4th chapter (Dinner night??)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong   4th chapter (Dinner night??)

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

               Wearing the dress and letting my newly straightened short brown hair flow down my shoulders, I walked out of my room grabbing my phone only. “I am coming down, mom.” I cried out as I ran down the stairs.

               “Aigoo, a lady like dress you are wearing yet you are more of a tom boy. Why are you like that? Smile and lift your chin up.” My mom started to scold me the moment I entered into the main room.

               “Honey, stop scolding her, she is a one and only unique person like her mother. Somin ah, you look beautiful.” My dad scolded and gave a slight side hug to my mom and complimented me. I chuckled and hugged my dad. “Thanks dad. Aren’t we getting late? I gotta battle to fight.” I thanked my dad and dramatically I said to them making mom to hit my head playfully while dad chuckled.

               “Oh right, we do have a battle don’t we? I’ll go get the car. Come out okay?” The moment dad said to us me and mom nodded our heads like obedient kids. “You are not thinking of ruining the dinner are you?” my mom asked me as I clinged onto her arm.

               “Mom, why in the world you have to think like that, I won’t even think of doing something like that.” I said to my mom with a little bit of innocent-ish which made my mom to wrinkle her nose and stare at me which almost says seriously?

               “I am serious. I have nothing on my mind to make you the laughing stock of tonight mom. I will be good okay?” Finally letting out a sigh I said to her which can satisfy her concern I guess. “I hope so. Let’s go. We are getting late.” She replied to me as I clinged onto her arm.

               “Omo, Sara ah. You look beautiful as a fairy. Since when didn’t I notice that?” Mrs. K squealed the moment she opened the door. “Whose daughter is she to be pretty, right Yoo Hee ah?” my dad said to Mrs. K with a chuckle while mom got into the laughter.

               “What’s the laughter about? Aigoo, wish I had a daughter-in-law like her. She is so pretty. Welcome, Sungmin ah.” Mr. K my history tutor teacher and my dad walked out while Mrs. K as in which I used to call informally Aunty Se Kyung took my mom and me inside.

               “I am so glad that you could make to the dinner. I thought Somin was gonna ditch the dinner again and one more guest is also gonna come.” I wasn’t concentrating that much to what Mrs. K was saying but when she said about one more guest I felt my head twisting towards her.

               “Wait? One more guest? Who is it?” I asked her praying that it won’t be Jung Yumi. “Oh, Aigoo I forgot to tell you right. It’s Hyung Joong’s girl friend Jun-” “Jung Yumi yes. I think I need some fresh air. Can I go to the backyard for a while?” getting the permission I walked out of the house for a while.

               “Needed some fresh air huh?” It was somehow familiar which made me turn around and kind of tripped onto something. Yet I fell onto someone’s embrace. “You are safe.” He whispered to me. I felt like it was a guy I knew. I felt it was him.

               The guy who I loved for 1 whole year yet the liar who stabbed me on my back, unconsciously I pushed him away from me and took a good look at him. It wasn’t him. “Sorry for scaring you. It was me. Jun.” the guy said to me with a warm smile.

               “Ah, Gina unnie’s boy friend right? Sorry I didn’t know it was you plus I was a little bit surprised.” I started to babble like an idiot so it made him chuckle. “I am Jung Junhyung. Can I know the reason why you were surprised?” his question made the smile on my lips wipe away.

               “Long story plus I don’t wanna talk about it. The guy I loved, he was nothing but a back stabber I guess. Anyways we should go inside.” I replied to him with a slight smile which made him nod his head.

               “You like Hyung Joong? If I am not mistaken you did like him.” his question made me stop on my tracks. No way am I gonna let him know that he was once my crush but not anymore. “Aissh, you even? Everyone must be crazy today. I don’t even like him this much you know.” I said to him as I showed two fingers a little bit close.

               “So yea, I can never love him or like him. Aissh, you really must be crazy.” I said to him with a chuckle which made nod his head. “I know, I know. I have nothing to say I guess. Let’s go in.” he replied to me with a smile as he led me inside.

               “Oh, Jun. you brought her inside. We were finding you. Actually I was finding you. Let’s go into the main room.” Gina unnie said to me with a smile as she dragged me inside while Junhyung followed us.

               “Where is Hyung Joong? I thought he will be here by now.” Gina asked Mrs. K as we walked in. I chuckled at her childishness. “Sara unnie, Sara unnie can you play with me?” the cutest Yumi ran to me in her little princessy dress and asked me with a cute smile.

               “Awn, honey we will play after dinner okay?” I replied to her as I brought her into my arms. “Promise?” she put out her little finger towards me as she pouted at me. “Promise.” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter