CHAPTER 47 OHANA

Redefining Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1 week later…

 

THIRD PERSON POV:

 

It was complete and utter chaos. The waiting area outside the delivery room was filled with hysterical men and women. The other patients were too shocked to see top celebrities gathered in one place, in their pajamas or whatever outfit they wore prior to the call.

They were laughing, crying, squealing, and were very very hyper. The medical team had to call in security to calm them down.

Meanwhile, inside the delivery room, Yonghwa completely forgot about his fear of blood or anything that has to do with the hospital as Seohyun kept pulling his hair.

            “Ow! Hyun! Can you loosen the steel grip? You’re going to damage my scalp! I don’t want our babies to have a bald appa!”

            “IT HURTS SO BAD OPPA!! AAARRGHHH! YOU. HAVE. TO. SHARE. THE.PAIN. WITH. ME. YOU. PROMISED!!!”

            “Arasso arasso! But can you hold on to my arm instead? Please!”

Maybe he should’ve just let her hold on to his hair, otherwise, he wouldn’t have to suffer being punched, not only in the face, but everywhere her fist landed.

            “Hwan, Eun Ae, palli nawa! Jebal!!! Have mercy on your umma and appa!!!”    

The nurses and interns found the scene so cute.

Yonghwa and Seohyun also asked some of the staff (which is comprised of all female health care professionals, per his strict and special request) to document this event by taking videos and pictures.

In the split second that Seohyun loosened her grip, Yonghwa was able to see a glimpse of blood. He felt his head spin and was close to a black out.

            “Mr. Jung? Yonghwa-sshi? Are you ok? You look unwell.” One of the nurses noticed. Upon hearing this, Seohyun’s attention snapped back to her husband and yelled at him.

“YAH! JUNG YONGHWA! Stay awake you choding! Don’t you dare faint!”

            “Hyun…blood…you’re losing too much blood…” he struggled to answer back.

            “Then how come you’re acting as if you’re the one who’s going through the blood loss?! YAH!”

            “I can’t…blood…blood..my wife…my twins..blood. Am I in the delivery room? Why am I here? Blood..Blood..” he stuttered. Now he was the one holding on to his wife.

The medical team was prepared any minute to handle not just 3 (Seohyun and the twins), but 4 patients, should Jung Yonghwa give in to his fear of blood and probably lose consciousness.

 Seohyun sensed that he was on the verge of fainting, so with her extra strength, the delivery room was filled with her voice:

 

            “JUNG YONGHWA!!!!!!”

 

That scream, coupled with the hair pulling and punching brought him back to reality.

After what felt like an endless cycle of hair pulling, screaming, and punching, the room was filled with a baby’s cry. Jessica Jung will definitely be proud of her niece. Jung Hwan Bae followed a minute and 45 seconds after his sister was born.

Just like it was with Yong and Sica, the 2nd generation of Jung Twins have different birthdays, with the noona being the first born. Yonghwa’s hands were shaking when it was time for him to cut the cord. He was tempted to just ask one of the staff to do it for him, but Seohyun’s glare prevented him from doing so.

When one of the interns volunteered to help him (by holding his hand as he’d cut the cords), he declined because he saw the flash of jealousy in his wife’s eyes. Ok, maybe it wasn’t just a flash. If he tried hard enough, he could picture steam blowing out from his wife’s flaring nostrils. He chuckled at the sight of a jealous Seohyun and was thankful that he wore a mask to hide his smile.

He took several deep breaths, had a brief mental exercise, and finally, he was able to cut the cords successfully. He even jumped out of happiness while saying,

“I did it! I cut their cords Hyun! MANSEEE! I did it! I did not faint! WOOHOO!”

Seohyun laughed lightly as she shook her head. Jung Yonghwa may be an appa, but he’s still definitely a choding.

            Hwan and Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter