CHAPTER 43 THE WEDDING NIGHT

Redefining Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Important Reminder: this is NOT an M-rated chapter. Expectations from the title can now be lowered. Thank you.

 

HER POV:

 

My mind is reeling from everything that has happened. Is this real? Am I really married? I looked at the ring on my finger and decided that this isn’t a dream. I shamelessly giggled and squealed.

            “Mrs. Jung Yonghwa?” I turned towards the owner of the voice and smiled.

            “Mr. Seo Joohyun?” I answered back.

            We laughed as he sat down on the other side of the bed. Ok, now this, is awkward. Help! This silence is only reiterating all those obscene suggestions during my bridal shower in my head. No. Stop. Go away! I knew I was experiencing shortness of breath and that my face is burning with all the heat. Why is it so hot in here?! Literally!

“So..”

            “So..”

            “Uh..”

            “I..”

            “Haha..”

            “Wooh!”

            “Yeah.”

            “Uh huh.”

            “Hmm..”

            “So?”

            “Yes?”

            “No?”

            “What?”

            “Huh?”

            “Hahahahaha!”

            “Wooohooo!”

            “Err..”

            “I..”

            “Me..”

            “You..”

            “We?”

 

Our first conversation as a married couple and it has to be like this.

 

            “I think I’ll go take a shower.” I finally said something that made sense.

            “Yeah. Uh. I think you should.” He stuttered. Awkwardness, go away!

 

I took my luggage with me in this spacious bathroom. I opened it expecting to see my newly bought silk pajamas, but to my horror, the bag is filled with the most sinful lingeries and undies. And, what the hell is this? A handcuff? A whip? A blindfold? An underwear covered in feathers?! UNNIEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! How could you do this to me?! YAH!!!

            I was about to cry in frustration when my eyes landed on a pink note tucked between those bras.

      

            I knew there was something suspicious when Hyoyeon unnie and Taeyeon unnie volunteered to check in my stuff. I should’ve known they were up to something! To this! My other suitcase contained clothes meant for the casual dates, and other occasions. There’s nothing in there that would be comfortable enough to sleep in. I really have no choice here. I just have to take a shower, it up, and find the least of all evils in this pile.

 

HIS POV:

 

            It’s late at night and yet here I am, engaged in a strenuous physical exercise. I tried to keep my mind off those stupid suggestions from my bachelor party. I need distraction. Anything. Anything at all. I was too caught up in my thoughts when Joohyun emerged from the bathroom. The sight of her standing there, in her bathrobe, her hair dripping wet, that blush on her face…oh no. No! Why is it so hot in here?!

            Why am I being like this? We’re married. There’s nothing wrong. This is normal. But still..aish! Mwolla! I greeted her before I took my own bag and ran off to the bathroom. The last thing I need is to scare her with my aggressiveness.

 

Meanwhile…

 

THIRD PERSON POV:

 

            Their rooms were located directly in front of Yongseo’s:

 

 

            Since their rooms all have adjoining doors, they decided to just hang out in Room 104 (Jessica & Krystal’s room) because it is the one directly in front of Yongseo’s suite.

            “I bet maknae would experience the shock of her life with that luggage! Haha!” (Sunny)
            “You two did great! High-five!” Sooyoung told Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

            “Unnies, I’m curious though. How did you get Seo to let you check-in her baggage at the airport? Wasn’t she suspicious at all?” (Yoona)

            “She was but she’s too caught up spazzing over her nampyeon to pay attention to anything else. Hahaha!” (Taeyeon)

The girls exchanged knowing looks and the silent agreement was on: they’re going to do the same thing when their kid leader gets married to Mr. Nice Guy. Before Taeyeon noticed anything, the boys arrived. Obviously, they sat next to their special someone, leaving Yuri and Joon to sit beside each other. Everybody else seemed to have forgotten the reason they’re gathered here in the first place.

Kyungho and Sooyoung were busy planning their date along with Sunny and Sungmin. Tiffany and Nichkhun were discussing how to manage their schedules so they can take their nephews and nieces to Disneyland.

Hyoyeon and Jay just reconciled a few weeks ago (after a very dramatic breakup; one that SNSD joked to be a top contender to Jongtae’s Namsan drama) but it seemed like the breakup never happened at all with the way they were so affectionate towards each other. Yoona and Seunggi were preoccupied taking couple selcas. The winner of them all were none other than the 3 couples formed in Team YS: Krysmin, Jongtae, and Sicshin.

            “Cause you’re not only my star, Krystal. You’re my whole damn sky.” Minhyuk said as Krystal responded by giving him a kiss. If this wasn’t enough, Jonghyun had to join in the cheese train:

            “Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.” Obviously Kim Taeyeon flung her arms across his neck and well, you know what happened next. If this wasn’t enough, Lee Jungshin had to flaunt his bad boy charms and make the ice princess swoon:

            “Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf…”

“YAH! Are you calling me a leaf?! Mwoh?!” (Jessica)

“Aish! Just let me finish arasso? Now where was I? Ah, I remember. It is ordinary to love the beautiful, but it is beautiful to love the ordinary...” (Jungshin)

“I’m..i’m..you think I’m ordinary?” Jessica asked him, her voice almost cracking.

“In a world full of people who deem themselves as “extraordinary,” you stand out. You being “ordinary” is something their “extraordinary” will never amount up to. You’re everything I was looking for, when I wasn't even looking, and that’s why..I love you.”

“Aww! I love you too Shin oppa!”

This cheese-fest was too much for a single man and woman to bear. They had to put an end to this. RIGHT NOW.

“YAH!!!!” (Joon/Yuri)

“Can you please just save the makeout session for later?! Aish! The way you guys behave it’s as if you’re the ones who’s spending their wedding night!”

“I should’ve brought a random date along. Hmp.” (Joon)

            “Hyung! If you did that, then Yuri noona would be all alone and that’s just sad, don’t you think? Hahaha!” (Jungshin)

            Before the single lady and the bachelor could have a chance to attack CNBLUE’s bad boy, the Ice Princess got in the way and well, there was a momentary World War 3 going on. Being the eldest in the bunch, Jung Kyungho had to use the “hyung/sunbae” card to shut them up. Finally, they were back to the real agenda of this gathering.

            “Are you sure he drank a lot of tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter