2nd chapter (Why me? Of all the people why me?)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong   2nd chapter (Why me? Of all the people why me?)

 

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

            As I kept on playing with the rubiks cube I felt more like a celebrity who just came out of nowhere to pick up some ugly bull girl. Sighing to myself I looked up to see Sara in front of me. “Why were you late?” I asked her a little bit calmly making her jaw to drop.

            “What the hell are you doing here? You changed school like last year, what’s the use of coming back idiot?” she clenched her teethes as she said to me. I smirked at her as I stood up and get on the motor bike behind me.

            “I asked you a question. I was hoping I would get an answer.” She asked me once again but a little bit politely. I took my helmet and put on me as I threw the extra helmet towards her direction. “Get on.” Simply I replied to her making her turn towards her friends.

            Giving a slight wave, I grabbed her arm and made her get on. “I’ll text you.” She cried out at her friends making me laugh under my breath. I felt her glaring at me as she hesitated to wrap her arms around my waist.

            She held onto my jeans pocket and didn’t bother to wrap her arms around my waist. “I am a fast rider, so be cautious about that. Don’t tell that I didn’t warn you.” I said to her as I started the motor bike. With a smile on my face under my helmet I felt being a little devilish.

            Out of the blue as I did my fast stunt, and she had no choice but to wrap her arms around my stomach tightly and rest her head on my back since she was a little bit scared. More like a lot scared i guess.

             “We are home.” I announced as I walked into the main room where mom and aunty was sitting. “Oh, welcome back. Hello, Somin dear. This morning I met you. How was your results?” my mom asked her making her take back a little bit.

            “I kind of failed from physics and chemistry. All the other subjects I did well.” She replied to my mom and I felt my face turning towards her yet so slowly. I couldn’t help but stare at her. Her mom, Mrs. Jung always had high expectations towards her. Unlike me, I was the genius that she used to say as well as everyone I guess.

            “Well, you are getting better. Why don’t you go home and take a rest? I’ll be there in a while.” Aunty replied to her making her bite her lower lips. “I’ll drop you home.” I said to her a little quietly which she can barely hear.

            “Fine, but wait.” She said to me as she walked up to her aunty and my mom. “Mom, I was hoping if I can go over to Hannah’s house. Rachel and her brother is gonna pick me up. Are you okay with me going?” i heard her asking about going over to a house.

            “Sure, but don’t be late. I want you home at 10. Not later than that got i?” I gotta admit, she was right about her mom being strict and over protective. “Got it. I’ll see you home mom.” She said to her obediently and walked past me out of the house. I walked out of the house and followed her to the next home which was like minutes away from a small stroll.

            “Why? Why, Hannah’s house suddenly?” I asked her quietly making her turn around. “No reason, but why are you talking to me? I thought you would hate me for finding out about you and Jung Yumi.” She said to me a little bit surprised and annoyed.

            “I am not mad at you. I don’t mind you finding about Yumi as long as you don’t get in our way.” I said to her a little bit sternly as I can. I walked up to her doorstep and let out a sigh. “Go in. I am off.” I said to her as I turned to leave.

            “I don’t know why you hate me, but still I don’t give a about it.” I heard her mumbling which made me scoff. Of course a scoff with no regrets in it, I didn’t bother to turn around to say bye even. So I walked towards my home with no regrets at all. I never liked her. She is ugly as hell.

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

            “Yes, for the nth time he came to pick me up since mom said so.” I replied to my friends who were trying to understand what I was saying through the phone. “I thought he hates you and you hate him? Right? Done deal!” I heard Rachel saying it to me.

            “Right, as if it works, Can you imagine how happy I would be, only if I worked? And why do I feel like I love him now? Please!” I replied to her with a little bit sarcasm in it. When I heard no laughter back from Hannah I felt suspicious. “Uhm Hanna, dude are you there?” I asked once again replying me with a roar of laughter.

            “OMG, you guys should have seen this. I am taking a screen shot. You are going to laugh like hell.” Hannah said to us through the laughter making me let out a sigh. “Hey Hannah, I am going over to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter