6th chapter (You!?!)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong   6th chapter (You!?!)

 

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

               “Why in the world do we need ramyun mom?” I asked her as she put the ramyun into a duffel bag. I was surprised by her weird actions. I meant come on, aren’t we staying at a 5 star hotel where we can get anything we want.

               “Just in case, I guess. Now tell me the list again. I have to pack your bag since you’re a baby.” I heard my mom mumble as she asked me to take a good look at the list on our iPad. “Uhm, I think we need to make a run for the shopping complex. We need some stuff. Like the tooth paste and tooth brush and stuffs.” I said to my mom making her let out a sigh.

               “Where in the world is your dad?” she cried out as she slumped onto the couch nearby. “Somewhere in the world I guess. Uhm mom I was hoping if I can get an answer, for my question of course.” I asked her hoping that I would get an answer for my question. It’s been a while since I had some quality son mom time.

               “Well, sure go on. I will always answer your questions as long as if it’s something I can answer.” My mom said to me as she went through the shopping list once again from the iPad. Letting out a slight sigh I felt somehow I was gonna regret asking her this yet I wanted to know about it.

               “Mom, if you want a daughter-in-law, between Sara and Yumi, who will you choose?” I asked her and she looked up from the iPad. “Uhm, honey why that question? Of all the questions, why that?” She asked me making me simply shrug.

               “I don’t know. Is it true that the inside should be prettier then outside? Whatever that means, I just don’t get it.” I said to her making her sit on the couch a little less uncomfortably making me feel something bad is gonna happen. I tilted my head trying my best to understand by myself as well.

               “In my view honey, inside should be prettier then outside. Even though outside is better ever thought how the inside is” her question made me think a little bit. It’s true, she might be pretty on outside yet I don’t know her inside that well.

               “And honey, if you were me, for a daughter-in-law who will you choose? Choosing is something difficult. But always remember the girl with the pretty inside will be the one who cares you the most in the most difficult situation.” She said to me as she walked out of my room. “Come downstairs to help me with some stuff okay?” she cried out as she walked down the stairs.

               "Am i falling for her? Aissh, get a hold of yourself Kim Hyung Joong." i mumbled to myself as i slumped onto the bed with the pillow on my face. 

               “Hyung Joong can you please go and give this to Somin’s mom? It’s some chocolate cake I made and I am sure Somin is gonna love this.” She said to me with a smile as she put the chocolate cake into a container.

               I shrugged as I kept on playing with the rubiks cube until… “Oppa, we went to the shopping center today.” Yuri busted into the main room with Gina noona who was sweating as hell. “Please, remind me... to put on my reminder’s list... never to take Yuri... with me ... for shopping...ever...again.” Noona who was breathless as hell said to me while she kept on glaring at Yuri who was on my lap.

               I let out a chuckle and smirked at her. “Did she make you run again?” I asked her with chuckle making her glare at her hard. “No, she made me walk after her. What were you thinking dumb brain? And yes she is an angel from outside while a devil soul waits. I meant that.” She let out a scoff and cried out as she stomped to her room angrily.

               “Did you make unnie mad at you again Yuri ah?” I asked her making her nod her head. “It’s fun when unnie is angry. It’s like she will lose her head anytime.” With a cute giggle she replied making me scoff at her.

               “Really? Want to make me angry? Oh?” I asked her teasingly as I started to tickle her making her laugh like hell, until the doorbell rang. “Oh? It must be Sara unnie.” Yuri cried out as she ran out towards the door to open.

               I rested my back on the couch and kept on playing with the rubiks cube. “Unnie, oppa is also here. Can we go out today? All of us together?” I heard Yuri asking her as she dragged her into the main room.

               “Oh, Yuri ah, unnie would love it. But unnie is a little busy with some things. Unnie need to leave to unnie’s best friend’s house in 10 minutes since she is gonna be leaving tonight. So I will try to come and play in the evening okay?” I gave a side look at her. She was wearing her casual clothes and yet she was pretty. Aissh, get a hold of yourself, Kim Hyung Joong.

               I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I remembered mom asking me to go and give to Sara’s mom the chocolate cake. I took the contained and put it into a simple cloth bag and walked out of the kitchen.

               “Mom gave you this. Its chocolate cake, she asked me to give it to you so yea. Here you go.” I said to her as I rubbed my neck with my other hand while I was handing over the bag. She looked at me from head to toe and took it with a slight smile and took it.

               “Yuri ah, can you tell your mom that aunty Yoo Hee will stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter