32nd chapter (At first sight)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong 32nd chapter (At first sight)

 

(No one’s POV)

                “Hey, any news of Sara?” Hannah asked her besties the moment she entered the science lab. Her besties were there, talking about something and surely they didn’t want her to know about it. Rachel shook her head and slumped onto a nearby chair.

                “She didn’t reply to any of our texts.” Calmly Rachel replied causing Hannah to let out a slight groan.

                 “What is she? A groundhog? She had been skipping school for at least freaking 4 months. I’m- we’re ing worried about her here while she is resting at home peacefully. She needs to get over this .” Hannah cried out in anger before spinning on her heels and walking out of the lab.

                Nora who was sitting on the lab table let out a slight sigh after putting her hand on her chest in a dramatic way. “Yo, don’t you think we are getting better at acting day by day?” Nora asked Rachel causing her to roll her eyes and chuckle.

                “I can’t believe we are fooling the awesome Hannah. Sara is pretty awesome I gotta say. Did you get the missed notes for her?” Rachel asked Nora making her nod her head. “Okay then, I’ll see you at her place after school.” Rachel said as she grabbed her backpack before leaving behind Nora. 

                Rachel walked to Hannah’s house with Channie. “I’m scared of her mom.” Channie whimpered with nervousness causing Rachel to let out a chuckle under her breath. “Don’t worry; she won’t eat you for sure.” Rachel replied as she made her way into the front yard after opening the small short gate.

                “Omo, Rae! What are you doing here sweetie?” Mrs. Lee cried out with enthusiasm. “Hi, Aunty. It’s been a while since I haven’t seen you. How are you?” Rachel asked in a friendly manner causing Chansung to roll his eyes while trying to straighten him up behind Rachel’s back.

                “I’m doing well. Who’s this?” Mrs. Lee pointed at Chansung who was trying his best to hide behind Rachel but failed. “Hello Mrs. Lee. I’m Hwang Chansung.” He introduced himself causing Mrs. Lee to smile with interest.

                “Yes, nice meeting you dear. But what are you doing here at a time like this?” Mrs. Lee turned to Rachel and asked her causing Rachel to get tongue tired. “I uh was gonna ask you if you have made any plans for Hannah’s birthday. Cause we were thinking of throwing a surprise to her.” Rachel babbled quickly causing Mrs. Lee to chuckle.

                “Can you guys throw the surprise in Jeju Island this Saturday since it’s her birthday? I would like to take you guys there on her birthday to give a slight treat as well.” Mrs. Lee replied causing Rachel to nod her head quickly.

                “By the way Rae, whose idea is this?” Mrs. Lee asked Rachel causing Rachel to look up at Channie who was completely ignoring her at that moment. “Sara.” Rachel replied flatly causing Mrs. Lee to chuckle. “I’ll see you all day after tomorrow then.” Mrs. Lee replied as she made her way towards the plants she was growing in her garden.

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

= I will kill you in the most painful way when I get my hands on you

Aunty said, on Saturday go on with our plan and we are going to Jeju

Finally! We got a one trip away from Seoul.

Let’s get along with our plan okay?

Aunty said we can leave early on the private jet. I did say yes.

So see ya tomorrow evening. =

~Rach! ~

                I chuckled at the message after reading it. I walked towards my closet and grabbed my small sky blue luggage. “Fluffy, shall we have some fun in Jeju? Of course we should.” I cooed at my small luggage and smiled as I grabbed some tees from my closet with some shorts.

                “Sara?” my mom walked in after knocking on the door. I smiled as I saw her entering my room. “Yo! Mom, I’m going over to Jeju tomorrow evening okay? I’m off to decorate Hannah’s cottage in Jeju. I asked aunty permission regarding this.” I asked my mom for permission.

                “I think our normal Sara is back being hyper and fun.” Mom replied back softly causing me to throw my tee into the open luggage. I somehow felt tongue tied regarding that. I gave a weak smile and heard my phone’s ringtone.

                “That must be-” “A text message from Hannah? She called me earlier and asked me about you. I told her I don’t know.” With a wink mom left me alone in the room. I chuckled at my mom’s childishness.

                She is exactly like me.

                “What are you doing here?” I asked Hannah almost in a panicking manner. I tried to hide the panicking in my voice. I kept on pushing my tees under the bed from my feet.

                 “What am I doing here? Do you ing know how much worried I- Sheesh, we were? I almost ran out of the school, today just to drag you to school.” Hannah was flaming up with anger. I bit back a laugh.

                “You were going to run here just to drag me to school? Awn th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter