17th chapter (Maybe this is....)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong   17th chapter (Maybe this is....)

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

             I was in the room trying to work out the puzzle that I should have worked out earlier. “Aissh, why did he kiss me? Does he know that I used to like him? Aissh, I am going crazy!” I felt like screaming but didn’t want to scream because Yuri was sleeping next to me.

             I grabbed a pillow and kept on screaming onto it. “This is not good. Sooner or later, Yumi might kill me. All my hairs might fall off. She might keep on dragging me around as if I am a poor filthy creature. Aissh, I should stop with this dramatic act even. I should try calling Hannah.” Thinking that is the best choice I grabbed my phone and tiptoed out of the room into the living room.

             However, I had no other choice but to face him again. I didn’t want to face him for a while. That’s why I thought I will change with Gina unnie even. But it doesn’t matter. Whatever happened has happened.

             Quickly I turned around and walked towards the main door. Thank god he didn’t notice me.  Quickly and quietly I walked out of the suite and down to the lounge.

             “WHO KISSED WHO?!?!” oh well, I shall endure her dramaticness. “And that was twice Hannah.” Rachel replied again. “Rachy, thanks for making it worse by adding gasoline.” In a sarcastic voice I replied to them both. “You’re most welcome Sara.” Rachy’s reply didn’t make me happy.

             “OMG, this is just news flash you know. More like breaking news. Where is my laptop?” Hannah over exaggerated while talking on phone with me. “Hannah, focus. Right now not face book. I need to get rid of him. This is not a movie or a series. It’s a real life story okay?” I replied to them both causing Hannah to gasp.

             “Maybe someone is writing this. Maybe someone is playing with your fate. Maybe-” “Okay I get it just shut up. Aissh, talking with you both right now is the worst decision I took.” I interrupted her dramaticness. If only i can stop her from  being dramatic. I will do anything to do that. 

             “Hey, Sara it’s no big deal right? Except if you are a lip !” Rachy’s comment made me blush. I was a lip . Hyung Joong took my first kiss even. I felt like screaming at that moment. “Either you help me from being stressed or make me stress Rachel.” I wanted to scream but I scream whispered to the phone since I was in the quiet lounge

             “Okay okay, I am sorry. I didn’t mean it that way. I was just kidding you know. By the way do you know the time already when you called me?” Rachel asked me causing me to throw a look at the clocks hanged in the lounge room.

             “I don’t know!” I replied her causing her to literally let out a sigh. “Yah! It’s already 2 in the midnight here. Sara, right now I wish I can scream at you saying ‘please get yourself together’ since it’s not the end of the world. But I can’t since I am sleep and I am going back to sleep as well. Let’s talk tomorrow. Goodnight.” Rachy said to me and before I can say anything she completely hang up on me.

             “Hannah you there?” I asked her until her some soft snore of her’s. I feel like digging my grave right now. “Nevermind. Goodnight!” I hang up on her and stared at my phone. “The more you stare it the more it gets scared of you.” I heard a sudden voice causing me to jump up from the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter