9th chapter (I'll keep my distance away from you)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong   9th chapter (I'll keep my distance away from you)

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

                Its 5th of December everybody. Put your hands up and scream zombie land here we come. Oh god, they asked me of all the people to wake up early in the morning as 3 am in the morning. What is wrong with them?

                And here I am, stifling all my yawns and trying my best not to rub my eyes or fall asleep in this stupid airport of all the places. “Honey why don’t you go and take a rest at the lounge? We will be back after buying some chocolates from the duty free.” My mom said to me with a smile as she kept the big suitcase (Which wasn’t) but for me it was so big that I had to drag it to the lounge with me.

                I nodded my head as I walked into the lounge where I saw him sitting on a chair resting his back and himself trying to play the stupid rubiks cube he had. Letting out a sigh, I walked past him to a chair which was a little far away from him.

                Trust me; I don’t want to talk to him yet. I grabbed my headset and put it on as I went through my face book wall. All I can see was, miss you, come back soon, and etc. I let out a sigh as I put my iPod into shuffle.

                “Hey you busy?” out of the blue I heard a muffle near my ears making me let the headset fell onto my neck and saw Hyung Joong next to me as in so close to my face, making me let out a scream and hit him with my story book I was reading.

                “Ouch!” he winced as he touched his sore spot which was his head. I let out a sigh in relief knowing it wasn’t anyone but him. My hand was on my chest and I felt my heart was gonna come out any minute.

                “Aissh, stop scaring me like that Kim Hyung Joong. And what do you want?” I was angry with him so I had to talk to him with in my so-called-angry voice which kind of wasn’t. “Uhm, I don’t know how to say this but uhm I uhm I…” “Stop stuttering and get to the point. Or should I say, spit it out.” I said to him while glaring which made him gulp a little bit.

                “Sorry.” He said to me, making me look up from the story book I had put my nose in just to ignore his face which was lovable. Aissh, Jung Somin what the hell are you talking about now? Get a hold of yourself young lady.                

                “I am sorry for what I did before. I shouldn’t have warned you like that. I am sorry.” Did he just? Yup, he must have apologized me. I stared at him for a while and then started to blink more then I can imagine.

                “You… did you just now… did you??” I started to stutter making him stare at me with his look that almost says is-something-wrong? “Apologize?” he asked me making me point at him and nod my head making him put my finger down and nod his head back.

                “Ah, it’s like you have seen me apologize for the first time. So yea, sorry again.” clearing his throat he said to me with a scoff making me come back to earth. I didn’t know why but out of the blue unconsciously my feet kicked right on his private part which made me comes back to earth again due to his slight scream and falling onto his knees with his hands on his private part.

                “OMG! Are you okay?” I asked him as I saw him on the floor wincing and trying to endure the pain.  Aissh, I am such an idiot. I kicked right on his private part. Oh gosh, me the idiot. “I am alright.” He replied to me and tried to keep himself from showing his pain to me.

                “You are lying?!?! I hit your most pri-” He put his hand on my mouth to keep me from screaming. “Shut up Sara, just keep it shut. Just zip it.” He gritted his teeth at me with a fake smile at the nearby staffs who was watching. probably thinking that we are wierd. I winced at my clumsiness.  

                “Is everything okay miss, sir?” one of the staffs asked us as they came to us. “I am fine, we are fine.” Through the pain Hyung Joong replied at the staff making me hit his arm and stand up. “He is fine, we will be going now. Thank you.” I said to the staff with a smile making her nod her head.

                “Get up, mom is here.” I said to him as kicked him slightly on his back which made him stand up with pain. “I think I will try to keep my distance away from you on this trip.” He said to me while he clenched his teethes. I nodded my head. “Fine!” I said to him. “Fine by me too!” he replied me back as he took his backpack which was on the chair nearby us.

                I shook my head as I grabbed my backpack and dragged the suitcase with me.

                “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Korean Airlines. Enjoy your flight.” Bla, Bla, Bla,

                Are they ever going to stop? I was sitting near the window seat and watching out the window where everyone was busy putting the baggages into the airplane. Letting out a sigh, I grabbed my headset and put it on.

                My mom and Mrs. K was together with Yuri while Gina unnie, dad and Mr. K was together. Was I the only one who will be sitting alone or is he gonna sit with me? I shook my head trying to forget my thoughts.

                Suddenly, someone sat next to me making me turn around to see a young boy probably my age or elder then me who were damn hot. Dammit, why is he so hot? He shot me a dazzling smile which made my jaw to drop and then I came back to earth with an idiot ’s throat clearing.

                My expression changed into something known as ‘get the out’. “I am sorry but that’s my seat.” Hyung Joong said to the boy making him look at his boarding pass. I slumped onto the chair and felt slipping onto the floor.

                I grabbed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter