3rd chapter (I am ho-sed?)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong   3rd chapter (I am ho-sed?)  

(Jung Somin’s POV)

               “I am gonna die. Why in the world did they give assignments in Christmas holidays? Its family holidays for crying out loud where we are supposed to be relaxing and sleeping.” Dramatic Rachel cried out as dramatically as she can while she ran around Hannah’s room as if she was a chicken who didn’t get food for one month yet with her math booklet on her hand. I was sitting near Hannah’s bed doing the math assignment.

               I couldn’t concentrate on anything since I was too busy concentrating on my phone where I saw his relationship status from Kakao Talk. I don’t know how I felt but I scoffed unconsciously making Hannah and Rachel to stare at me.

               Slowly, I turned my face to my right side feeling uncomfortable. “Aaah, what are you guys doing? You scared me to death.” I let out a small scream and I scolded them later. Since they deserved a little scolding for scaring me like that I guess. Hannah and Rachel exchanged a look and stared at me again. 

               “Is Math that interesting to you Sara? Are you gonna marry it?” Rachel asked me while Hannah bit her pencil end. I gave a confused look at her. “What do you mean math being interesting? Even I hate math. And what’s with marriage suddenly? Aissh, where are we going with this Rachy?” I asked her a little bit to be frank not a little bit but a lot confused.

               “Hey Sara, your boy friend has changed the relationship status to “In a relationship with Jung Yumi.” From Face book. What am I missing Sara?” Out of nowhere Hannah cried out making me throw my phone onto the bed. I ran towards the study table where she was sitting with her Mac laptop on her study table.

               “He changed from Face book too?!?! He even changed from Kakao Talk as well. That son of a . And for the nth time he is not my boy friend.” I kept on cursing when Rachel and Hannah gave a weird look at me which says “She likes him”

               “What?” I asked them due to their scary expressions on their faces. “You like him don’t you?” Hannah asked me as if I was a thief who was trying to hide something. Somehow yes, I admit I did like him.

               “Aissh, what kind of a question is that? Ever since my distant cousins Lee Seo Rim got hurt, I am done with him. So why are you asking me if I like him? Tch, I Jung Sara, will never love or like a guy like him. And mind changing that phrase you said earlier. He isn’t my boy friend. He was my crush okay?” I replied to them who was trying their best not to sleep but pretending to be sleeping.

               “Yah, were you even listening?” I cried out making Hannah drop out of the chair and Rachel to fall off the bed. “What were you saying again?” Rachel asked me making me give her my death glare. “I think she talked about some world wars. Just kidding, Sara.” Hannah said to me with a chuckle.

               Shaking my head, I continued to do my math assignment. “Ah right, Hannah when are you leaving to Bangkok? And you Rachel when are you leaving to New York?” I asked them as I turned towards them who were on the bed trying to do the math assignment.

               “Ah Bangkok, when you say that I feel like dream land is gonna be here soon.” Did I mention Hannah was also a little bit dramatic? As dramatically as she can, she replied to me and I had to stop from rolling my eyes.

               “Yes, yes, you may dream about Khuntoria couple and everything later, but first answer to my question you guys.” I said to her as sarcastically I can. Rachel scoffed at Hannah. “What? Dream land? Dream land, my . I will be in more of a jail.” Rachel started to debate with Hannah.

               Physically I face palmed myself feeling I had asked something stupid to these drama queens which can lead them for either a fight or a democratic debate. “Guys, I will be dying over and over again and again for 20 days. Ever thought of that?” I asked them and I felt I was also somehow getting dramatic as them. I had to interrupt them so then only they will know that I am also living there, in Hannah’s room, breathing as like a real human being.

               “I am leaving day after tomorrow.” Simply Rachel replied to me while Hanna was scrolling through her phone calendar making me let out a sigh. “I don’t know when I am leaving even.” I replied to them as worried as I can when suddenly my phone beeped.

               “Sara, it’s your phone. You got a text.” Rachel said to me and I came back to Earth from hell. I took my phone and opened the text. Why did the devil love me so much? “Speak of the devil, I am leaving on 5th. Why did the hell answered my question so quickly?” I mumbled to myself when I felt somebody staring at me in the eyes which made me look up from my phone.

               “Aaah, Rachel Hannah. Stop scaring me like that.” I screamed and fell onto my back making me them stare at me. “Did you say 5th?” Hannah asked me and I nodded at her as I sat near the bed.

               Hannah went through her phone calendar once again. “Nora is leaving on 3rd and so am I.” Hannah replied to me making me groan. “Do you have to let me know like right now?” I asked her making her tilt her head on confusion.

               “Forget it; I am not in the right mind to explain you I guess. So where were we again?” I said to them knowing that explaining to them would be end to of world.  

 

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

               “I am home.” Before walking into the house I always say that since it was a habit of me saying that. “Oh, Hyung Joong you are home? Yoo Hee Aunty brought you some dessert. Go and have it. And yes, the vacation is on 5th.” The announcement my mom made was somehow feeling like I should go and get sick so that there will be no way they can drag me to this stupid vacation.

               “Why am I not surprised?” I muttered as I walked passed her into the kitchen. “Did you go to meet Yumi? Aigoo, why didn’t you bring her here?” mom asked me with a slight smile. I shrugged as I walked into the kitchen to eat some dessert.

               “Yah, you didn’t reply to me. Why didn’t you bring her here?” I heard my shouting at the top of her voice making me turn around to see dad behind her. “Oh, father you are home?” I was different to my dad from my mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter