27th chapter (I'm olaf, and i love warm hugs)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong 27th chapter (I'm olaf, and I love warm hugs)

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

                I walked into the Korean Medical University followed by Uncle Jin and Hyung Joong. Seeing my mom biting her fingers nervously while Gina unnie carried Mei in her hands made me feel like that was the end of the world for the little Mei.

                I felt my eyes tearing up. Gulping some air, I walked up to my mom and stood in front of her unconsciously. “Sara.” Mom whispered as she stood up the moment she saw me. She hugged me tightly and cried as much as she can while I hugged her back. I tried to comfort her and saw dad’s concerned look.

                Before we can communicate the doctor walked out with a relieved look. “She is out of danger for now. However, if she doesn’t wake up during the next few hours, I’m sorry to say this but she might have ended up in a coma.” The doctor said to us making us sigh in relief for a while even.

                “When can we see her?” eagerly I asked him and he gave a slight look at his wrist watch. “Well, after she is transferred to the private room you can meet her.” he said to me with a smile and kept a hand on my shoulder and left with a reassuring smile.

                “Gina will take Mei to our place, Yoo Hee ah. Don’t worry that much. Riana will be perfectly fine.” Auntie K reassured mom while mom was lost in her own world. I know she was worried about her even though she wasn’t her own sister.

                “I know, this all happened cause of that stupid assed dongsaeng of mine.” mom replied as she let out a sigh. “Mom, I’m gonna go home now.” I said to her softly while I kept my hand on her shoulder and squeezed.

                She nodded her head and I walked out of the room and saw Hyung Joong leaning on the wall waiting for me. “How is she?” softly he asked me which made me shook my head. “No change. My uncle, he is just way too stupid for Aunt Riana.” I whispered to myself and felt Hyung Joong pulling me towards his embrace.

                “Everything will be alright. Everything. I assure you that.” He whispered to me making my eyes sting with tears. I couldn’t help but let out the tears. I couldn’t control it as I cried on his chest making his shirt wet. However, he didn’t even bother about it that much.

                “Feeling better?” Hyung Joong asked me as he passed me a hot can of caffeine. I smiled and nodded my head. To annoy me he grabbed the shirt with the help of the two fingers and looked at me in disgust.

                “You are gonna wash this right?” he asked me kiddingly which made me chortle at his stupid actions. “No need. I’ll remember one thing for now. You are very weak on the inside, though you act brave on the outside.” With a slight smile he said to me.

                I nodded my head slightly and drank the drink he gave me earlier. “I was hoping to see the first snow with you after a long day hanging out with the kids.” I said to him softly. He looked at me and grabbed my hand. “And?” he asked me quietly.

                “I didn’t give a second thought about what my aunt would do. I never thought she would have done something like that. I know, it’s not an accident.” Unconsciously I whispered to him. I felt a squeeze from him, which made me smile for the first time sincerely.

                “Thank you for being there Hyung Joong.” I said to him softly and sincerely making him smile.

 

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

                How can I say it’s the end of us when she is having a hard time like this? Throw the pain I smiled at her. “Of course. After all I’m Olaf. And I love warm hugs. Can I get one?” playfully I asked her causing her to chuckle.

                “Of course Olaf. Anna is delighted to give a hug.” She said to me kiddingly and stood up. She walked up to me and wrapped her hands around me from behind making me finally smile. “Love you.” she whispered near my ears.

                “Love you too.” Gulping down some air I whispered back. All these might be happening cause of her.

 

Flashback started~

                “What are you doing here?” slowly and sternly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter