CHAPTER 34 THE 11TH DAY PLAN

Redefining Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THIRD PERSON POV:

 

 

To say that they were under a lot of pressure and stress lately is an understatement. Each and every one of Team YS felt like they’ve become zombies. It’s been a while since they gathered back here in their headquarters and unlike before, planning so many events at the same time was driving them insane. It felt like a repeat of the time they were plotting that meeting in Verona, only this time, everything was a mess.

            All of them practically have their phones glued to their ears as they kept shuffling papers, calling out to each other, writing notes, making other calls, and more. One person is about to lose his sanity.

            “Jungshin-ah, have you contacted the rest of the crowd for that amusement park date?” (Yoona)    

            “Shin-ah, can you hand me over my coffee please? It’s right next to you.” (Jonghyun)

            “Jungshin, why haven’t you ordered the balloons yet! Yah!” (Hyoyeon)

            “Hey, Jungshin chingu, have you contacted Mr. Shim for that boat needed?” (Sunny)


            “How many lights do we need again?” (Sooyoung)

            “Lee Jungshin, hyung wants to speak to you on the phone.” (Minhyuk)

            “Jungshin chingu, Seohyunnie wants to talk to you about that thing you’re in charge of for the event she’s preparing.” (Tiffany)

            His eyes darted from one person to the next as they flooded him with their endless questions.

            “STOPPPP!!!! I CAN’T DO THIS ANYMORE!!! AISH! I haven’t slept for more than 4 hours!!!! Yonghwa hyung dragged me to see the sunrise at some unknown amusement park in the countryside only for him to decide that it’s not what we’re looking for!

You guys kept asking me this and that, and then you tell me the two of them, Yonghwa hyung and Seohyun wants to speak to me?!!! YAH! SHIRO! NOMU SHIRO! Tell them to wait! I’m about to go crazy planning these events back-to-back while trying to keep it a secret!! I also have a career to worry about!!! I’m…I’m…STREESSSSSEEEEEEDDDD!!!!”

            He screamed and pulled his hair out in frustration. This is the first time that CNBLUE’s maknae lost his cool in front of them. Jessica was sitting on the couch and called him over. The rest were still shocked when Jungshin obeyed her without a single word. He sat down beside her as she rested her head on his shoulder and patted his back.

            “Awww…my Shin oppa is so stressed. Please don’t be sad or angry. We’re doing this for the love of Yongseo, right? It’s just a little bit more time. Once this courtship period is over, I’m sure they can handle themselves just fine. Just a few more weeks...”

            “Sooyeon-ah, but it’s tiring! Why do they have to be so stubborn and slow-paced? Aish. We all know they’re going to end up together anyway. What’s with these schemes? Hmp.”

            Lee Jungshin and Jung Sooyeon. Is this really happening? The Ice Princess and the Bad Boy undercover? WHAT?! Seeing them act affectionate and caring towards one another is so out of character! And what’s with the SHIN OPPA and SOOYEON-AH?! The rest of Team YS sported this very confused facial expression. They don’t know what to feel or think of about this couple. They’re such an odd and unexpected combo. They regretted not knowing anything about what happened in Paris. Should they start stalking this couple now? Before they could react, Seohyun barged in the room and began her tirade of questions and orders.

            “Do you know where we can get the swans?” Seohyun asked.

            “SWANS?! Jinja, Seohyun-ah. Your sense of humor is daebak! Hahahaa!” Lee Joon laughed.

            “I’m not kidding.” Seohyun said seriously but the message didn’t come across everyone else’s heads because they joined the laughter.

            “Maknae, I thought you hate the romcom cliché? What’s with these swans you’re talking about?”

            “Have you been watching The Notebook?!” (Yoona)

            “Yes, unnie. That’s where I got the idea! Don’t you think it’s romantic?! Kyaa!” Seohyun giggled excitedly while everyone stood there, unable to process the thought that the serious and always composed Seohyun is acting like a high school girl gushing over her crush.

            “Whoa, whoa.. slow down. Ok, Seo Joohyun. Cut it off. The joke’s getting old.” (Yuri)

            “But I’m not kidding! I want those swans!!!” Seohyun started to throw a temper tantrum. Another first. What in the world is happening?! Right. Seo Joohyun fell in love and has finally embraced the truth about her feelings.

            “Joohyun-ah, where would expect us to get those swans? Besides, your event will take place at night. It doesn’t make sense why there’d be swans swimming around. The two of you won’t even notice it.” Taeyeon tried to reason out with her.

            “But, unnie! I’ll notice it. It’s not perfect without swans. You all saw The Notebook right? I want that kind of scene. Please? Pretty please? There will be lights installed and flowers and everything has to be a picture perfect setup! Unnie!”

            All of them wanted to cry. First, Yonghwa kept bothering the guys to wake up before dawn to search for that amusement park with the perfect sunrise, and now Seohyun insist that they get swans in order to recreate that scene from The Notebook movie.

What is with these two and their unbelievably impossible demands?! Don’t they know that the grand gestures aren’t what matters? All they have to say is that they love each other and then tada! Game over. But no, they had to go around in circles for how many years and then this! This! For a second, every person in that room (sans Seohyun) wondered what they got themselves into when they started ‘shipping’ this couple back in high school.

            “Seohyun-ah, did you really watch the movie? Those aren’t swans! They’re ducks! White ducks!” (Sooyoung)

            They thought that she’d abandon the idea altogether but Seohyun’s eyes sparkled even more as she clapped her hands.

            “DUCKS! OMO! That’s even more perfect! Yong oppa looks like a duck whenever he pouts! Kyaaa! Sooyoung unnie, you’re a genius! Forget about the swans guys. We need white ducks! Kyaaaa!”

            The rest of them groaned. If only they could kidnap this couple and marry them off right this instant. Now they ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter