7th chapter (Famous Pasta!)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong   7th chapter (Famous Pasta!)

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

               “Yah! What the hell are you doing here?” I cried out as I ran towards him. He turned around and laughed making me wrap my hands around his neck. “Yah, are you gonna strangle me or hug me?” he asked me sarcastically yet it was one thing I love about him.

               “Yah, Roh Ji Hoon, you should have told me before coming. I thought it was somebo-” “Somebody as in your ex-boy friend?” his interruption made my smile to fade away. “Well, I never think of him anymore, so no. I guess not. He should be happy with Riley right?” I replied to his question which made him to back hug me.

               “Still, your best buddy is here for you.” he said to me with a playful punch on my arm making me chuckle. “I am not surprised. Tennis? You and me?” I asked him with a smile making him nod his head. “I’ll change and come okay? See you at the tennis court.” I said to him as I gave a one big last hug before walking into the changing room.

               “So how did it go?” out of nowhere somebody scared the out of me. “Gosh you scared me Hannah. You guys are the best. Finally I met my best boy bestie who I haven’t met for ages. Thank you guys.” I said to Hannah and Nora who was in their sports wears.

               “We know, now a group hug!” Nora the not so hyper-ly person said making me laugh. I wrapped my arms around both of them and I felt like it was a family completed yet Rachy wasn’t here. I miss her.

                “Hey uhm, will you mind if I join him for tennis?” I asked them earning some “oohs” and “aahs” from them both making me blush. “Yah, he is just my bestie so why are you doing that? And stop it okay.” I said to them as I punched them both playfully.

               “We don’t mind, but hey we need to play a double match later of today okay? I am leaving at 12 so I don’t mind going home around 9 since I packed half of the stuffs.” Hannah said to me care freely making me scream.

               “Yah, you haven’t even finished packing?!?!” I screamed making Nora to get Hannah out of the way before I kick her hardly on her knee. Thank you so much Nora for doing that for me I guess.

 

               “Hey let’s take a break.” I cried out at Ji Hoon earning a nod from him. He ran towards our bench and I threw at him a water bottle. “You are playing rough today? Something wrong? Missing him or something?” he asked me making me ignore it.

               “Break time’s over.” I said to him as I ran into the court again. Somehow it’s true. I was missing him. Missing him so much I feel like I can die any moment. He was the only guy who loved me I guess.

               Before starting to play, I changed my song from my playlist. I was playing “Hit me by SHINee” somehow that song was very similar to us.

 

Flashback started~

               “I don’t know why I snapped at you. I am sorry Sara, please I really am.” In front of me he kept on apologizing for the nth time, just for snapping at me. I didn’t know why he was apologizing for me for such a little thing.

               “It’s nothing Sung Joon, stop saying sorry. I forgive and forgot it already so don’t bring it back.” I said to him with a slight smile. He sat next to me on the bench. I was tired from the rough match I played with one of my instructors at the Sports center.

               “So why did you ignore my calls, Sara? I thought you were mad at me.” he said to me as he grabbed my hand. Somehow I didn’t know I felt I wasn’t safe with him anymore. For every little thing he keeps on shouting and scolding me.

               I pulled away my hand from him and pretended to take something from my jackets pocket. “I didn’t ignore you. I was busy with my studies as well. That’s why I couldn’t pick up. Sung Joon ah, for every little thing stop being so angry. I never thought I would say this to you, but you keep on getting angry for every little thing.” I said to him as I looked straight into his eyes.

               I knew he will be hurt, but I couldn’t get hurt as well. For the past few days I was thinking of how in the world I can live with him.

                “Wow, I meant wow. I didn’t think that you will say this to me. I know I have a bad temper but I really never thought you will say it to me. Wow.” His saying somehow made me relief and sad at the same time.

               He was hurt, and so was I. will we be able to continue this relation was my question. “I am gonna go home. I’ll call you tonight if you are not busy.” He said to me as he walked away. I watched him leave.

Flashback ended~

 

               With all the strength in me, I hit the ball and let it out to the other side of the court. “Yah, you are gonna kill me if you’re playing rough today got it?” I heard him shouting making me take another tennis ball from a nearby cart.

               “Well, endure it for today please.” I shouted at him back and he gave me an are-you-serious? Look which made me kind of laugh. Throwing the ball high in the air brought me back another bunch of memories which made me feel like hitting the ball at someone. Memories which I want to put it into the trash.

 

Flashback started~

               “I am sorry Sara. You must be thinking I am a huh?” Riley said to me with a disappointed smile. I knew what she was trying to say. Either you get out or I should embarrass you in the most painful way that you can never imagine was what she was trying to say.

               “Riley, you don’t know what I am thinking and you don’t know me. So please, get out of my way.” I said to her sternly as I tried to walk away from her. But she stopped me by walking in front of me.

               “I might not know you, but I hope I didn’t make you ste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter