Accident

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter One

 

I walk into the stadium and stood there with amazement. The cameras flash as they take a picture and journalist call my name. I was at 2013 World gymnastics finale, me and group of friend were here today to take the gold.

I was at my section warming up and stretching my muscle. Just then I was pulled back by my trainer and handed me a cell phone. “Miss Mia I'm sorry to inform you that your grandmother had just past away” Said the lady on the phone.

Just then my name was called for me to do my beam routine. I was shocked and frozen at the news I just got. My trainer took the phone away and pushed me up to the beam.

Right then nothing was going through my mind. The music started to play. I did a jump with 1/2 turn to a handstand to a back hip circle. I was on the beam looking foreword, tears start to run down my cheeks. I could here people talking, I just continue on moving by doing a layout step-out salto. Then i did a sheep jump and step into a double turn onto one foot. Finally i was about to do my finale jump it was a front salto stretch with a double twist. But something went wrong as I didn’t land on my feet but on my back. My trainer came running towards me and soon everything went black.

I woke up to be in a white room and my grandfather sleeping next to me on a chair. “Grandfather” I called out to him.

He woken up, came right next to me and hugged me. “Mia I was so worried” Grandfather said.

I chuckle “Don’t worry this is normal” I said and smiled.

However he gave me 'I'm hiding something face'. “Mia this time it was bad” He said in a calm voice.

“What do you mean by bad” I said all panicking.

Soon afterwards the doctor came in with a chart “Oh Mia good to see you awake. Lets talk about your spinal cord” The doctor said.

“What about my spinal cord?”I said a little frighten

“We need to do some repair but don't worry you can get back to training after 6 months” The doctor said.

“Okay then lets do the surgery!” I said wanting to recover as fast as I can.

“Mia its not that simple, this is a really hard surgery. There are 3 possibilities; One you will do the procedure and come out fine. Two you pay come out a be paralyzed from the hips down and three you may not even come back from the surgery”The doctor said and look at both me and my grandfather.

“I will give you a moment to think about it” The doctor said and got up and left the room.

“Does my parent know” I asked hoping that they care about me.

“Yeah and they said do what ever you want” Grandfather told me.

“Is she really gone?” I asked as tears fall down my cheeks.

“Yeah and she wanted me to give you this” Grandfather said and handed me a letter.

I open the letter and read it. After reading it I held the letter close to my chest and burst out into tears. “I'll do it, everything” I said.

Grandfather nodded “I will go tell the doctor to prepare for the surgery” grandfather said and got up and headed out the door.

Just then my 5 favourite friends came in with gold medals around there neck. “We won” Kaylie said and place the medal around my neck.

“We heard about everything, Your grandfather told us while you were sleeping” Lauren said.

“I'm so sorry for you loss, she was an amazing woman” Wendy said and gave me a hug.

“Don’t worry I'm going to be fine and we are going to kick in are finale year” I said and reassure my friends.

Afterwards they said there good byes and I waited for the doctor to come take me away and do the surgery. Both the doctor and my grandfather came in and talked about the surgery. I was then wheeled into the surgery room, there I fell into a deep slumber and awaited for my awakening.

3 months later.

I was at rehabilitation centre backing up to leave. “Ah Mia, here are some medication the doctor prescribed for you for the pain. Remember to take it slowly” The nurse said and helped grabed my things

I was done the rehabilitation, but i had to wear a neck/ body brace for a couple of months and I had walker just in case for me. Outside waited my limo, I slowly went into the vehicle. “Miss Mia I assume you are all ready” The driver said.

I smiled “Yeah its time to have a normal teenage life” I said as we headed off to the airport. “Is grandfather coming?” I asked the driver.

“I'm sorry Miss Mia but he is busy with the finale papers of your inheritance” The driver said

I chuckle a bit “I bet my siblings and parent hate how grandmother gave me everything” I said and shook my head.

“You deserved it Miss Mia, now please be careful over there” The driver said as we bid a finale goodbyes.

I boarded my private jet and headed to a new country were i could train and be a normal teenage girl at the same time. “South Korea here I come” I said to myself as the plan lifted off.

In south Korea I was able to be accepted to one of the best schools. Since I already passed high school with at a young age for my gymnastic life. Plus the gym teacher was going to become my new coach.

I was the perfect student with exceptional grades, an athlete in gymnastics and being one of richest family in the world.

Here I was sitting outside of the principle office waiting to be greated and get my information.

“Miss Mia please come in” said the principle. I got up from my chair and walked in and bowed to her and sat in the chair in front of her desk. “Mia i reviewed you papers and i must say I am impressed with everything” The principle said.

“Thank you I hope I can be a great asset to this school” I said and smiled.

“I also reviewed your conditions and accepted all of them. You will have the whole building as yours as long as you pay the fee. About training, I turned the old gym into your own personal gymnastic gym. There you will be able to have private practice and get back on your feet” The principle said then handed me some papers. “Here is your locker, Class schedule and if you go to this room you will be able to get your gym uniform. Starting tomorrow you will be doing summer school, this will help get used to school before you start since this is your first time” The principle said and smiled.

“Thank you so much, There is one more thing I will like to ask of you” I said and she look at me and raised her eyebrow. "Can we keep who I am a secret, I would be wearing a wig and everything. I want to be normal and not be some rich gymnast girl" I pleaded.

"Of course, Don't you worry about a thing" The principle smiled. I got up from my seat and bid her goodbye. I walk to room 223 to get my uniform, The teacher looked at me confused. I told her about my situation and we both agreed it would be best to for me wear whatever I want for gym until my back is healed.

I went back to the dorm that was a whole building to myself. The principle did exactly to my request, A whole floor was my bedroom. I had and extra large king size bed, sofas and a huge master desk plus a washroom half the size of my bedroom. On the above floor was my closet filled with clothes for me. On every floor there was something different. On the main was my swimming pool, I had a whole dance studio on one floor, A gym on the next. I also had 2 personal servants who lived with me to take of me. Everything was perfect it felt like home.

I decided to head to bed early, I was so excited for my first day of school! Slowly was i making my grandmother dream come true.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First Chapter tell me what you think? Do you like the character Mia? Please dont forget to Subscribe! Comment! and Upvote! Also I am currently looking for a co-author for this story, Please MSG me if interested!!! ^^