21st chapter (Mission proposal successful or not?)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong   21st chapter (Mission proposal successful or not?)  

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

             “Morning. Are you gonna wake up or should I throw some cold water at your face?” I heard a voice making me blink my eyes to get adjusted to the light. I opened my eyes sleepily and saw Sara’s face blocking the light and her hair.

             I was surprised and stood up quickly causing to head her. “Argh, that hurts.” She whimpered as she touched her forehead. I also was in pain. “Are you okay?” I asked her concerned causing her to glare at me.

             “As if. Aissh, get ready. We have to go to the hospital.” She screamed at me as she walked into the room leaving me behind. I let out a chuckle as I looked at my laptop which was opened and kept on the coffee table.

             I saw the sticky note on the laptop screen causing me to groan in embarrassment. I grabbed it and took a good look at it

Are you sure about this?

Proposing a girl by serenading and giving a ring,

find out if that is her likes first. ~Sara~

             That was embarrassing. Face palming to myself I stood up and stretched myself. “Can’t believe my day started by opening the embarrassment curtain.” Mumbling to myself I closed my laptop and walked into the room to see Sara, in her bathrobe.

             “Yah!” she screamed out the moment she saw me near the door. I had to turn around, trying to calm myself down and trying to avoid having eye contacts since I was 100% sure I was blushing like damn hell.

             “Sorry, I didn’t know… that uhm… Yah, lock the door and do whatever you are doing would you?” I screamed at her and walked out of the room and felt different shades of pink arriving on my cheeks. That was embarrassing. Again!

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

             I stared at him running out of the room like a chicken. Yes a chicken that was on fire. Argh, what the hell was wrong with him? Is he drunk or something? Shaking my head, I grabbed a mini black dress with a white jacket and went to change into it.

             The more he becomes closer to me the more I feel confused about my feelings. This is not what I want. I kept my short brown hair in a ponytail and walked out of the room to see him without his shirts on the couch waiting for me.

             “Y-yah, wear something would you?” I stuttered as I said to him. Hell no, he has abs. this is so not cool. I am gonna die. He looked at me causing me to avoid eye contacts with him. Any time now I would have blushed like damn freaking hell.

             He stood up from the couch and walked towards me making me to touch my back on the room door. He stared into my eyes and I felt like I was gonna blush and die there. I tried to keep myself calm.

             “Wh-what are yo-” before I can say anything he opened the door and gave me a raised eye brow look causing me to blush. “I-I’ll wait downstairs. Just meet me in the lounge.” I stuttered as I said to him.

             In a first pace I walked out of the suite and walked into the lift blushing like damn hell. “Oh god, why is it so hot in here?” I mumbled to myself as I fanned myself with my hand trying to think of better things other than Hyung Joong and his abs.

             Damn it! His abs, is just oh god. It’s like I need it so badly. OMG!!! Okay I think I am done fangirling.

             Mentally I fan girl-ed, as I walked out of the lift and into the lounge. I sat on one of the couch and grabbed my phone from my bag. I tapped on the screen as I untangled my tangled headset and put one of it into one of my ears and before I can put the other one somebody grabbed my hand and put it into someone’s ears causing me to turn around in annoyance.

             “Annoyed much?” Jay asked me with a smirk causing me to chuckle. “Yah, I thought it was a ert and thought of kicking him even. What are you doing here?” I asked him as I put the other part into his ears.

             “Black by G-dragon ft Jenna Kim? Not a bad choice. Ah, I’m making up for last night. I’m a man who keeps promises you know.” With a wink he said to me causing me to roll my eyes and let out a chuckle.

             “So you must be a gentleman, with dignity too right?” I asked him with a smile causing him to give me a fake gasp with a shocked face. “How did you know that?” he asked me with a fake gasp causing both of us to burst into laughter.

             “I’m sorry Jay, but I don’t think we can hang out today. Another time, okay? I have a doctor appointment and i have to do my regular check-up’s, that’s why.” I said to him with an apologetic smile.

             “I can tag along with you. I’m sure Hyung Joong won’t mind.” Quickly he said to me with a smile. Am I falling for him? Of course, he is pretty nice and sweet. I nodded my head in awe and smiled at him.

 

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

             I locked the suite and walked towards the lift and decided to do it today. I know it’s fast but still my heart can’t keep this anymore. A guy should have something called confidence right?

             I walked into the lounge to see Jay grabbing Sara’s hand and Sara helped him to put the headset piece into his ear. I felt jealous, anger and most of all heart broke you can say. This is a vacation and for the first time I’m looking at her with some feelings.

             She keeps on laughing and chuckling for every little thing he says. If it’s war, I will win this. He can’t win this war. Letting out a sigh, I walked towards them causing Sara to look up and stare at me. “Surprised to see me?” I asked her with a little bit of sarcasm.

             “No, surprise to see you have accomplished on coming from the suite a little earlier than the usual time. It’s so damn hard to wake him up. Why is that Jay?” she asked Jay as they both stood up.

              “It’s how it is. I couldn’t wake him up in Australia when we had our international match too. That was our first time and our coach had to drag him out of the hotel room in his boxers.” With a chuckle Jay said to him causing me to let out a freaking fake laugh.

             “Har-Har! That’s no longer funny. Let’s get going. We are getting late already.” I said to him with the fake laugh smugly causing Sara to raise an eyebrow. “Jay is also coming with us. Right, Jay?” Sara asked him nervously causing him to shrug with a smile.

             “Don’t you have a meeting with Lee coach today? I heard about it from Ely.” I said to him with a sigh causing him to curse a little bit under his breath. I Kim Hyung Joong won. I gave my victory smile.

             “I totally forgot Sara, why don’t we have dinner tonight? I totally completely forgot that my training start today. So tonight? You up to it?” he asked her with an apologetic smile. She smiled at him and nodded her head.

             “It’s okay, we can meet up tonight. And I will buy the most expensive food okay?” she causing him to let out a laughter before nodding and leaving. “You like him or love him?” I asked her causing her to frown.

             “Why are you so concerned about it again?” she asked me without looking at me. Sarcasm can be seen from her voice. She was watching him leave and completely ignored me. How am I gonna make her fall in love with me? I know I was a complete jerk like since we came to Japan and before even, but how am I gonna be a gentleman that can grab her attention?

             “Let’s go, we are g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter