38th chapter (Can love happen again?)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong 38th chapter (Can love happen again?)  

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

              “Did you enjoy going onto the Ferris wheel with Sara?” with a slight sarcasm Hannah asked me making me glare hard at Sara who was just enjoying the time of her life. Sara shrugged before walking away. I managed to grab her hand before she leave damn easily.

              “Pay back.” I smirked as I said to her. I grabbed her chin and pulled into my embrace as I gave a kiss onto her lips making everyone leave surprised. I pulled away from her and saw a very red tomato in front of me. Sweet revenge, indeed. I turned around to see Yongguk grinning from ear to ear. He was smiling so much I could see the freaking tonsils even.

              Next thing I knew was pain. “OW!” I screamed as she kicked my leg with her sneaker leaving me behind. “Aissh, this no good for jerk.” She muttered before leaving me behind with the rest of our group members. I chuckled and shrugged as I grabbed Yongguk with me to leave.              

              “You know, aunt never can trust you to leave Sara in your hands.” A very familiar voice said in a very sarcastic tone making me turn around to see my sister. “Gina noona?!?!” I cried out in surprise making Sara to walk up to me.

              “OMG, unnie!” she cried out and ran up to her to give a slight hug. I had to let out a scoff cause of the slight drama that was happening in front of me. “Missed me much dear? And you, KIM HYUNG JOONG! COME OVER HERE!” she cried out at me while she talked to Sara in a very soothing voice.

              “What are you? A pregnant lady with mood swings?” I asked her as I walked up to her with my hands in my pants pockets. I tried to act cool in front of Sara’s friends as well.

              I didn’t think twice before walking up to her, I should have though I didn’t. “Did noona tell you not to tease Sara or not?” she grabbed onto my ear and pinched it hardly making me let out a scream.

              “You did! You did! You told me not to at all!” I screamed back and saw a very satisfied look. “So now than, you must take the punishment well enough dear.” She said to me sweetly and grabbed onto my ear and twisted it slightly making me yelp.

              “Yah, I’m not a 5 year old kid. And noona stop doing that would you.” I pouted making her to glare at me. “EITHER YOU KEEP YOUR LIPS TO YOURSELF OR I’M GONNA RIP THAT LIPS OF YOURS FROM YOUR FACE!” I heard Sara and noona shouting out at me in sync making me raise an eyebrow.

              “You gotta be kidding me.” I groaned as I let myself fell onto Yongguk’s body which made him groan due to my body weight.

              “Wait what?!?! That’s not possible.” I screamed as soon as we walked into our suite. She cannot share rooms with Sara. “Why is it not possible?” Noona calmly asked me as she kept her right leg on her left leg and gave that professional look she used to give to her friends.

              I hate when she does that. “It’s because… I don’t know. It’s like an atomic bomb will be fused within few minutes.” I cried out making Sara to let out a scoff. “Please! If you don’t wanna die from my hands, you better run back to your room to wreck your brain in order to plan out a survival plan.” Sara said to me sternly making me gulp and run back to my room leaving behind everyone.

              “You know, this is just the beginning sweetie.” I heard my noona saying it to Sara making me frown. “Beginning? Beginning to what? To harass me?” I muttered as I walked up to my bed and slumped onto it. This is pure torture.

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

              “Thanks for coming by to Paris unnie.” I thanked her before slumping onto the king size bed. The bed was so huge it can fit for 2 or so people. She smiled and slumped onto the nearby couch.

              “Do you still love him?” her sudden question made me to take back a little which made her to give me her I-can-read-your-mind look. It sure was creepy. How did Hyung Joong survive with it? I smiled and nodded my head.

              “I still do, I just want to know the reason why he suddenly let go of me? After all, things do happen, and I understand that. If only he can explain me the reason well enough. Everything will be back to normal don’t you think?” I asked her making her nod her head.

              “You know, we can find out whether he likes you or not.” Gina unnie said to me with a slight spark in her eyes making me surprised and to be taken back. “Where are you going with this, unnie?” I asked her making her chuckle.

              “Remember the technique I taught you when we were in Japan? That way we figured out who he got into a relation for the first time and we figured it was Shin Hye.” Unnie told me making my imaginary bulb above my head to light up.

              “I think I know where we are going with.” I said to her with a smile making her nod her head. “This time you will do it alone. When nobody is in the room. Since tomorrow is our last day and we are getting free times to do our own stuffs I’ll kick out Yongguk and I will go hang around with your best friends.” She said to me innocently.

              I gasped in surprise. “YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE.” I screamed making her to put her hands over me quickly. “Yah! Speak softly and stop screaming would you?” she whispered scolded me.

              My life is totally over. Now the Kim sibling 1 is here, I don’t know when will the Kim siblings cousins will come by to ruin my life.

              “Wake up, Sara. Wake up!” I heard a whisper sneer making me groan and to throw a punch onto the person who was trying to wake me up. I heard a slight groan and scream at the same time making me jump right out of the bad.

              I gasped in surprise. “OMG, are you okay unnie?” I asked her slightly as she rubbed her nose. She threw a slight playful glare at me making me give her a puppy eyes which made her laugh.

               “I’m fine pabo. I’m going out, and I successfully kicked out that Bang even. That pabo is even sleeping so now go find out the truth would you.” she said to me as she stood up to walk towards the door. “Unnie?” I called out and turned to her to see her waiting for me to say something more.

              “Thanks for helping me. I don’t know why you are helping me but thank you.” I said to her softly making her smile. “You’re welcome. Now stop being cheesy and start your mission impossible now would you?” she let out a slight scream before walking out of the door.

              I walked out of the room following Gina unnie who already waved me goodbye and left me and him alone in that huge assed suite.

              Letting out a sigh I decided to wander back to 2013 when we went to Japan.

 

Flashback started~

              “Let’s try it. You will hear his snoring stop. That’s when it starts okay?” Gina unnie said to me with a sneaky smile making me to bite back laughter. Gina unnie winked at me and with a snap his snoring stop.

              I looked back at Gina unnie awed making her let out a slight chuckle under her breath. “Okay here we go. Hyung Joong?” she called out to find out whether he was completely asleep or not. He was completely asleep which made me to let out a laugh.

              “Okay, I shall give it a try.” Gina unnie said to me making me nod my head since I didn’t want to wake him up. “Who was your first girl friend Hyung Joong?” with a slight throat clearing, Gina unnie asked him making him groan a little.

              “Shin Hye.” He mumbled making me to give a surprised look at Gina unnie which made her to return a shrug at me. It was pretty much obvious to her I guess. I couldn’t help but let out a slight chortle under my breath.

              “Try asking him a question this time.” Gina unnie gave a look at me making me look back at the sleeping Hyung Joong. “I uhm-” “Use this chance wisely, Sara.” She said to me with a reassuring smile making me feel confident to ask the job.

              “Other than Shin Hye do you love anyone else now? And who is it?” I asked him softly making him smile in his sleep before grumbling like a bear. “Somin.” He mumbled my name making me surprised. Gina unnie silently clapped in excitement.  

Flashback ended~

 

              Letting out a sigh, I walked into the room which Hyung Joong and Yongguk is sharing. I opened the door quietly and tiptoed into the room. I caught my eyes on the sleeping Hyung Joong. I walked up to his bed and waved my hand in front of his face to make sure he was fast asleep. And surely he was.

              Smiling to myself I kept my hand on my left side of the chest to make sure that I was completely calm.

               “Okay, here goes for nothing.” I muttered as I sat beside him on the bed before asking the questions. He hasn’t been snoring since I walked into the room so I assumed that he was fast asleep.

              Clearing my throat and wiping my sweaty palm on my shorts, I decided to find out why he broke up with me. “Hyung Joong, who do you truly love now?” I asked him softly making him smile like the usual.

              “Sara.” He mumbled with a smile making me smile to myself too. “So why did you break up with her?” I asked him once again in the same one I used before and also softly. He smiled this time making me scared.

              “Cause I was a coward.” He replied back and opened his eyes after few minutes making me take back a little bit. “H-Hyung Joong, you weren’t sleeping?” I asked him stutteringly making him smile at me.

              “And who told you about my little secret hhm?” he asked me making me bite my lower lips. I couldn’t rat on his noona. It’s not possible. “I figured out.” I replied back without having any eye contacts.

              “Figured out? By the help of whom?” he asked back at me making me while staring right into my eyes. I avoided his eye contacts and looked around. “By the help of no one.” I replied and stood up from the bed to leave when he grabbed my hand and I was under him. I didn’t knew why but I blushed so damn badly which I wanted to kick right on his shin.

              “I know when you make a little white lie Jung Somin.” He smirked at me making me turn my head away from him. “So why don’t I know you so well? I didn’t know when you lied to me even.” I mumbled making him let out a sigh and to get off me.

              “Maybe she was right. It surely was for the best that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter