Engaged

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Thirty-Five

 

Mia POV

Here I am riding the Ferris wheel with Baekhyun kneeling in front of me. He open’s a white box asking to marry me and all I could say “I-I” Baekhyun just looks at me and then bites his lip as he a waits for my answer.

“Did they found out?” I asked making Baekhyun shake his head and lower the box.

“What are you talking about?” Baekhyun then got up and sat next to me.

“Did my parents found out about me being ? Are they forcing you to propose to me?” I asked Baekhyun. Honestly my heart felt like it was about to jump, I want to believe that Baekhyun decide to this on his own. But then a part of me new, if I did accept this then I will get married right away.

“Listen Mia no one is forcing me, I want to marry you because I love you. I want to show you that you are the one I care about and see myself being with” Baekhyun said. He then took the ring from the box and place the ring on my finger “Mia can you please accept me” Baekhyun said making start to get teary.

I nodded and Baekhyun hugs me right away and when he pulls back his kisses my lips. I let the tears run down my face, Baekhyun looks scared and wipes away my tears “Sorry” I said and look away.

“If you don’t want to be with me, it fine” Baekhyun said

Making me shout “No” It then got silent. The ride was finish and the door opens, Baekhyun walks out and follow behind. “Baekhyun” I called when look back I could see the hurt painful expression on his face.

“I don’t understand you Mia. One moment you love me and show your affection. Then when I show you that I’m ready and committed to I love you. Your words say one thing but your actions show another. I’m tired of fighting with one another, I fell like no matter what I do you won’t forget the past” Baekhyun said

“I don’t want to get married” I shouted at Baekhyun. Baekhyun nodes and starts to walk away, I run towards him and back hug him “I’m not ready for marriage, I want us to be together. I’m fine with being your fiancé but let my dream come true. Somehow I feel like are parents would want us to get married as fast as possible. My brother got engage and the next week he was married. Please understand I say yes but let’s hold off the wedding” I said and hug Baekhyun tighter.

“That’s why you were quiet and you cry” Baekhyun turns to me and cups my cheek as he kisses me. “We can wait all the time you need. I just want to show you that you have me. I thought of us being engage will be the right step” Baekhyun said and then kiss me. Baekhyun holds me tightly against his chest as we embrace the moment we have.

I pull away and take off the ring and give it back to Baekhyun “Do it again” I said and stick out my hand.

Baekhyun laughs as he kneels down on one knee again and ask “Mia will you marry me”

I nodded “Yes! A million yes’s” I said and Baekhyun places the ring on me again. Baekhyun picks me up and twirls me around like in the movies. We leave the amusement park and we ride back home. The cold air hits me making me cuddle closer to Baekhyun back.

Baekhyun drops me off at my home “Do you still need me to sleep with you?” Baekhyun asked me and I node. We both walk inside and make it quick to the bedroom to avoid questions from the girls.

I close the door right away and giggle “That was close” I said, then walk to the closet and got some clothes to change. “A . . . choo” I sneezed. Baekhyun place his hand over my forehead.

“You’re not burning up” Baekhyun said, he sounded very concern “Let’s take a bath” Baekhyun said as he hold my hand and pulls me to washroom.

“B-Bath t-t-together” I stuttered and tumbled into the washroom. Baekhyun catches me before I fall to the ground, I slowly straighten myself up. Baekhyun starts to undress making me feel very uncomfortable, I grab the hem of shirt and slowly start to raise it over my head. I was still in my jeans and my white lace bra while Baekhyun was just wearing his boxer shorts. Baekhyun gets the water filled in the bath tub.

“Okay the tub is filled get on in” Baekhyun said and looks at me “Here take it by yourself” Baekhyun said and kiss the top of my head. I huffed air as I felt a bit released. I close the door and finish taking of my clothes, then I went into the bath tub making me feel all relax and calm. I look at the ring on my finger making smile and cry happy tears.

The ring meant a lot to me, I could not believe it was my grandmother’s ring. ‘Did Baekhyun asked grandfather hill for it’ I thought. After about 10 minutes the water started to get cold so I got up and wrap a towel around my torso. I got out of washroom and Baekhyun handed me my pajama. I headed to the closet and change when I came back I herd the shower running.

I decide to lay down on the bed as I go through the picture on my phone of today’s events. I hear the door open and Baekhyun joins me on the bed “You look very cute in that photo” Baekhyun said.

“Come on I look terrified of that stupid clown jumping out of nowhere” I said and pouted. Baekhyun hold me tight against his chest as blows air on my skin. I laugh out loud as I kick the air trying get out of embrace. I turn over making me face Baekhyun

“So let’s talk about living arrangements” Baekhyun said making me nod. “Would it be alright if I move in with you? Since we go to school together and you need me to comfort you in your sleep. Plus you like” I shut Baekhyun up by kissing him.

“It’s perfect” I said and smiled.

“You know there is going to be a party about are engagement” Baekhyun said making me frown. I turn over on the bed facing away from Baekhyun.

“So I have to see them again” I said and sighed.

“Come’ on don’t you miss your parents or siblings” Baekhyun said making laugh.

“All I was to my parents was to marry me off so they can have more money. My siblings are spoiled brats who only care about their status in life” I rolled my eyes as I remember them growing up.

“Well I am excited to see my older sister Mihyun” Baekhyun said. I didn’t know he had a sister, I guess there was still a lot of things we didn’t know about each other. So all night we kept talking learning more about each other, are like and dislike even are fears.