Another Day

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Eleven

After lunch I and my friends were in the washroom cleaning up. Jordan was so mad that it took all of us to hold her down to relax. “Why would they throw food at us?” Payson asked as she shook her hair to get rid of any food.

“Because we are sitting next to the kings of school, it’s easy to put someone down when they are different from the rest.” I said but I could still see that they still didn’t get it.

“It doesn’t matter, we should be focusing on us on are dream” Kaylie said and we all nodded. After we had cleaned up we were in the gym waiting for Baekbeom to show up.

“I have great news for you all” Baekbeom said and then handed us paper with new timetables. “For now you can join any class you want after lunch. We will be doing training after school as warming up. Then when I tell you enough of these games, please go back to yourselves, these new looks are freaking me out” Baekbeom said and I slapped his arm.

“I kind of want to try dance” Wendy said and we smile at her.

“Of course you do it is similar to when you do floor” Jordan said and snorted.

“I think it’s a great idea, it can really help us with are creativity when making are routines” Payson said. So we all decided to do dance after lunch and then music class.

“Do you think the teacher would hate us for being ½ hour late” Lauren asked.

“Nope Baekbeom gave us notes” I said and we headed inside and in there I didn’t expect my biggest bully to be there with his friends.

The teacher comes to us and we give her the notes that Baekbeom wrote for us “Please have a seat” The teacher said and we sat on the side while she taught the class. I and Jordan couldn’t really join since I had my back brace and she was faking being blind. The rest decided to take a seat and watch for today, everyone was writing in their notebooks.

“Sehun is a pretty good dancer” Wendy said, I smiled at her. I think that Wendy has a crush on her desk partner, he was definitely good looking.

“It seems like all of our desk partners are good at dancing” Payson said and we all agreed, too bad they had a bad personality.

I could see Baekhyun staring at me and glaring at me. I guess he was not pleased that I was in his class again. I stood up and told the teacher I need to go to the washroom, when I was done I saw sweaty Baekhyun leaning against the wall.

“What took you so long” Baekhyun asked, he slowly came closer to me.

“The back brace is hard to take off” I said and slowly back away. But then I hit the wall and I couldn’t move any further, Baekhyun was up in my face.

“Grandfather called me today saying that you family confirmed the marriage between us. I guess your family must be that poor to marry you off to a rich man or they just want you to have a husband since you probably can’t find one on your own” Baekhyun said and I started to get teary for some reason.

“I don’t know what you want me to do, I never asked to marry you. This was all your grandfather doing not mine” I said.

Baekhyun took a step back and ruffle his hair “Just talk to family please” Baekhyun said and walked away. I took a minute to think about what Baekhyun said, if my family agreed there was no way I can fight for my freedom. Hopefully they would let me do gymnastics until I retire and then get married.

When I got back to the classroom the class was on break and I saw Baekhyun with a girl. The girl name was Taeyeon and she holding Baekhyun hand while cuddling into his chest.

Even though me and Baekhyun never did get along it did hurt to see my future husband with someone else. “Hey are you okay” Kaylie asked me.

I quickly wiped away my tears and smiled at my friends “Everything is fine” I said.

For the next week I try and keep my distance from Baekhyun as much as possible. I didn’t speak to him at all during class and even when he bullied me I just accept it. My friends keep telling me to stand up for myself but when I look into Baekhyun eyes my heart seems to race, I’m to a scared what he may do to me.

However Baekhyun has been showing off his new relationship with Taeyeon with making out with her everywhere. I could tell even Wendy was hurt when she saw her desk partner Sehun with another girl.

Kai has stop trying to get me into bed and started to ask Jordan, I guess Baekhyun must have told him about me that he stopped.

“Yes I am a girl, now leave me alone” Kaylie said. Kyungsoo hasn’t stop teasing Kaylie since day 1, Kaylie did actually look like boy that’s how great her disguise was.

Suho was starting to get jealous of Payson right when we got test marks back and both her and I got a perfect score. Payson took notes on everything with us, which made it great for when practice gymnastic. We had are floor routines already done for us thanks to going to dance classes and are music planned out.

We almost lived at school from being there at 8 am for classes then training afterwards. We only left school at 11 pm and we were too tired to do anything at home.

“This is too much” Wendy said and cuddle against my arm.

“This is are finally year in high school plus are only year that we went to school” Jordan also complained.

“Maybe we should finish this game soon” Lauren asked and looked up at me.

“I will speak to Baekbeom about it” I said and the girl’s faces lifted up with joy.

“Good because being emo is totally not my thing” Lauren said and we all burst out into laughter.