48th chapter (I'll let you scream out, cause I love you...)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong 48th chapter (I'll let you scream out, cause I love you...)  

(Jung Somin’s POV)

                  “I think she is coming around now. Sara, Sara can you hear me? If you can try to at least flick your eyelashes.” The doctor’s voice was so familiar. My eyes I felt like it was stuck with glue. I had no energy except to the IV fluids. Slowly I grabbed onto the doctor’s hand causing him to gasp.

                  “Yah... N-no… n-need t-to…ma-make…a…hu-huge…de-deal…ou-out…o-of…th-this.” I mumbled weakly through the oxygen mask making him let out a sigh while making everyone chuckle. I rolled my eyes weakly and looked around and gave an appreciating smile to others.

                  “Th-thank y-you…” I whispered weakly before going back to a deep sleep. I was tired and wanted to sleep more due to the anesthetic they used on me.

                  “You didn’t eat at all Sara. Let’s eat something.” Hyung Joong the nagging prince walked in to my room and kept on nagging since I woke up. Did I mention it was already the second day since I was awake and conscious and the nagging doctor comes every 5 seconds or so? Yup he does! I let out a huff and glared at him hoping he would understand what I want, which would definitely be not something he would understand.

                  “What?” like I said, he doesn’t understand eye language now does he? Letting out a sigh I wrapped my hands on my chest. “Can you like leave me alone?” I asked him softly. He stared at me and smiled softly and warmly before sitting on a chair beside me.

                  “I will leave.” He said to me making me finally let out a sigh out of relief. “When you are done eating this.” He placed a porridge plate on my bed making my shoulders to literally slump. Like really. Are you kidding me?!

                  I stared at him in anger. I hate you Kim Hyung Joong. “Well, anything to make you leave.” I smiled sarcastically and started to eat the tasteless porridge. From the corner of my eyes, I caught Hyung Joong hiding a yawn behind his hands. Was he up late? How long was I unconscious exactly? Damn it, why the hell am I worried about you?

                  He caught me staring him and smirked at me. “You couldn’t resist me yawning too ily?” he asked me in a boasting way making me literally choke on my food and to leave a scoff behind. “You are kidding me right? I meant have you seen yourself yawning? I think you look worse than those lions in the zoos.” Maybe I was being slightly rude and harsh. He let out a sigh more in frustration.

                  “If you need anything you already know what to do. I’ll go take a look on my other patients as well.” He mumbled before walking out of the room. I nodded my head after someone hitting the button that says –GET GUILTY NOW-

                  Urgh I swear one of these days I’ll literally go into a coma and will never woke up until something good is gonna happen.

                  Since I was feeling a lot better actually, I decided to take a slight walk down the hall way and towards one of those machines in order to get a drink. And yea, like always the machine ate my money and didn’t give what I wanted. “Oh come on, when the day is going worse, will it get any worse than this?” I muttered to myself as I hit it lifelessly with my hands.

                  “You know, if you want the drink you should be doing this.” A very unfamiliar voice said to me from behind making me back up and for him to hit the machine causing the coffee can to simply be mine. I looked up at him and took a good look at him. He looked slightly familiar. Who was he?

                   “Sara?” he asked me causing me to nod my head though my sarcasm was already taking over my whole body meaning, what I was thinking would be literally spitted out of my mouth. “Glad you knew my mine, but not to be rude… who are you?” I asked him softly making him smile at me softly.

                  That smile, the voice and everything was just too familiar for me suddenly. “Why do you even have to forget who I’m even Sara? Will your high school bring any memories for you?” he asked me causing me to go through all the memories I had in high school.

                  Well, apparently my high school was also simply a piece of more like not the best thing you would want to see I guess. I shook my head since I couldn’t remember anything. “Kang Seung yoon, class F. you still don’t remember?” he asked me causing me to literally scream.

 

Flashback Started

                  “Yes! It is him!” I cried out as soon as I grabbed my apron and threw it at on someone who was near the marshmallow stand. I ran to find two of my sunbae’s who was also like my sisters. “YAH! JUNG MINSEO!” I cried out the moment I saw her with her boyfriend in the campus.

                  “Aish! Do you even have to scream!?” she cried out as soon as she saw me. I smiled cutely as possible and dragged her out from the campus and to my class room which was in the new building. “I got a surprise for you!” I told her causing her to be slightly surprised.

                  “Am I getting a new phone?” she asked me excitedly causing me to give her the eye. “I was kidding let’s go.” I said causing me to slowly walk to the corner class in order to show her the guy I was having a crush on.

                  “Just don’t look at him that much. The guy who is sitting in the corner, I just knew his name. he is the popular celebrity they all are talking about. The guy in Shut up Flower Boy Band.” I kept on whispering when suddenly he caught us staring at him.

                  “! This is not good.” I turned around quickly and slowly peaked causing him to chuckle and smirk at me which almost made me die right on the spot. “We are going down to the campus now!” I announced as I hauled Minseo from that place.

Flashback Ended

 

                  He was the guy I had a crush on for the 2 years of high school, when Hyung Joong left. “OMG! What the hell are you doing here? I for one thought that you left for Bahamas due to your pilot courses. What a surprise is this!” I cried out and chuckled as I kept my hands on my mouth.

                  “I was. Until something happened to my mom and my little sister.” He said to me faking a smile. It was just too easy for me to under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter