41st chapter (Long time no see.....)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong 41st chapter (Long time no see.....)

 

=After 7 Years=

(Jung Somin’s POV)

                “Yah Jung Sara, are you going to the hospital today?” as usually, my mom barged into my room when I was sleeping so peacefully. Groaning like a bear I sat on the bed, and whined like a kid. “Aissh, mom. I’m so tired I just want to sleep like sleeping beauty.” I grumbled making mom chuckle.

                “And then wake up when your prince charming kiss you? I don’t think that is gonna happen for a while.” Mom’s reply made me groan more and to slump back onto the bed again. “Risa will be coming back on this Thursday. Why don’t you go pick her up on Thursday?” mom asked me making me nod my head.

                After all, I need a break for one day. Every single day running here and there in the emergency room isn’t cool. When I started this job I thought I’ll faint the moment I see the blood, but somehow I’m determined to become a surgical doctor I guess. Though, I always thought that this job is gonna be totally cool, which I realized it isn’t. Matter of factly it’s more of a job where I have the patient’s life and death.

                Being an intern at the hospital for now is totally cool and awesome I guess. But at times, losing sleep, looking like a zombie and going to the patient, I am sure that the patients I treat are even most of the time scared of me. Letting out a sigh, I stood up and grabbed the clothes I bought a week ago.

                “Aigoo, shopping with Hannah means having a credit card which is unlimited.” Shaking my head I ran into the bathroom with my towel and all the necessary stuffs. Ever since, I got selected as an intern in Seoul Medical Hospital, I think my room and clothes had been changed from top to bottom all luxurious and Hannah for one knows how much I hate dresses and branded shirts.

                Yet, my mom and Hannah, both of them had to buy me dresses, shirts, pants, and worse high heels which I can never walk on, all those things are bought from luxurious branded areas. Just why? Letting out a sigh, I let myself into the bath tub and had to relax while listening to all the acoustic songs of every single Korean band.

                “Good morning, mommy. Good morning, daddy.” I cooed them as I sat across my mom which made her to stare at me. “Let me guess, you needed something?” dad asked me as soon as he kept his newspaper aside. Our life became awesome, thought I miss; honestly we miss Risa a lot.

                Mom got a job as a worldwide fashion designer and almost every single month she had been visiting Paris as if it was the country she was born in. For dad, well he got into a good business where he can let dreamers, dream come true.

                And me? Oh well, I got a job as an intern in Seoul Medical College which is also a hospital. Intern my . I had to work in the emergency room for now. Head of department, Director Park is scarier than the Head of the surgeries in my view.

                Kim Sunbae (Kim Kyu Jong) is even cooler than any other doctor in the hospital I have seen. Oh right, now how will this morning go by?

                “Dad, you know I don’t need anything. Unless I call you daddy.” I replied back the last part quietly making mom to let out a slight chuckle. “I see. So in that case, Jung Sara what do you need?” he kept his spoons and forks aside and asked me as he stared at me the spoon like a little kid.

                “Daddy, everyone is going to this MT soon and I don’t want to go.” I whined. Remember what I told you about where dreamers dream come true? Dad is the president of Seoul Medical College. I realized that it’s part of his inheritance. Grandmother left the world when…when he left Korea to Australia.

                “And I can’t help you with it this time. I’m sorry love, this time you’ll have to go. Every single time if you are going to skip the MT’s what face are you gonna show to your hoobaes?” dad asked me as he slightly raised his voice. So much for the dreamers dream coming true.

                “What face you say? Hhm, what about this one?” I asked him as I showed him a cute puppy eye face making him groan and mom to chuckle as usual. “Sara will never grow up.” Mom commented making dad to turn and look at her.

                “After all whose child is she?” dad asked making mom to look up at dad seriously. “Mr. Jung Sungmin sshi, she isn’t only my child okay? She has half of your genes and half of mine. Aigoo this old man.” She cursed under her breathe. I should have brought some popcorn with me.

                Though, I was getting late and I had to find another way to get out from this MT so I can safely leave to Singapore with Hannah and Rachel. And Hannah is busy dealing with people’s cases while I’m literally dying here.

                All I have to do is run from one patient to another patient while Hannah smiles and keeps on defending one person and Rachel keeps on working had to become a business woman. Cause of that freaking , her life was ruined. Letting out a sigh, I grabbed my hand bag and the car keys and tip toed to the front day until…

                “Jung Sara? Don’t you think you are missing something?” mom called out during their slight usual morning fights. Dad looked up and shrugged. Letting out a sigh, with droopy shoulder and rolling eyes I walked up to them and hugged both of them as I kissed their cheeks goodbye.

                “Is that enough? Now bye, mom and dad.” I cried out as I ran out from the house. I didn’t knew, mom and dad would come out to the front door just to see me running late and running around like a chicken which it’s was on fire.

                I ran up to my car and I realized that I took my dad’s car keys. I looked up to see him, wrapped his arms around mom’s shoulder, smiling like a proud king, holding my car keys on the other hand. With droopy shoulder, again I walked up to both of them and grabbed my car keys and ran for my life.

                “Doctor Jung?” I had to flinch to that voice every single time. I hate it when he uses that voice on me. I tried to drag the corners of my lips to form a smile which almost looks like a fake one and spun around to see Kim Sunbae.

                “Sunbae, good morning. Rise and shine sunbae.” I wiggled my hands (fake) happily making him chuckle at me. He is like those oppa type, where he will always be there for. Urgh, why did I get a dongsaeng and not an oppa like him?

                “You are late.” He said to me in a very serious way making me shrug. “Very.” I replied back as I clinged onto his arm. “Ahem? What do you think you are doing Doctor Jung? Where do you think you are exactly?” that familiar noise made my whole mood go to -100. Brr, the coldness!

                “Director Park! Omo, good morning Director Park.” I greeted her right away as I spun around. “I asked a question, aren’t I suppose to get an answer back and not a ‘Hello such a lovely day’ greeting?” her sarcasm, I love it to the maximum.

                “Right, I’m at a hospital, meaning I should keep my image clear so that no patients can-” “No patients can file a complaint regarding any staffs. Kahi ah, relax would you? She is the daughter of the-” “CEO? I know that, that is why I asked her to keep her image well.” I had to let out a sigh. What are they, couples?

                First, Kim sunbae in and then later, Director Park butted in and, why am I allowed to stand here and watch them bicker? “I should have grabbed some popcorn on the way from home.” I mumbled making Director Park to turn towards me.

                “Doctor Jung?” she called out to me which made me stand straight. “Yes?” I called out making her wave her hands that almost said you-have-a-job-to-do-so-run-along. “Ah yes, good bye.” With a slight bow I ran off to the elevator to head down to the emergency room.

                Walking into the elevator, I grabbed onto my phone and kept on playing with it and pressed to the 1st floor when suddenly someone stopped the elevator doors from closing. “Wait for me- ouch!” he screamed making me flinch.

                Ooh, that’s gonna hurt. Shaking my head, I went back to the phone. I wasn’t interested in a guy who just entered the elevator. Honestly, I never was. In all these years, I’m waiting for him patiently. I didn’t know why but this time the vibe he gave me made me want to give a peek at him.

                Looks familiar, broad shoulder, a cap with a hood shirt, okay I don’t know, I don’t even want to know who this guy is even.

                “Sunbae, bed number 9 there is a small kid who got a broken arm. I think it’s a fracture.” One of my hoobae’s who is Gyuri ran up to me and passed me a file. I nodded my head and smiled as I ran up to the bed 9.

                “Hello, what’s you name dear?” I bent down to her level and asked her making her look at me while tilting her head from side to side. “Where is your mommy?” I asked her once again making her look at me surprised again. Letting out a sigh, I gave a look at Gyuri.

                “Any contacts from the guardian?” I asked her making her shook her head off. “Today is gonna be a long day.” I muttered as I examined her arm. I turned to the receptionist where a very familiar boy was standing and talking to one of the nurses.

                “Gyuri, take it from here for me. I think I found the guardian.” I told her as I passed her the file case about the little kid. “Yongguk?” I asked as I walked up to the receptionist. He turned to me and got startled which made him to like step back in a flash.

                “Yah! What are you doing here?” I spitted out in surprise. Of course I was surprise. “Daddy?!?!” the little girl in bed 9 called out making my eyes as round as coconuts. “Daddy?” I tilted my head to a side and asked him making him let out a weak chuckle.

                When did he have the time to make a girl pregnant? I was so much pissed off though I couldn’t le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter