14th chapter (So much for the lovely thank you)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong   14th chapter (So much for the lovely thank you)   (Jung Somin’s POV)

              Letting out a slight sigh I kept the sleeping Yuri on the bed and walked out of the room into the living room of the suite. I looked around and smiled. “Somehow, this trip might be nice and wonderful. Can it be?” I mumbled to myself as I walked towards the balcony of the suite.

              I felt a sudden pang on my chest making me difficult to breathe. I held onto my chest and walked towards my side bag to grab the painkillers. It’s starting again. Somehow my life is horrible in one way or another.

            I poured some pills onto my hand and gulped it down while I grabbed the water bottle which was on the coffee table in the living room. I walked into the room and felt dizziness attacking my head.

            Without knowing anything I out and fell onto the hard cold marble floor. The last thing I saw was the chandelier hanging above me.

 

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

            I walked out of my dad’s room thinking why in the world she had to have a fate like that. Why? I felt that her fate was just being cruel to her. Can it be?

            I tried to forget all the things my dad said and get some goodnight’s sleep. I walked into the room and thought that she will be in the room sleeping with Yuri.

            I opened the room’s door and saw Yuri sleeping peacefully and I looked around hoping to see her. Where can she be? Walking out of the room I walked into the lounge and looked around. Until I saw some pills on the floor beside a hand making me startle and jump back.

            I looked behind the couch to see her lying on the floor with some blood coming out from her nose and mouth making me worried as hell. I picked her up in bridal style and ran out of the hotel straight into the nearby hospital we went.  

            “She almost survived. If she was brought here a little late, she might have died. Let her rest right now.” The doctor said to me with a smile. I was glad that the doctor can speak English or I might have made her wake up and talk to him. “Thank you.” I replied as the doctor nodded his head and walked away.

            I sat beside her and held her hands in mine. “I am sorry for being so rude without knowing anything about you. I probably should rot in hell.” I whispered as I held her hands near my face. A few minutes ago, I fell asleep.

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

            I groaned as the light hit on my face through the nearby window. Wait? What window? I looked around the unfamiliar place. It was definitely not the hotel suite. I tried to stand up until I felt a tight tug on my hand.

            I turned around to see Hyung Joong holding onto my arm which made me stare at him. I stared at his eyes and then my eyes landed on his pea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter