfather smiling, it seems the Hill family always bring joy to this old man.

I go to my room to lay down to relax. Baekbeom walks in and sits on my bed “Baekhyun you have to go to school tomorrow, you have been skipping school too much. You want to graduate right?” Baekbeom asked me.

“Yeah” I said with defeat. Honestly I want to be with Mia as she will be not going to school all week long. Maybe I should pack a bag so I can sleep over at Mia house and keep her company.

“How’s Mia doing?” Baekbeom asked making me sit up.

“Why do you care, she isn’t your girl” I said harshly.

“Stop being jealous I’m her coach and I need to know if she is okay. Gymnast can’t be hurt or distracted by anything” Baekbeom said.

“Are you saying I’m a distraction and I should stay away from Mia” Baekhyun asked.

Baekbeom smiles “That’s not fair, we are working things out” I said trying to reason with Baekbeom.

“Maybe after she finish worlds, maybe when she gives gymnastics” Baekbeom said which he was really getting under my nerves.

“You know that is never going to happen, why you want Mia and me apart” I shouted at my older brother.

“Because you don’t deserve her. Especially how you treated her at first, I don’t care if your feelings change” Baekbeom said and stormed out of the room. I rolled my eyes at Baekbeom behaviour. It didn’t matter what he said, I will still be at Mia side no matter what.

I fell asleep on my bed right away, forgetting to call Mia that I was home and safe. I was woken up by my brother pouring water on my head “What the hell” ii shouted at him.

“Get your out of bed it 10 minutes till 9am, your late for school” Baekbeom said and just left. I got up and headed straight to school. In the car I tried looking for my phone to remind myself to get some flowers and gluten free red velvet cupcakes for Mia.

A flash of Mia sleep faced pop into my mind “She must be still sleeping” I though as I drove myself to school.

The guys greeted me when I walked into the classroom “Yeah how is Mia doing?” Suho asked me.

“She is doing great” I nodded “We got really close, however she didn’t tell me what she told with the guidance counselor” I said making me frown.

“Dude that conversation is private” Kyungsoo said and slapped across my head. I stare back at him and glared.

“What if I can help her?” I said and started to fiddle with my hands.

“Dude when she is ready she will speak to you” I look up and see Payson smiling.

“Hey are you joining us in class today?” Suho asked Payson and she just nodded at sat down in her seat. Suho followed her and they started talking about school stuff. Chanyeol and Lauren were in there own little world enjoying the breakfast Chanyeol brought.

It was still awkward between Kai and Jordan still. Kai tries to make small conversation, but when he touches Jordan seems she is scared. Kyungsoo brings Kaylie breakfast as usual and then there is Sehun who disappeared again leaving Wendy alone by herself.

The teacher came in and we had 3 hours of lecture. After that everyone sat together in cafeteria. I was going through my bag trying to find my phone “I must of left it at home” I said out loud to myself. I bit my lip ‘What if Mia thinks I’m ignoring her’ I thought to myself.

Wendy place her phone in front of me “Call her, I’m sure she misses you as well” Wendy said. I quickly thank Wendy and head outside to call Mia. But when I call it went straight to voicemail, something in me didn’t feel right at all. After lunch the guys and I headed to the dance room where we will be having classes for the next couple days.

Sehun was in there all sweaty with Jessica. It look like they were practicing but us guys knew what has been happening between them for the past couple years. Jessica and Sehun have been using each other to release ual needs. They used to date back in grade 9 until Jessica cheated on Sehun. That break up made who Sehun who he was today. A cold hearted boy who can’t love. Even though they broke up they kept seeing each other to release . I look back at Wendy and see her ignoring everyone and just stretching, but when I look at Sehun |I see him staring at Wendy. It look like he crave for her.

The teacher wanted us to work in groups and dance to two genres. Mia friend were grouped together right away and it look like they already knew what they wanted to do. I see Sehun walk up to Wendy and the rest of the girls. I try to listen what he asked but it was too far away from the room. Sehun comes back to us with a big frown on his face.

“Hey what did you ask?” I question Sehun.

Sehun just said “Nothing” with a frown.

Mia friends headed out the dance room laughing. My guess they went to the gym to practice both gymnastics and the assignment.

After the day was finish I headed straight home to pick some clothes up. But before I went home I got the flowers and the cupcakes for Mia. I walked up to my room and I see Baekbeom my brother kissing Mia.