25th chapter (Having the fear of letting you go)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong 25th chapter (Having the fear of letting you go)

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

               We came back to our hotel due to the phone call from Hyung Joong’s dad. “Dad? What’s going on?” Hyung Joong asked him as I kept a confused Yuri in front of me. “Something big happened back at home. We need to go back to Korea now. Go pack your luggage’s now.” Mr. K said to both of us making nod our head and skip to our room.

               “Did something happen?” I mumbled causing Hyung Joong to grab my hand and squeeze it a little tightly. “Whatever happens, it hopefully won’t be anything bad.” He said to me with a smile causing me to give a weak smile back.

               “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Korean Airlines. Enjoy your flight.” I listened to the flight announcement while I kept my head on Hyung Joong’s shoulder.

               “Tired?” Hyung Joong asked me softly when I let out a sigh. I shook my head and let him wrap his hands around my shoulder. I laid my head on his chest and pretended to play with my phone.

               “You are tired. No need to pretend love.” He put away my phone from his hand and said to me while I tried to endure my laughter.

               “You are amazing. You figured that way too easily.” I whispered to him as I left a quick peck on his kissable lips.

               What happened to me? Why am I slowly falling for him? I have even accepted his proposal. What is his real intention to be in a relation with me? I smiled to myself as I snuggled with him on the seat which I found uncomfortable.

               “Love? We are back in Korea.” I heard the soft voice him making me wake up. “We sure are.” I whispered to him after I stretched myself. I looked out of the window and smiled to myself. A lot has changed for the last 20 days.

               When we left from Korea to go to Japan, we were more like Tom and Jerry. But when we came back, we are now more like Romeo and Juliette who can never leave each other. Why do I feel uncomfortable about this though?

               “Sara, grab your bags and get ready to check out okay? Hyung Joong, help her would you?” mom who was in front of us said as she stood up with Auntie K. I nodded my head with a smile and I saw a sly smile creeping on to her lips.

               “I want to have a talk with you after we get out from this place. Alone would be nice right dear?” mom asked me causing me to feel uncomfortable. I nodded my head with a fake smile and from eyes I kind of asked her to leave.

               She let us be, and left us on the plane till the passengers leave the plane. I had to sigh for myself. “I’m sure you will be tired. You should take a rest after going home okay?” with a smile Hyung Joong said to me causing me to nod my head.

               “Don’t run away to your best friends okay?” he said to me in a pretend stern way causing me to pretend like him which made both of us to burst into laughter. “Let’s take a selca before we leave the plane?” I asked him causing him to nod his hand.

               It was the best picture anyone could have taken it. After snapping the picture, I put on a beautiful effect and simply put it into instagram to annoy my best friends.

               “We are here.” Our parents announced making both of us to wake up and groan. I heard a sly chuckle from the little dare-devil. I chuckled at her and tried to adjust my eyes to the car light. “Argh, I look like a monster.” I groaned as I tried to adjust my short hair.

               Hyung Joong was seriously dead to the world. “He isn’t waking up?” I said to Gina unnie unknowingly causing her to groan in annoyance.

               “This is how you wake him up.” Gina unnie said to me as she got out of the car and opened the back seat of ours. She slightly dragged him out and grabbed the water bottle which was in her backpack side pocket.

               “Watch and learn my soon-to-be sister-in-law.” With a smirk Gina unnie said to me making me tilt my head in confusion. What was going on? Slowly she grabs the cap of the water bottle, and poured it over him causing him to let out a very girlish shriek which made me bite back my laughter in difficulty.

               I turned around to ignore him, because he looked way funny then you can imagine. “Are you laughing at me?” Hyung Joong asked me causing me to turn around while pursing my lips and shaking my heads.

               “Oh?! You are? Liar! Come here you!” he shouted at me jokingly and slyly causing me to run out of the house and to run towards the backyard of my house. Before I can know I was dizzy he back hugged me from back and kept on kissing on my neck causing me to giggle.

               I turned towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and kissed his lips deeply indeed. But it didn’t and couldn’t last longer, due to the sprinklers in our backyard going off.

 

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

               “You are the worst!” Sara cried out at me while laughing and sneezing at the same time. I couldn’t help but smile at her. I did everything I could to make her smile and I succeeded. It’s time for me to tell her the truth. But I don’t have the courage to tell her everything.

               I felt a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter