15th chapter (Ghost?!?!)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong   15th chapter (Ghost?!?!)   (Jung Somin’s POV)

            “Ah, I don’t want to go.” I held onto the blanket on the bed as well as the bed frame while he kept on trying to pull me away from the bed. “But Sara, you have to go. Whether you like it or not I am dragging you there.” Hyung Joong grunted as he tried to drag me away.

            “You are bullying a little kid.” I cried out while holding onto the bed frame. Of course he was one year older than me. Out of the blue he let go of me making me fell onto the floor. “Yah! Why did you just let go of me all of a sudden?” I cried out making him glare at me.

             “Seriously? An hour ago you kept on screaming that I was bullying a little kid and that you don’t want to go. Now do you want to go?” eagerly he asked me making me stare at him with my brown puppy eyes which gave him some hope.

             “Nop, MOMMY SAVE ME!” I screamed as I ran out of the room and out of the suite to the lobby. “Yah, stop there would you?” I heard him scream which made me chuckle. Out of the blue I fell onto my making him burst into laughter. 

             I turned to glare at him and then turned in front of me to see a hand willing to help me up. I kind of frowned before choosing to stand up by the help of the unknown person. “Sonotame mōshiwakearimasen (Sorry for that).” With a smile I apologized and turned around without bothering to see who it was and to my surprise i saw Hyung Joong staring at the person.

             “Yah! Jay, I didn’t thought I will bump with you here. Are you staying here?” He cried out as he ran passed me to him. With one eyebrow raised I turned around and tilted my head a little bit. He was pretty hot and I had to admit it.

             “Hey man, do you think I knew you were here? If you were here, we would have been able to go play basketball together. Dude, who is that girl?” with a smile he looked at me. I thought I melted there.

             “Oh her? Uhm she is my dad’s best friend’s daughter. Yah, Sara, come over here. Sara this is my best friend Jay. Jay this is Sara the cling-ow.” I had to step on his foot so hardly so next time he will remember not to use that ty word. Jay let out a slight chuckle.

             “Nice meeting you Jay.” I shook hands with him but I couldn’t help but stare at him. He was pretty hot and I had to admit it. Simply he gave me a smile and nods his head.

              “It was nice meeting you too Sara. Hope we can hang out a little bit if Hyung Joong don’t mind? But why are you wearing the PJ’s? Did he tried to wake you up or something?” he gave a look at Hyung Joong, who was staring at us emotionlessly. Thank you so much you jerk.

             “Ah well something like that.” Nervously I replied with a chuckle giving a slight glare at Hyung Joong. “Oh? Oh sure, she’s all yours.” with a fake smile he replied to him which made me stare at him. Did he wake up or something?

              “Okay then, I’ll see you around Sara.” With a smile he left me there. Somehow why did I felt there was concern through his eyes?

             The question is was he concerned about me? I tried to let those stupid thoughts go away from mind. It’s not possible for him to find out about my health can it?

             “No way, it’s not possible.” I thought out loud making Hyung Joong look at me as if I am weird. “What? Why are you saying it’s not possible? Wait, don’t tell me you like him now?” he said to me with a fake unbelievable face making me gasp and hit his knee as hard as I can.

             “As if. Aissh, you jerk.” I cried out as I ran into the suite leaving him there.

 

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

             “Why do you have to drag me here?” Ever since this morning started I heard nothing but Sara’s whine. I rolled my eyes and I stopped walking making her to hit her nose on my back. “Yah, stop doing that.” She cried out and I turned around to face her.

             I stared at her, and decided to scare her a little bit. I kneeled up to her eye level and tried to reach her lip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter