10th chapter (How in the world am i gonna sleep?)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong   10th chapter (How in the world am i gonna sleep?)

 

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

             “Mom, why are we here? This place is so expensive. We could have just got an apartment and stayed there.” I complained to my mom not wanting to stay there. “Kim Hyung Joong, just keep quiet. Ā, soko ni kon'nichiwa! (Ah, hello there)” mom went busy talking with some Japanese lady after giving me a good lecture.

             “Aissh.” I ruffled my hair as I slumped onto a chair in the lounge when suddenly a y girl came towards me. “Sate, kon'nichiwa. (Well, hello there.) Anata no namae wa hansamuna, nandesuka? (What is your name, handsome?)” Since I didn’t understand whatever she told I kept quiet and gave a slight smile at her.

             I swear I need to learn fluent Japanese, since sooner or later I might be killed here. “Ahem, Anata ga yatte iru kotoda to omoimasu ka? Kare wa anata ga fushidarana on'na, watashi no bōifurendodesu. (What do you think you are doing? He is my boyfriend, .)” I turned around to see Sara’s hand on my shoulder and saying to her something fluently with a smirk.

             After a while, she glared at her in anger and stood up. “Rude!” she cried out slightly in a weak English as she walked away. “Okay, what was that about? What did you say to her?” I asked the moment she sat on a nearby chair.

             “I helped you, you owe me. That’s it. And don't worry about what i said. I didn't meant it. I said you were my boyfriend. For the nth time i am telling you, i didn't meant that so don't think about it.” Sara replied to me making me raise an eyebrow. “The ?!” I cursed making her put a finger on her lips. “Ssh, Yuri.” She whispered as she pointed at Yuri who was whining at mom.

             I groaned as I slumped onto the chair. “For your kind information, I didn’t want help. Specially yours so why in the hell did you help me without asking me?” I asked her annoyed as hell and saw her smirk.

             “Let the game begin Kim Hyung Joong.” With a smirk on her face, she walked away to her mom making me stare at her with my jaw dropped. Okay, so what the happened? I owe who? An in who? Letting out a groan, I stood up and grabbed my backpack.

             “Hyung Joong, Gina, Sara, let’s go. We got our rooms.” My mom cried out who was next to Yoo Hee aunty. With a quiet slight, “Hai! (Yes)” I walked towards them dragging my luggage as well as putting on my heavy backpack.

             “In what world?!?!” Sara screamed the moment Yoo Hee aunty and mom revealing the so called surprised. “Mom, we both are not even married. What the hell?” I asked her trying not to blow up my anger.

             “I am sorry, but we got only 4 rooms and we just gave 1 room to Sara’s parents and us, and then Yuri plus Gina will be sleeping together so I thought you both could sleep together.” my mom replied to me making me groan.

             “I think I need a coffin.” I muttered making Sara to turn towards me. “Oh, nice one Hyung Joong! So that means, you can put me into the coffin after killing me huh? Oh and get a gold colored coffin. Gosh! Not in my world!” she cried out as she threw her hands up and let the last part mumble. Mom and Auntie Yoo Hee kept on staring at our childish acts.

              I stared at her as if she was ridiculous. Letting out a slight grown, I ran into the room while dragging my luggage behind. “I am getting the bed.” I said to Sara coldly as she followed me into the room. I swear I felt her glaring.

              “Rokudenashi ()” She shouted at me whatever it means as she kept her luggage to a side and running towards the lounge. Yes, the room was pretty exotic and in my view it was only for married couple. We were staying in 25th floor of the hotel, and our room of all the rooms was pretty exotic.

              “I think I need to take a bath.” I announced as I zipped down my jacket and grabbing my shirt from my bed when I heard a slight gasp. “Y-yah, get a room.” I turned around to see Sara covering her eyes with her palms and mumbling to me.

              I looked at my body and felt like smirking. “Oh, sorry for that.” I said to her as I grabbed my towel and everything straight to the toilet.

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

              “Argh!” I groaned as I slumped onto the bed, or should I say his bed. I grabbed a pillow and kept on screaming onto it and the screams should only be muffles right? I meant come on no one would hear me scream into a pillow. Whatever!

              “I think I need some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter