28th chapter (I do love you, but...)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong 28th chapter (I do love you, but...)

 

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

                “So? When are you telling her? I’m getting impatient here you know.” With a slight fake yawn she asked me causing me to clench my teethes and make my hand into a fist. I was so mad and pissed off at her.

                I didn’t say anything to her and kept quiet. “What will you do if I don’t let her go?” slowly I asked her, and I felt her smirking at me right now. “Of course, worst then you saw the other day.” She said to me softly.

                I turned around to see her. “You meant?” I asked her causing her to nod her head at me. “Yes, Hyung Joong. That was my doing. I did that. That was not an accident.” She said to me with a smile on her face.

                “Is that something to smile about you ? You almost killed someone.” I cried out at her in anger. She looked at me surprised. “Well, what do you want me to do? Leave you alone with that ?” she cried out back at me causing me to raise her from her bed and hit her back on the wall.

                “Shut up for god’s sake. If you curse at her once again with that dirty mouth of yours I swear I will rip it off.” I cried out at her in anger which made her smirk at me. I felt pissed off as damn . I pushed her aside.

                “I will never love you. I swear to god that.” I whispered causing her to stand up. “I might as well try, breaking her parent’s apart right?” softly she asked me. I turned around hoping that I can slap her but I didn’t have the confidence to do it.

                “Why? Scared that much?” slowly she asked me while smirking at me. I couldn’t help but keep it for myself. I let my hand fall and stared at her. “Till the time comes, can’t you be patient.” I asked her quietly.

                “I’m already impatient. But let’s try it right? You might see the side effects of the medicine you are taking right now though.” she said to me as she turned her heels towards the door and walked out. I felt like the whole world shattered. I slumped on to the couch while holding on to my head with both of my hands.

                “Hyung Joong?” I heard Sara’s sweet voice. I looked up to see her pop her head into the room. She walked into the room causing me to go back to my usual position. “Sara, I wanna be alone. Please leave me alone.” I replied to her quietly. But she didn’t listen to me.

                Quietly she walked up to me and gave a back hug to me. I pulled away from her and stood up. Walked near the window and stared out of it. I didn’t want anything to happen right. I just wanted to be alone.

                “Sara please, leave.” I whispered once again but she didn’t listen. “What’s wrong Hyung Joong?” she asked me softly as she laid her head on the back of me. I pulled away from her again but more roughly and held her hands while I stared into her eyes.

                “I beg you Sara, please leave me alone.” I cried out at her this time. I felt the pain in her eyes. I let go of her and walked towards the bed. I hate myself. I couldn’t protect my loved ones even. I heard the door open and closing again. Letting out a sigh, I stared at the ceiling where the glowing stars were pasted.

                What am I gonna do?

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

                I didn’t know what was happening right now but I walked out of his house in tears. If only he shared what was going on right now, I would have helped him. Giving the last look, I ran to my house.

                Walking inside, I heard a little baby’s screaming and crying. Letting out a sigh, I ran upstairs to check on Mei. A smile crept onto my lips the moment I saw Mei sitting there and crying. “I’m also in the mood to cry Mei.” I whispered as I held her in my arms. I patted her back as I felt her slight sniffing and sobbing.

                Few minutes late, I broke into a lullaby and I felt her soft snoring. Smiling to myself, I kept her on the bed and made a fort out of the pillows. I slumped onto the bed next to her and grabbed my phone. I wanted to call Hyung Joong and talk.

                I was curious to know what, Yumi talked to him about. Letting out a sigh, I kept one hand on my forehead and stared at the ceiling. “What is going on?” I mumbled to myself as I kept my phone on my stomach.

                I didn’t know why, but he was acting weird early. I just hope nothing bad happens. After a while, I felt a slight vibration on my stomach which made me grab my phone. I slide the screen to unlock it and checked the LINE.

                “I’m outside your house! Mind opening the door woman? We are freezing out here.” I smiled at the text from Hannah. She is the best. What is she? My twins? Slowly I crept down from the bed and ran downstairs almost in tears.

                Opening the door, I hugged Hannah. “Yo- what the hell? Sara? Are you okay? Are you crying?” she was damn worried about me alright. I felt a pat on the back from Nora and Rachel. I knew they were also there.

                “WHAT THE HELL?!?! that ing !” Hannah started to curse the moment I told her the whole story. Rachel kept quiet while Nora was figuring out what was going as if this was a math algebraic question.

                “As I thought.” Rachel mumbled causing me to look at her. “As you thought what?” I asked her softly. I barely could talk because I cried a lot. “Uh? He is an .” Simply she replied to me causing me myself to physically face palm.                

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter