22nd chapter (Suspicious?)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong 22nd chapter (Suspicious?)  

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

             “Di-Did you just now asked me out?” surprised and shocked Sara asked me causing me to nod my head dumbfounded not knowing where she was going with this. She stared at me with a smile and teary eyes. "As in dating?" she asked me once again causing me to nod again. 

             She clasped her hand on and threw her head back trying not to show her tears to me. I walked up to her and pulled her into my embrace. “Hey, are you crying?” I asked her softly causing her to shake her heads while biting her lower lips and avoiding my eye contacts.

             “Touched much?” I asked her softly with a slight smirk causing her to playfully hit my chest. “Can I get some time to think about it?” her question felt me let her loose away from my embrace. My smile faded away and had to plant a fake smile on my face.

             “Sure, why not?” I said to her with a chuckle as I turned around from her. Before I can leave, I felt someone back hugging me. “Let me just settle my feelings. For sure I will give an answer soon.” She whispered to me causing me to turn around and pull her into my embrace. 

             “I will wait, and I can wait forever even.” I whispered near her ears.

             We both walked back to our hotels hand in hand under the bright starlight. “Was it you? Who bought these expensive dresses?” Sara spoke up breaking the awkward silence we had between us. “No, it was my ghost.” I causing her to scoff at me.

             “You can never change you know that.” She said to me with a smile as she walked a little faster than me leaving me behind. “Hey Sara?” I called out for her.

             “Yea?” she turned to me confused due to me being like 2 meters away from her. “Back there, when I confessed my love to you, I was being sincere.” I said to her with a smile. She smiled back and kept her hands behind her back like a little cute girl does.

             “I know. Cause, those words are definitely not on internet but hey, I think I heard those words from a movie. What movie was it?” She replied to me slyly causing me to glare at her playfully. “Just kidding. I know those words are sincere since those words were from your heart.” she said to me again causing me to smile.

             I nod my head as I walked passed her hoping she would follow me up. “Hey Hyung Joong?” she called out for me making me turn around with a raised eye brow. “Thank you.” she replied to me with a cute smile.

             I smiled and nodded my head. “Wait, what was that again? You might wanna repeat that you know.” I said to her teasingly causing her to catch up with me. “Funny, you are copying my lines, copycat.” She replied to me as she tip-toed and kissed me sincerely and tenderly in the middle of the pavement where people were walking by.

             “People are staring at us.” I reminded her as we broke away from the kiss. “I don’t care. Cause I think I want you more now. I don’t care if the whole world sees us. Cause I can proudly say that you are mine now.” She said to me with a smile as she wrapped her hands around my neck leaving me unstoppable.

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

             “Wait, so he bought you clothes and paid the hair and do’s and then asked you out? Wow, that’s just… cheesy?” Hannah said to me confused causing me to chuckle. “I think it’s cute.” Rachel replied to me. I was on phone with these two idiots.

             “I know right? He made me feel special after being a little play boyish and also after being a complete jerk. I meant, how nice is he? He completely turned from a complete jerk to a nice guy. Surprising and curious to know why even?” I replied back to them causing them say ‘Yes’ and ‘Hhm’ and all.

             “But beware of him okay? I don’t think he is the right guy for you still.” Rachel said to me in a worried and concerned tone. “Yea, I will. I won’t let him dump me. Trust me, that’s what I need to do right Hannah?” I asked her with a laugh causing her to laugh with me.

             “I don’t find this funny you guys. I find him a complete jerk and an . He just simply broke up with Yumi. I meant, how uncool is that?” Rachel replied back causing me to nod in awe.

              “You are right in one way. Oh guys, I gotta go. Family dinner time. Mom has been discharged from hospital. I should have dinner with her.” I said to them goodbye and decided to get ready before leaving to the restaurant. “Okay, talk to you soon then.” “Ciao babes.” Hannah and Rachel hung up on me as I walked out of the lounge and into the elevator.

             “Who were you talking to so enthusiastically?” I heard someone’s voice making me let out a squeal in surprise. “Argh, Hyung Joong! You scared me to death.” I cried out at him causing him to chuckle. As we both were the only one in the elevator he wrapped his arms around my waist and kept his head on my shoulder.

             “Yah, someone might see us.” I shout whispered to him causing him to shrug. “Let anyone see it. I don’t care. Besides, we are the only one in this lift. Except for the ghosts.” He whispered the last part causing me to have Goosebumps on my arms and legs.

             “Yah, stop talking about ghosts.” I replied to him quietly causing him to pull away from me suddenly and give me those look that says ‘Are you scared of ghosts?’ or something like ‘Do you believe in ghosts?’

             “Wait, do you believe in ghosts? Seriously?” he asked me and I knew from his voice he was in the urge of laughing out loud. I stared at him with narrow eyes. “Who said so? I never believe them. I don’t believe in them. I know they are not real.” I gave a loud shout and walked out of the elevator leaving him behind.

             “If so, why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter