29th chapter (I will hate you more and move on again)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong 29th chapter (I will hate you more and move on again)

 

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

                After that night, I have started to avoid her. Again. I sat at near the window seat in the coffee shop. I was worried and didn’t know what to do next. “You are here?” I heard a slight voice which made me look up to see Rachel.

                “Ah, what are you doing here?” I asked her with a smile as I motioned her to sit on the empty chair which was across me. “Came to get some sweet drinks and snacks for our overnight at Sara’s.” she replied to me with a smile.

                I kept quiet for the next few minutes which made Rachel to let out a sigh. “What’s going on with you guys?” slowly Rachel asked me. I shook my head with a slight smile. “Sara is not the usual her. She is someone who loves to be hyper and annoy everyone. But now she is nothing like that.” Rachel didn’t stop but continued.

                “Stop, please.” I mumbled as I kept my rubbed my temple in stress. “What’s going on Hyung Joong?” Rachel repeated the same question once again. I shook my head, as I held my head with both of my hand.

                “I don’t know Rachel. I’m doing everything for her own good. But I feel like she will hate me for the rest of her life.” I replied back softly. Rachel let out a sigh before turning her head away from me.

                “I just hope you won’t hurt her. Not anymore.” She replied to me before leaving me behind. I didn’t know what to do anymore. I asked him for help and thought that leaving her is for the best.

                “What now?” he slumped in front of me where Rachel sat before. I looked up and stared at him. “Do you have an answer?” I asked him after gulping down some air. “I do!” with a smirk he replied.

                “Yes, I’ll do it.” he replied back at me. I let out a sigh in relief. “But I’m warning you, don’t you even think of hurting her. I’m leaving her for her own good. I don’t want her to get hurt.” I threatened him enough before standing up and leaving him behind.

                I walked into the house. Her house and looked around thinking it was empty. But I heard some plates rattling which made me walk into the kitchen. I saw her trying to make something edible to eat.

                I smiled as I walked up to her. I wrapped my hand around her waist and let my chin rest on her shoulder. “Someone missed me?” she joked making me give a weak smile. “I did. Sara, I need to talk to you.” I said to her softly and I felt her being tensed out of the blue.

                “Something happened?” she asked me as she turned around to face me. I gulped down some air and nodded my head. “Grab you jacket and let’s go out.” I said to her softly as I caressed her cheeks.

                She nodded her head and walked towards the stairs leaving me behind. How am I gonna tell her that this will be the last day to hang out together? Letting out a sigh, I walked into the main room and let myself slump onto the couch.

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

                Can it have any connection with the dream I had last night? I couldn’t help but think about it. I was being pushed into the sea by someone and I screamed for help. Some girl was beside Hyung Joong and he was trying to push her away and to jump into the water to save me.

                Shaking my head, I grabbed my jacket and wore it as I walked downstairs. “Where is Mei?” he asked me softly as he saw me. I pulled my hair into a ponytail. “Mei is with mom. They are at the hospital with aunt.” I replied to him as I interlocked my hand with his.

                He smiled and squeezed before walking out of the house. “Did she wake up?” he asked me as we walked hand in hand. I shook my head and let my head hang with sadness. I miss my hyper aunt. And to be honest, I miss my usual self even.

                “Hey, I was hoping you would smile today and enjoy it. But if you are sad how can we have fun?” he grabbed my shoulder and turned towards him and said to me causing me to give a weak smile.

                “Is it okay now?” I asked him as I showed my weak smile. “The Sara I knew wouldn’t smile like that. But she will smile like this.” He imitated my usual self causing me to burst into laughs. He smiled and pulled me into his embrace.

                “You know, whatever I do, it’s for your own good right?” he whispered to me causing me to nod my head and wrap my hands around his neck while burying my face into his shoulder. I felt his kiss on my short ponytail. I smiled. I can’t imagine losing him. Not anymore.

                “Okay, a quick question before we enter here. What are we doing here?” I asked him as I stared at the main entrance to the hell. It was hell for me while its heaven for kids. When I was a kid even, I hated this place. I get the fear of losing myself here. And I got lost once and didn’t want to get lost again.

                “We are gonna enjoy here. This place is the best place to release some stress. You know that right?” he asked me causing me to let out a scoff. “Yea right, that’s bull Hyung Joong ah. This is the best place to get lost.” I replied to him sarcastically causing him to chuckle at me. He wrapped his hand around my neck from behind and gave a slight back hug.

                “To be honest, I always wanted to come here and spend some time with my girl friend. Yumi never got time to come here so I couldn’t come here. And now, you are with me. So I wanted to come here. If you don’t wanna go inside I won’t force you.” he whispered to me causing me to bite my lower lips. He pulled away from me and turned around to leave.

       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter