45th chapter (Sorry for making you wait...)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong 45th chapter (Sorry for making you wait...)  

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

                 “Exactly what kind of guy are you? When she is drunk you are supposed to make breakfast for her when she sober up?!” he cried out at me in anger. Yes, I kept Sara in his condo. It wasn’t mine. Letting out a sigh, I grabbed my coffee cup to take a sip from it.

                 He stopped me from drinking it. “You don’t deserve to drink that even.” he grabbed my coffee cup from me making me let out a sigh in frustration. I ruffled my hair in anger and hit the table with my leg and I got the pain instead. “Aissh, never mind.” I cried out making him to chuckle at me.

                 “It’s pretty obvious you both like each other. It’s like both of your red strings are fated for each other.” He replied to me making me let out a sigh. “Anyways, thanks Hyung. I owe you this time.” I replied to him as I grabbed the coffee cup from him making him shook his head.

                 “Don’t mention it and meet up with her soon for me would you? She is literally dying.” He replied making me chuckle. “She needs to be patient slightly.” I replied making him to glare at me. “Yah, she was patient enough for 7 years-”

                 “Hyung, don’t start with the lecture again.” I stopped him halfway making him let out a sigh. “Never mind, the more I ask you to do something the more you run away from it like a coward.” He replied making me get up to leave the condo.

                 “Yah! Next time, when she is drunk don’t you dare bring her here again, got it? And also, why don’t you start with your job already?” he cried out as I walked my way to the entrance. “Hyung, I will, so cut me some slack would you?!” I cried out before leaving the condo.

                 “Seriously, he won’t leave me alone for a moment even.” I muttered as I chuckled. Walking in the streets of cheomdung wasn’t surprising. People stared at me as if I was the flower boy next door. Girls kept on whispering as if I was an idol. Letting out a slight chuckle under my breath I walked into a jewelry shop.

                 I walked in and looked around while the staffs gave me a warm smile. “Thank you for shopping. Please visit us again.” I heard a staff saying to one of the customers. I smiled as I walked towards the necklaces. “Can I see that one?” I pointed towards an infinity symbol necklace making the staff to take it and to show it to me.

                 “This is perfect, I’ll take this one.” I replied to her and she took it from me to pack it. I looked around the shop to see someone who looked exactly like Sara which made me surprised and shocked. Mostly, I was nervous. I was trying to hide from her and if she sees me here, I’m dead for good. 

                 Kill me! The moment I was staring at her hoping that it won’t be her, she turned around and we almost had a stare down. I turned around in a whirl and tried to find a hiding spot. Toilets are the best places to hide hence I caught the toilet sign which made me take a run there.

                 “Hyung Joong? It’s you right?” she asked softly as I tried to take a run there. No, it’s not time for us to meet yet. “Sara ah?” someone called out for her which made her to move away from me thankfully. I was almost near the toilet.

                 “Oh? Oh, let’s go sunbae.” I heard her say it. I smiled weakly as I took a step into the toilet. “Thanks again Hyung.” I muttered as I stared at my reflection. I owe him too much. I think it’s time for me to make an appearance now.

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

                 “What’s wrong? Who was he?” Kim Sunbae asked me making me to tilt my head to a side trying to figure out him. Who was that guy I met from the jewelry shop a while go? It kept on haunting me. “Argh! I don’t know!” I cried out in frustration.

                 Sunbae stared at me as if I was stupid or dumb or if I was still not sober. I lit up to a brilliant idea that came into my mind. “Sunbae, drop me to Hannah’s place would you?” I cried out as I turned towards him who made him startled and to stumble backwards which caused me to grab onto his collar of the jacket which made me fall onto him.

                 “Sun-sunbae? Are you okay?” after a few minutes of a stare down I asked him stutteringly while helping him up with me. “Oh? Oh, I’m fine. Hannah’s place? I’ll drop you off there.” he said to me startled from what just happened between us.

                 I was more of a joking queen in front of sunbae which made me slightly easy to make sunbae forget about the incident we had and to stop having an awkward atmosphere between us. “Yah! Am I that heavy to you to grunt?” I asked him sulking who made him stare at me and scoffed slightly.

                 “Yah? Are you kidding me right now? Have some manners Jung Somin!” it was the first time sunbae called me from my Korean name which made me give a slight smile. It was touching.

                 “I’m sorry?” I asked him making him chuckle at me lovingly. “Let’s go, I’m sure you can’t wait to go there already.” He replied as he jumped into the car where I followed him as well. “Wow, BMW, not bad sunbae.” I complimented making him to shrug.

                 “Ah, by the end of this week a new doctor will be coming by.” Sunbae spoke up to reduce the awkward atmosphere. I looked up from my hands and turned my face towards sunbae. “He will be the head chief of the pediatrics while you will be the head chief of the pediatrics surgery.” I looked at him in surprised.

                 “What?!” I screamed making him step on the brake in a sudden making me hit my forehead. “Ah! Aissh, sunbae!” I screamed again making him to turn towards me. “Yah! Don’t scream. I think my eardrums burst out cause of that scream.” He tried to tease during this stupid serious situation.

                 “Sunbae, you know that I can never walk into an OT. You have seen me. I was in depression for month’s cause of that.” I reminded it to him making him to turn to me and grab my hand and squeezed it slightly.

                 “It’s time you move on from it now.” Sunbae said to me. I let my gaze fall onto my hands which was being squeezed slightly by sunbae. “It wasn’t your fault Sara ah. When the time comes, they will have to go.” Sunbae tried to reassure me. I pulled my hands away from him and turned towards the window. Letting out a sigh, sunbae started the car once again and drove it straight to Hannah’s house.

                 I barged myself into Hannah’s house who was literally having fun with her so called playboy boyfriend. “Sara ah!” she screamed making me turn around to avoid watching this scene. “Yah! Yook Sungjae why don’t you go get some clothes to put on you hhm?” I asked him without turning around.

                 “What are you doing here?” Hannah asked me and I turned around the moment I realized he had walked into his room. “What the are you doing here Lee Hayoung?” I cried out in anger making her to give a V sign and smiled brightly as if she did nothing and as if I was blind.

                 “YAH! LEE HAYOUNG I’M NOT BLIND ALRIGHT!?!” I cried out in anger making her to sit on her knees on the couch. “I’m sorry, it’s just I missed him alright.” She whispered to me making me just stare at her unbelievably.

                 “Urgh, forget it. Why did I even come here?” I mumbled making her stare at me in surprise. “Why did you come here exactly? And also without letting me know. ALSO YOU BARGED IN HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-” “That’s enough Lee Hannah.” I cried out.

                 “I’m sorry.” She mumbled.

                 “So what you are trying to say is you saw Hyung Joong last night when you were drunk?” she asked me and I nodded my head making her burst into laughter. “You must be imagining things. Aigoo, this cute person.” She said to me through her laughter while taking sips from the hot tea she made.

                 “I’m 100% sure that I wasn’t imagining things. But the funny part is, early in the morning when I woke up, I was at sunbae’s place. Like what the hell? How did I end up there?” I kept on questioning myse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter